Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The " Small Penis " Trope ( Potential Suifuel )

Captain Funny

Captain Funny

Tony's fucken DEAD
★★
The fact that the size of a mans genitalia is one of the most prominent punchlines in our media just goes to show what our culture values in it's men over all else, quality genetics. In media, the small penis gag is a method of emasculating a male character for the sole purpose of comedic affect, always used in a negative way, typically accompanied by the disparaging smirks of the main stars in response to it's modest size. What this set up is telling the viewer

IF YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS YOU ARE NOT MANLY OR MASCULINE IN ANY WAY

Men are able to be publicly shamed without any recourse. This joke will persist and it will be laughing at you, not with you, and you will be expected to chortle along at your own expense lest your pride be further exploited.

THE ENTIRE JOKE IS LITERALLY ABOUT SHAMING GENETIC QUALITY. A MAN GETS NAKED AND PEOPLE LAUGH AT HIS BODY FOR NOT BEING ATTRACTIVE. THAT'S THE WHOLE PUNCHLINE.

The message behind this joke is " You're not good enough, your body is a disgrace and the fact that you are inferior to me on a genetic level gives me great pleasure"
Unless there's something I'm missing? Besides so much as a smile.
"But no, women aren't that superficial. It's just a movie"

FUCKING
IDIOT

What demographic do you think that joke was written for? The media has been outwardly pointing and laughing at us ever since it's conception, and yet we have crazy whores nowadays clawing up movie posters because the actress on the cover isn't fat enough. When it comes to men comedy is derived from failure, which is exactly why the classic laugh at his tiny penis joke is funny to deranged normies and other morons. They're disgracing you by attributing your genetics to your failure as a man. It's as simple as it gets, still so many cucks will go their whole cuck lives being outwardly laughed at, dismissing these blatant warning signs believing their personality will secure them a life partner. " We'll have so much to talk about! "
What other blatant black pilled tropes have you noticed in our media?

Last edited:
Having a small dick while also being ugly is the biggest suicidefuel for me. If somehow I convinced a woman to give me a chance, I’d ultimately disappoint her with my 4” thin penis. Not even betabuxing is a option for dicklets.

I personally don’t care if I sexually satisfy a used up roastie, but she will end up leaving me for a big dick beta, if I don’t.

Having a sub 5” dick, being ugly and physically disabled might as well make you a omega male and I bet most people here mog me.

I won’t even get started on autism and not being NT.

Having a small dick while also being ugly is the biggest suicidefuel for me. If somehow I convinced a woman to give me a chance, I’d ultimately disappoint her with my 4” thin penis. Not even betabuxing is a option for dicklets.

I personally don’t care if I sexually satisfy a used up roastie, but she will end up leaving me for a big dick beta, if I don’t.

Having a sub 5” dick, being ugly and physically disabled might as well make you a omega male and I bet most people here mog me.

It's probably your fault bro :y'all:

Dickletism is as much of a death sentence as manletism

I ha e a small penis and im a beta.

Jfl it's not like we get to use our dicks anyway. Having a bigger dick gives you ego and confidence tho

Just don't be genetic filth, bro

Jfl it's not like we get to use our dicks anyway.

Why is the phrase so common? Would you rather choose a 5 inch penis or a 8 inch penis? This is quite obvious.

Why is the phrase so common? Would you rather choose a 5 inch penis or a 8 inch penis? This is quite obvious.
Cause people are making too much fuss of the dickpill. Out of everything that a man has to attract a mate, the dick isn't one of them. You don't say "im incel because of small dick" unless you have been rejected by a girl when she sees the penis.

i hate having 4.5 inch dick

The dickpill is more frequent now more than ever.

We need to shame girls if they have small oppai.

true mate at least its above average size in most asian countries

just have lots of money and travel halfway across the globe to fuck ethnics theory

imagine a female character being shamed for her small boobs, femminist would be enraged

imagine a female character being shamed for her small boobs, femminist would be enraged
This is not because the chest is not as important as a penis. It is secondary and there are still several men who must have fetish for small breasts.

and there are still several men who must have fetish for small breasts.
exactly men have diferent taste, meanwhile all foids have the same taste, like some kind of hive mind

thin penis man thats what i got and im also low iq with other mental problems. i read about how men should go out there and find a woman with a tight small pussy well what if that man is not good looking how the fuck can he find anything? what if the woman has a kids later and she is then like that thin dick isnt enough anymore. all the shit you need to satisfy woman is very exhausting and draining.

if you dare talk about a womens breasts in a negative or positive way you get locked up. Foids can shit on guys with tiny dicks all they want and even be encouraged to do so