Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The time a sheboon knew I existed

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Lifefuel story from my wageslaving days.

One time I was sitting on the train waiting for it to take off, in the mean time I was just chilling on my phone, I was in a happy mood due to sun and music.

Then out of nowhere this sheboon comes up to me on the train, she actually looked pretty good by sheboon standards. She asked me about the train and where it was going and stations and stuff like that and we had a good talk for a few minutes and I went back to chilling.

It was nice because she was actually friendly, she was not asking me with a blank stare on her face like she was using me as an NPC for knowledge but she was actually nice to me and it was nice to talk to her.

It is nice to reflect on since usually I am completely invisible to foids, I may as well be wearing a harry potter invisibility cloak around foids yet this foid saw I existed and was nice to me.

Lifefuel story from my wageslaving days.

One time I was sitting on the train waiting for it to take off, in the mean time I was just chilling on my phone, I was in a happy mood due to sun and music.

Then out of nowhere this sheboon comes up to me on the train, she actually looked pretty good by sheboon standards. She asked me about the train and where it was going and stations and stuff like that and we had a good talk for a few minutes and I went back to chilling.

It was nice because she was actually friendly, she was not asking me with a blank stare on her face like she was using me as an NPC for knowledge but she was actually nice to me and it was nice to talk to her.

It is nice to reflect on since usually I am completely invisible to foids, I may as well be wearing a harry potter invisibility cloak around foids yet this foid saw I existed and was nice to me.
AN ACTUALLY FRIENDLY NIGGER? I CANT BELIEVE IT!

AN ACTUALLY FRIENDLY NIGGER? I CANT BELIEVE IT!
Yeah she was not ratchet or anything annoying like that, lifefuel for me any time I have a friendly conversation with a young foid which is virtually never.

Also I was in a rough area, so I guess I look like an unitimidating manlet, thats one of the benefits of being a manlet you do not really creep out foids in public but you are invisible instead :feelsLightsaber:

Yeah she was not ratchet or anything annoying like that, lifefuel for me any time I have a friendly conversation with a young foid which is virtually never.
With 60 IQ i expected nothing but savagery, WTF, Maybe your good looking

Also I was in a rough area, so I guess I look like an unitimidating manlet, thats one of the benefits of being a manlet you do not really creep out foids in public but you are invisible instead :feelsLightsaber:
And your easier to overpower and attack and drag into an alleyway

With 60 IQ i expected nothing but savagery, WTF, Maybe your good looking
My height is definitely way way more of an issue than my face, my face is good enough for normie or whatever, recently I feel like I look like Elliot Rodger himself, I am a caucasoid though.

My nose is not that great though, I have arab dads nose and it was a bit of a bump on it and it is a bit big and your nose only continues to grow each passing year so each day it gets more over for me, I also have thick eyebrows.
It also probably helped I was sitting down, I don't appear to be so short sitting down I guess it masks my manletism a little?
And your easier to overpower and attack and drag into an alleyway
Had some sketchy situations but I have never been physically attacked yet or anything thankfully.

My height is definitely way way more of an issue than my face, my face is good enough for normie or whatever, recently I feel like I look like Elliot Rodger himself, I am a caucasoid though.
View attachment 968311
My nose is not that great though, I have arab dads nose and it was a bit of a bump on it and it is a bit big and your nose only continues to grow each passing year so each day it gets more over for me, I also have thick eyebrows.
It also probably helped I was sitting down, I don't appear to be so short sitting down I guess it masks my manletism a little?

Had some sketchy situations but I have never been physically attacked yet or anything thankfully.
I have a retard nose too, its partially why im incel besides my shit eye area and eyebrows

View attachment 968311

ERS nose there looks hella weird if you zoom in, He could have used a nosejob

Black whores are always nice to white men. They want to become slaves again so badly.

Last edited:
That sheboon could easily overpower you and give you a wedgie

I have a retard nose too, its partially why im incel besides my shit eye area and eyebrows
My eye area is ok, could be worse, could be better, neutral canthal tilt, if I squint my eyes look better than unsquinted but they dont like horrible unsquinted just not great. My eyes are also brown like in the pic of ER
ERS nose there looks hella weird if you zoom in, He could have used a nosejob
Yeah it does, he always had some sort of speck or dot on his nose, his nostrils are also visible front on which I think looks attractive, try opening the photo and place your finger accross the nostrils, he looks way more chad that way.
I never understood why people think ER is attractive, not only among incel circles but even to normies, sure he is not ugly or unappealing to look at but he is no chad or chadlite he is HTN at best he just looks average maybe? He looks completely plain.
Black whores are always nice to white men. They want to become slaves again so badly.
If I ever ascend with a sheboon I am going to call her a nigger, especially while fucking, and call her my nigger slave, I would not use sheboon since I don't find it really rolls off the tongue as well, it would also be a great way to take out hatred on niggers too.
That sheboon could easily overpower you and give you a wedgie
Perfect, yes please.

Was she an African migrant? I got a match with at least 2 of those on Badoo the dating app, who live in my city in a dodgy area as well. Was going to go on a date with her there but my dad advised against it since it I would likely get stabbed.

Never had a good interaction with much of anyone in public like in your story but on texting I have had many.

I don't know why, but the train seems to be an opportunity to have some lifefuel experiences. Some of my stories:

I was on the train and after a station a normie comes aboard and for some reason sits on the seat in front of me, even though there were other available seats. And then the normie for some reason starts making smalltalk with me about train commutes and shit. He didn't have any reason to do this, he even got off after only like 2 stations.

Another time, a nice older lady come up to me and offered me some grapes, told me I reminded her of her nephew.

It's really nice to have these glimpes into what it's like to be treated like a human.

My eye area is ok, could be worse, could be better, neutral canthal tilt, if I squint my eyes look better than unsquinted but they dont like horrible unsquinted just not great. My eyes are also brown like in the pic of ER

Yeah it does, he always had some sort of speck or dot on his nose, his nostrils are also visible front on which I think looks attractive, try opening the photo and place your finger accross the nostrils, he looks way more chad that way.
I never understood why people think ER is attractive, not only among incel circles but even to normies, sure he is not ugly or unappealing to look at but he is no chad or chadlite he is HTN at best he just looks average maybe? He looks completely plain.

If I ever ascend with a sheboon I am going to call her a nigger, especially while fucking, and call her my nigger slave, I would not use sheboon since I don't find it really rolls off the tongue as well, it would also be a great way to take out hatred on niggers too.

Perfect, yes please.
He does look good in some pictures

They will enjoy it, and will probably beg you for it. Nothing makes them happier than being a slave to a white man. While black men were revolting, jumping off ships, and climbing trees like monkeys to escape being sold into slavery, black women were getting on their knees and submitting willingly.

Was she an African migrant?
I would say no? I will describe how I remember her as to why I say this.
She was wearing fashionable but modest clothing, she had no accent she sounded like a white foid would and she sounded educated respectful and polite and she was beautiful for a sheboon honestly yet she did not look like she was half white or anything. But she did not look like a typical sheboon either, maybe it was pure black and half black parents?
I got a match with at least 2 of those on Badoo the dating app, who live in my city in a dodgy area as well. Was going to go on a date with her there but my dad advised against it since it I would likely get stabbed.
Well honestly I would give sheboons a go, I would meet them and see if they were anything like the sheboon I met on the train.

The sheboon on this particular area may have not lived in a dodgy area, but this is a popular train station to get to places so people from all different areas will go to this area.

Even still I have frequented unsafe areas, I think awareness is important as well as the time of day you are there, not appearing distracted and stuff you are not "likely to get stabbed" but I am sure you did not mean it in that exact way
I don't know why, but the train seems to be an opportunity to have some lifefuel experiences. Some of my stories:
It absolutely has been for me a rare few times yeah, but it also has suifuel experience, I have seen JB foids do tiktok dances on the train, of course I was completely invisible to these foids, you can hear JB foids talking about their BF's while you rot or you can see couples and stuff, also just trash people on trains too.
I was on the train and after a station a normie comes aboard and for some reason sits on the seat in front of me, even though there were other available seats. And then the normie for some reason starts making smalltalk with me about train commutes and shit. He didn't have any reason to do this, he even got off after only like 2 stations.

Another time, a nice older lady come up to me and offered me some grapes, told me I reminded her of her nephew.

It's really nice to have these glimpes into what it's like to be treated like a human.
Fantastic yeah thanks for sharing, the small talk can be nice since I am lonely, its what life probably used to be like before technology overtook everything and it seems great. Honestly it seems like some time post WW2 was peak life for the largest majority of people and then it went down with release of iphone in late 2000's just all went downhill to me it seems.
He does look good in some pictures
I have never really noticed, feel free to share any if you wish, I always would just rate him as average, if he really was that good looking he would not be an incel.
They will enjoy it, and will probably beg you for it. Nothing makes them happier than being a slave to a white man. While black men were revolting, jumping off ships, and climbing trees like monkeys to escape being sold into slavery, black women were getting on their knees and submitting willingly.
Well I wish I could lol, I would also "rape" my foid but she would like it because I would be her boyfriend, well hypothetically speaking since I a a virgin :feelsUgh:

if i were u id ask her number ngl, its been long time i talk to foid stranger and good looking one as well, id take the chance. im too shy to talk to stranger cause i know when i do so id only make them feel uncomfortable

if i were u id ask her number ngl, its been long time i talk to foid stranger and good looking one as well, id take the chance. im too shy to talk to stranger cause i know when i do so id only make them feel uncomfortable
I would feel so ill prepared for a date I have never been on one, I do not even know how to shave my own body. I feel like its tough to build a whole relationship just off one interaction like that, I mean its not impossible to slip in asking for an instagram or something but I remember a move like that not feeling right in the moment, sometimes thats the magic of the world, fleeting moments like these.

I feel like technology and social media ruins that though, on the internet I can find out what old high school classmates are doing now and there is no mystery to people anymore.

Whenever a woman is nice to me i always think that she has some ulterior motives or is just playing with my feelings. Paranoia destroyed me

Whenever a woman is nice to me i always think that she has some ulterior motives or is just playing with my feelings. Paranoia destroyed me
She probably is. Your paranoia is valid.