Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The trials in life that require the most strength to overcome as a man do not contribute to others perception of you as ‘strong’

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Due to our evolutionary programming, our default perception of ‘strength’ is actually a diametric inversion of what it actually takes to be ‘strong’ and ‘resilient’ as a man.

Most normies consider someone like Dwayne Johnson to be a tough and resilient guy, simply because he looks like he could fight a bunch of people single handedly. I do not understand why, it’d be totally easy for any of us to step into his shoes and by default be considered a ’tough person‘ without any applied effort. To me a ‘tough person’ is someone like Stephen Hawking, someone who had a truly unenviable life yet continued to find the strength to carry on and make the most of it. Being a born as a Chad is a pampered privilege like being born with the silver spoon in your mouth, mentally they are not stronger, they are merely born into a more cushy position in a previously established hierarchy and thus project more ‘strength’ as a result of having faced far less adversity.

My perception of what makes a ‘strong person’ has become diametrically inverted as a result of becoming blackpilled. I have far more respect for those I pass in the street who are shorter and uglier than me because they have had to deal with more adversity relative to myself - this is the logical way of viewing things - Instead society views these people as weak and it’s a totally insane, a caveman mentality persisting within an ‘advanced’ civilisation built on the back of a perseverance these traits have no part in. The sheer hypocrisy of it is nauseating.

People like @chudur-budur are the strongest, yet he complains the least, and then you have those like @mylifeistrash who whine the most despite having been born into far more privilege than anyone else here, whilst subtly conveying to those who haven’t that they are pathetic merely because this hypocritical society perceives them to be so. It’s laughable, I know who is the stronger of those two and the fact it isn’t obvious to everyone is a testament to the stupidity of the society we live in, and to the stupidity of those here who buy into its narrative (like the latter aforementioned person does).

What is the full story with @mylifeistrash how was a 6’5” decent looking white guy incel PRE tinder? @mylifeistrash can you explain? I agree with you that foids are chad sexual and that normies are basically incel in 2020 bur was this really the case PRE tinder?

Nietzsche also though that the strength of someone could be attested to how much he can accept and bare the truth.

Nietzsche also though that the strength of someone could be attested to how much he can accept and bare the truth.
Nietzsche knew that suffering was the only way to greatness, that is why he venerated it. Contentment is a cushy bubble that obscures the truth, that is why I too respect those who are uglier more than those who are better looking because they bare witness to the horror of human nature in a way that those who have it easy simply cannot see, I think it is a more objective metric to measure strength upon. It isn’t very hard to be born as someone who society deems to be strong, surely this renders one ‘stronger’ for having been born in a way that the masses perceive one to be weak, as this proverbial weight requires more inner strength to lift. Animals venerate outer strength, humans are supposed to venerate the strength within, except they don’t, and thus the majority of us are little more than animals in clothes.

I'm not strong. I don't whine because there is no point, it's impractical.

People those who whine have hopes, even may be a slightest shred of it.

But I don't.

So I see the world as an elaborate act, a comical play of melodrama, like those Indian movies.

This is the exact reason why I love grannies so much, so everyone on here should too.

AVk41X3.jpg
E7C51OV.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg
WvAxnOq.jpg
35j7HpZ.jpg
TR5HNxR.jpg

Last edited:

But I don't.

So I see the world as an elaborate act, a comical play of melodrama, like those Indian movies.

This is the exact reason why I love grannies so much, so everyone on here should too.

AVk41X3.jpg
E7C51OV.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg
WvAxnOq.jpg
35j7HpZ.jpg
TR5HNxR.jpg

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Holy shit why did I quote instead of mention

Due to our evolutionary programming, our default perception of ‘strength’ is actually a diametric inversion of what it actually takes to be ‘strong’ and ‘resilient’ as a man.

Most normies consider someone like Dwayne Johnson to be a tough and resilient guy, simply because he looks like he could fight a bunch of people single handedly. I do not understand why, it’d be totally easy for any of us to step into his shoes and by default be considered a ’tough person‘ without any applied effort. To me a ‘tough person’ is someone like Stephen Hawking, someone who had a truly unenviable life yet continued to find the strength to carry on and make the most of it. Being a born as a Chad is a pampered privilege like being born with the silver spoon in your mouth, mentally they are not stronger, they are merely born into a more cushy position in a previously established hierarchy and thus project more ‘strength’ as a result of having faced far less adversity.

My perception of what makes a ‘strong person’ has become diametrically inverted as a result of becoming blackpilled. I have far more respect for those I pass in the street who are shorter and uglier than me because they have had to deal with more adversity relative to myself - this is the logical way of viewing things - Instead society views these people as weak and it’s a totally insane, a caveman mentality persisting within an ‘advanced’ civilisation built on the back of a perseverance these traits have no part in. The sheer hypocrisy of it is nauseating.

People like @chudur-budur are the strongest, yet he complains the least, and then you have those like @mylifeistrash who whine the most despite having been born into far more privilege than anyone else here, whilst subtly conveying to those who haven’t that they are pathetic merely because this hypocritical society perceives them to be so. It’s laughable, I know who is the stronger of those two and the fact it isn’t obvious to everyone is a testament to the stupidity of the society we live in, and to the stupidity of those here who buy into its narrative (like the latter aforementioned person does).

Understand you loud & clear.

When I watched the PBS America Vietnam War a veteran once said there are 2 types of heroes.

1. The Hero who acts because he wants to get attention & accolades & deliberately attempts to perform "Heroic acts"

AND

2. The person who just does heroic actions all because they've got no other options for survival & that of their team mates & just thinks fuck it... I'll try my luck...

What is the full story with @mylifeistrash how was a 6’5” decent looking white guy incel PRE tinder? @mylifeistrash can you explain? I agree with you that foids are chad sexual and that normies are basically incel in 2020 bur was this really the case PRE tinder?

If you aren't neuro typical you're almost as fucked.

But I don't.

That is why I respect you, all whining is impractical, even more so for those who have ‘hope’ - they are indulging self pity as an excuse for not seeking betterment elsewhere. I think you are underestimating what you have done tbh.

You are able to see the funny side of this world because of how ridiculous the notion of ‘pride’ is in a world where everything there is to take pride in was given out at birth, that disdain for the normie way of thinking takes more ‘strength’ than anything most humans are capable of. Most people wouldn’t last a day in your shoes, you may not see it as an achievement, but I am truly impressed by that.

Nietzsche knew that suffering was the only way to greatness, that is why he venerated it. Contentment is a cushy bubble that obscures the truth, that is why I too respect those who are uglier more than those who are better looking because they bare witness to the horror of human nature in a way that those who have it easy simply cannot see, I think it is a more objective metric to measure strength upon. It isn’t very hard to be born as someone who society deems to be strong, surely this renders one ‘stronger’ for having been born in a way that the masses perceive one to be weak, as this proverbial weight requires more inner strength to lift. Animals venerate outer strength, humans are supposed to venerate the strength within, except they don’t, and thus the majority of us are little more than animals in clothes.
high iq tbh.
Looked it up, interesting.
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Basically means that blackpilled incels are the strongest people.

That is why I respect you,

:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Same to you brocel. I respect all trucels tbh.

Most people wouldn’t last a day in your shoes,

Legit. Even a 3/10 whitecel won't dare to swap his place with a 5/10 street-shitting curry. Brutal.

Glad that people started to realize the plight of the currycels.

Understand you loud & clear.

When I watched the PBS America Vietnam War a veteran once said there are 2 types of heroes.

1. The Hero who acts because he wants to get attention & accolades & deliberately attempts to perform "Heroic acts"

AND

2. The person who just does heroic actions all because they've got no other options for survival & that of their team mates & just thinks fuck it... I'll try my luck...
Exactly, and yet those who are forced to face the fire as a matter of necessity are applauded far less than those who face it willingly due to the fact they are confident in their ability to do so. What is more admirable? Nakedly defending yourself against the unimaginable weight of a universe that wants to destroy you, or facing a universe you believe yourself capable of defeating due to a set of traits you inherited as a result of pure luck? The answer is obvious.

Last edited:
Strongs me

Also high iq

Exactly, and yet those who are forced to face the fire as a matter of necessity are applauded far less than those who are face it willingly due to the fact they are confident in their ability to do so. What is more admirable? Nakedly defending yourself against the unimaginable weight of a universe that wants to destroy you, or facing a universe you believe yourself capable of defeating due to a set of traits you inherited as a result of pure luck? The answer is obvious.

Also high iq

But I don't.

enlightened
I whine because I have hope too

Excellent writing.

It should be noted that this logic gave many intellectuals throughout history a certain affinity for women, however, inasmuch as women were not perceived as being strong, but nonetheless must have been more strong than anyone given the travails of their domestic servitude.

But, ironically, as women became "liberated" by feminism, and society changed to not only accommodate them but elevate them into the ideal citizens, women turned into the biggest vulnerable narcissists in existence (self-centered, privileged bitches), and lost the basis for which learned men ever felt pity for them; which proves that even if considerations of status are based in socialization rather than evolutionary psychology, the possession of power and affluence is clearly a corrupting influence and those who have it must continually be kept in check by the revolutionary discontent of the disaffected.

Our evolutionary role as incels is therefore to keep the privileged in check, if not totally shrek them, and in this era it means humbling women (the vulnerable narcissists and petty tyrants that they are) and Chads (the grandiose narcissists and psychopathic bloodsuckers that they are).

Last edited:
enlightened
I whine because I have hope too
I have nothing against people whining if they have a genuine cause for grievance. I just can’t stand seeing someone who would blow their brain out if they exchanged places with anyone else here pretend like they have it rough.

I have nothing against people whining if they have a genuine cause for grievance. I just can’t stand seeing someone who would blow their brain out if they exchanged places with anyone else here pretend like they have it rough.
Who do you consider having a genuine cause for grievance?

Who do you consider having a genuine cause for grievance?
Anyone who genuinely has been dealt a shit hand in life, I’m fine with people venting if so. The guy I mentioned in the OP is 6’5 and normie tier, based on the things he says you’d think he’s the biggest truecel on the sub if you didn’t know any better.

Anyone who genuinely has been dealt a shit hand in life, I’m fine with people venting if so. The guy I mentioned in the OP is 6’5 and normie tier, based on the things he says you’d think he’s the biggest truecel on the sub if you didn’t know any better.
I’m the biggest truecel here but honestly any incel has been dealt a shit hand. Being excluded from sex and relationships is hell.

I’m the biggest truecel here but honestly any incel has been dealt a shit hand. Being excluded from sex and relationships is hell.
The guy I’m referring to is isn’t an incel. He’s bitter about the fact he can no longer attract women in their prime (despite being 10 years past it himself) and so he is here to console his ego by lauding his self-perceived superiority over everybody by subtly letting everyone here know how pathetic they all are in comparison to him. He doesn’t refer to himself directly in those types of posts so he manages to avoid being banned. He wouldn’t last a second in the shoes of an actual Manlet or ugly person which is why I say his whining is pathetic and unjustified.

The guy I’m referring to is isn’t an incel. He’s bitter about the fact he can no longer attract women in their prime (despite being 10 years past it himself) and so he is here to console his ego by lauding his self-perceived superiority over everybody by subtly letting everyone here know how pathetic they all are in comparison to him. He doesn’t refer to himself directly in those types of posts so he manages to avoid being banned. He wouldn’t last a second in the shoes of an actual Manlet or ugly person which is why I say his whining is pathetic and unjustified.
Ok

Suffering seems to force an individual to find a meaning or rather a justification for suffering. But I've been thinking if this is worthwhile at all, I just ask myself: Should I bare it for my dreams or just rope.

High IQ and sentience post. Nietzsche's insights are precise and profound, too bad most "humans" are nothing more than base creatures.
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil
Truer words have seldom been spoken

Last edited:
Suffering seems to force an individual to find a meaning or rather a justification for suffering.
That’s actually what Nietzsche did, his work was actually more meta than I think most people realise.

I mean, if we’re talking about mental strength, then obviously yes, it is entirely to do with how much adversity one can handle. Foids have zero mental strength since they’ve never had to deal with adversity. Chads equally so. Normie men have a small amount - and this is when we can start seeing the strong and the weak separate. Incels have enormous mental strength - the ones that didn’t killed themselves.

I mean, if we’re talking about mental strength, then obviously yes, it is entirely to do with how much adversity one can handle. Foids have zero mental strength since they’ve never had to deal with adversity. Chads equally so. Normie men have a small amount - and this is when we can start seeing the strong and the weak separate. Incels have enormous mental strength - the ones that didn’t killed themselves.
My point is that mental strength is never recognised in this way. It is not part of common opinion that ugly people are mentally stronger as a result of the disadvantages they face.

My point is that mental strength is never recognised in this way. It is not part of common opinion that ugly people are mentally stronger as a result of the disadvantages they face.

In my experience, normies think mental strength is basically being an asshole.

The REAL blackpill, is when chad actually has 1% of the "adversity" INCELS HAVE LITERALLY DEALT EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES WITH, eg gets a random illness for a short period and recovers fully, he is showered with incredible STRONG AND MUH MASCULINE AND EVERY OTHER ACCOLADE OF ENDURANCE UNDER THE SUN.

When the adveristy isnt even chronic, it is dealt with and over, and he resumes literal same life post illness.

Its almost as if NORMANS EXPECT AND ACTUALLY WANT AND REQUIRE CHAD TO HAVE A COMPLETE PLAIN SAILING NON ADVERSE LIFE AS A GIVEN.
And any deviation from a perfect lifestyle with everyone validating him every day is absurd and has to be an error and is A HUGE TRAVESTY THAT IS AKIN TO A HUGE "MUH ADVERSITY" SPELT BY THEM OF COURSE "ADERVSITY DUE TO SUBTERANEAN IQ.

NORMANS ARE ABSOLUTE SCUM and cannot even conceptualise how this hivemind contributes to their own social demise, as this ridiculous pedestalling is why they remain under chad socially, they are literally narratively condescending to themself with this continued behaviour.

The REAL blackpill, is when chad actually has 1% of the "adversity" INCELS HAVE LITERALLY DEALT EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES WITH, eg gets a random illness for a short period and recovers fully, he is showered with incredible STRONG AND MUH MASCULINE AND EVERY OTHER ACCOLADE OF ENDURANCE UNDER THE SUN.

When the adveristy isnt even chronic, it is dealt with and over, and he resumes literal same life post illness.

Its almost as if NORMANS EXPECT AND ACTUALLY WANT AND REQUIRE CHAD TO HAVE A COMPLETE PLAIN SAILING NON ADVERSE LIFE AS A GIVEN.
And any deviation from a perfect lifestyle with everyone validating him every day is absurd and has to be an error and is A HUGE TRAVESTY THAT IS AKIN TO A HUGE "MUH ADVERSITY" SPELT BY THEM OF COURSE "ADERVSITY DUE TO SUBTERANEAN IQ.

NORMANS ARE ABSOLUTE SCUM and cannot even conceptualise how this hivemind contributes to their own social demise, as this ridiculous pedestalling is why they remain under chad socially, they are literally narratively condescending to themself with this continued behaviour.
True, it needs to be stressed more that attractive people are mentally soft in comparison to those who have lived life as ugly.

Its a self fulfilling rophecy the NORMANS set themselves up for, the god of chad is treated as "strong" and worshipped in an iconoclastic way as muh strong mentally will win it for us all essentially he is the hero of the REAL WORLD to save us. The chad is only mentally strong because he is treated as being strong, take away the support of simps (I believe chads have simps also male simps), and female muh strong validation and you will see how strong he really is.
The strength is a fake strength based on gthe SUPPORT he has EXTERNALLY CONTINUALLY, not the INTERNAL STRENGTH MENTALLY he holds WHATEVER THE ENVIRONEMNT HE IS IN.
THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN THESE TWO IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE

A deeper Black pill is NORMANS are so dense they think the gap between these two is side by side millimeters, the gap IS LIGHT YEARS APART, ITS LIKE SOMEONE DEADLIFTING 100 POUNDS AND RONNIE COLEMAN DEADLIFTING 900 POUNDS ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE
ALL NORMANS SEE IS THE PROJECTION OF THIS MENTAL STRENGTH AND THATS ENOUGH THE SUPERFICIAL CONFIDENCE AND MUH ENDURANCE FACADE.

This is why I think that every Incel that has died due to suicide should be celebrated as if they are war heroes.. dying in a conflict nobody wants to acknowledge. Every time an Incel succumbs I understand his reasons why.. because he tried so hard and gave it his all.. but it just wasn't enough. He just couldn't take it anymore. :cryfeels:

His posts are funny af though

So fucking legit
Physically challenged = True strength
Physically privileged = Fake strength

Last edited:
Strength is judged automatically by primitive social instincts. We can never be seen as strong if we don't look strong.

Masculinity doesn't exist anymore in this world. The new generation has no masculinity. I will make a post about this to explain it fully because it is hard to explain without a writting a long post. But basically the new generation are a bunch raised by women and they mostly have women's mentality. Women's mentality is very toxic. When this toxic mentality is carried by a strong man then it becomes more of a problem. Most of us would get respect if we were born in some generations before. It is because of the Womanizing of society.

Masculinity doesn't exist anymore in this world. The new generation has no masculinity. I will make a post about this to explain it fully because it is hard to explain without a writting a long post. But basically the new generation are a bunch raised by women and they mostly have women's mentality. Women's mentality is very toxic. When this toxic mentality is carried by a strong man then it becomes more of a problem. Most of us would get respect if we were born in some generations before. It is because of the Womanizing of society.
‘Masculinity’ just means being big and strong looking in today’s world. It describes an aesthetic more than a behaviour.

Last edited:
There is basically a difference between physical strength, build, harsh mind and hardened mind.

‘Masculinity’ just means being big and strong looking in today’s world. It describes and aesthetic more than a behaviour.
True. But Men had a certain culture before. I will make a long post about it then you will understand. It is tough to explain in less time.

There is basically a difference between physical strength, build, harsh mind and hardened mind.
Yes, just like there is a difference between money that is self-earned and money that is inherited.

Only in the case of strength you are applauded more for being born looking tough than you are for actually living a tough life.

But I don't.

AVk41X3.jpg
E7C51OV.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg
WvAxnOq.jpg
35j7HpZ.jpg
TR5HNxR.jpg

Nice segway into granny porn lol.

I agree. The strongest are the ones with the most challenges to overcome in order to have what others view as a normal living.

Last edited:
Only those who truly struggled in life can be truly strong :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I get what OP means but unfortunately Normies don't see things the same way.

MV5BMTQyNjYxNDEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU0MDY1NDE@._V1_UY1200_CR150,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
images
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

They think these guys are strong. Stronger than us...Yeah...strong by being born with the right amount of bones JFL

Bluepilled. Like preferring Guts over Griffith, it's bluepilled. Everything that doesn't kill you makes you weaker. Struggle makes you carry emotional baggage.
massive cope