Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The state should give us money for prostitutes

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Sex is a basic need and i´m too poor to afford it to fuck a prostitute at least once a week.

The state should give us 1000 € per month for sex.

Nah
It would get filled with gypsies

That would be kind of a welfare state for incels
I like the idea

Yes, the state also needs to apply looks-based and height-based affirmative action in the workplace.

I agree.

Its hard proving that youre an incel if you have kids.
That would be kind of a welfare state for incels
I like the idea
We gave foids freedom and everything, so the state should give us compensation.
And all Ukrainian whores who fled from their country should offer their pussy to all incels of the country they came to :feelskek:
And all unemployed whores should be forced to offer their pussy to all incels :feelskek:

The state should give me a girlfriend.

prostitution illegal where I live

The state has given me approximately $800 monthly for my use.

With my L3 now arriving in a few days, I'll be investing much more.

The state should give us free prostitutes tf

foids aren't worth a damned penny

In your dreams

Yes, the state also needs to apply looks-based and height-based affirmative action in the workplace.
workplace and just compensation for how it effects us in every area of life

disabled people compensation for every area of their life being affected by disability

but short or ugly guys get every area of their life demolished with 0 compensation. and theres even statistics proving it. its insane that hasnt been discussed yet

workplace and just compensation for how it effects us in every area of life

disabled people compensation for every area of their life being affected by disability

but short or ugly guys get every area of their life demolished with 0 compensation. and theres even statistics proving it. its insane that hasnt been discussed yet
If we don't talk about it, no one is gonna talk about it. We need a party or an organization that would advocate for our rights and lobby for it.

If we don't talk about it, no one is gonna talk about it. We need a party or an organization that would advocate for our rights and lobby for it.
The state allows all kinds of discrimination as long as it affects only men. Inceldom affects only men so noone cares. If foids were affected the state would care. Because the states are run by stupid cucks , soys and femoids :soy::foidSoy: <<<State

Last edited:
The state allows all kinds of discrimination as long as it affects only men. Inceldom affects only men so noone cares. If foids were affected the state would care. Because the states are run by stupid cucks , soys and femoids :soy::foidSoy: <<<State
:yes: