Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The trials in life that require the most strength to overcome as a man do not contribute to others perception of you as ‘strong’

Bluepilled. Like preferring Guts over Griffith, it's bluepilled. Everything that doesn't kill you makes you weaker. Struggle makes you carry emotional baggage.

View attachment 253845
Wrong. It only makes you appear weaker because of how much baggage you are already carrying as a result of having faced so much adversity, if the outwardly ‘strong’ person woke up with in the same physical situation as the weak person they would cope even worse as a result of having their cushy world turned upside down. You can’t measure resilience fairly between two people when one of them has just run a marathon and the other has fresh legs, we are all born into this life at the same point, a poor guy who builds a small sustainable business from scratch is a more capable businessman than a rich kid who inherits his dad’s firm without after having partied through college, despite the fact he’ll be turning a smaller profit. I can guarantee if a Chad woke up in your body tomorrow he’d struggle to get through the next week more than you are currently struggling.

Displaying greater ‘projected strength’ as a result of having the current at your back is not the same as actually showing grit to get through things when you have the current against you, even if the man with the current at his back will reach the bank quicker.

Wrong. It only makes you appear weaker because of how much baggage you are already carrying as a result of having faced so much adversity, if the outwardly ‘strong’ person woke up with in the same physical situation as the weak person they would cope even worse as a result of having their cushy world turned upside down. You can’t measure resilience fairly between two people when one of them has just run a marathon and the other has fresh legs, we are all born into this life at the same point, a poor guy who builds a small sustainable business from scratch is a more capable businessman than a rich kid who inherits his dad’s firm without after having partied through college, despite the fact he’ll be turning a smaller profit. I can guarantee if a Chad woke up in your body tomorrow he’d struggle to get through the next week more than you are currently struggling.

Displaying greater ‘projected strength’ as a result of having the current at your back is not the same as actually showing grit to get through things when you have the current against you, even if the man with the current at his back will reach the bank quicker.
I was shitposting, I agree with you. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I was shitposting, I agree with you. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Lol, okay. Most people who evoke ‘Griffith’ - (I have no idea who that is, I’m assuming an anime character) in any context are deadly serious when doing so.

Lol, okay. Most people who evoke ‘Griffith’ - (I have no idea who that is, I’m assuming an anime character) in any context are deadly serious when doing so.
I do prefer Griffith over the main character tho. That much was unironic. I mixed statement with irony and it wasn't a good post because of my autism.

Agreed with everything (except the last paragraph, because I have no idea who those users are, no offense to them, but I don't know anybody on the forum because I'm bad with names, you get it, I'm retarded), but if people did perceive strength logically, as those who've faced the most adversity and weren't born with privilege into a pre-existing hierarchy, then those people who possess strength wouldn't be seen that way anymore, as they wouldn't be facing adversity and social challenges from others anymore, and therefore, would be seen not to have to endure more than the average person, and everyone would be right back to viewing the Rock as a poster boy of strength. Bit of a catch-22 there, I think.

Excellent writing.

It should be noted that this logic gave many intellectuals throughout history a certain affinity for women, however, inasmuch as women were not perceived as being strong, but nonetheless must have been more strong than anyone given the travails of their domestic servitude.

But, ironically, as women became "liberated" by feminism, and society changed to not only accommodate them but elevate them into the ideal citizens, women turned into the biggest vulnerable narcissists in existence (self-centered, privileged bitches), and lost the basis for which learned men ever felt pity for them; which proves that even if considerations of status are based in socialization rather than evolutionary psychology, the possession of power and affluence is clearly a corrupting influence and those who have it must continually be kept in check by the revolutionary discontent of the disaffected.

Our evolutionary role as incels is therefore to keep the privileged in check, if not totally shrek them, and in this era it means humbling women (the vulnerable narcissists and petty tyrants that they are) and Chads (the grandiose narcissists and psychopathic bloodsuckers that they are).
Circumference of the observable universe in Planck lengths IQ

Due to our evolutionary programming, our default perception of ‘strength’ is actually a diametric inversion of what it actually takes to be ‘strong’ and ‘resilient’ as a man.

Most normies consider someone like Dwayne Johnson to be a tough and resilient guy, simply because he looks like he could fight a bunch of people single handedly. I do not understand why, it’d be totally easy for any of us to step into his shoes and by default be considered a ’tough person‘ without any applied effort. To me a ‘tough person’ is someone like Stephen Hawking, someone who had a truly unenviable life yet continued to find the strength to carry on and make the most of it. Being a born as a Chad is a pampered privilege like being born with the silver spoon in your mouth, mentally they are not stronger, they are merely born into a more cushy position in a previously established hierarchy and thus project more ‘strength’ as a result of having faced far less adversity.

My perception of what makes a ‘strong person’ has become diametrically inverted as a result of becoming blackpilled. I have far more respect for those I pass in the street who are shorter and uglier than me because they have had to deal with more adversity relative to myself - this is the logical way of viewing things - Instead society views these people as weak and it’s a totally insane, a caveman mentality persisting within an ‘advanced’ civilisation built on the back of a perseverance these traits have no part in. The sheer hypocrisy of it is nauseating.

People like @chudur-budur are the strongest, yet he complains the least, and then you have those like @mylifeistrash who whine the most despite having been born into far more privilege than anyone else here, whilst subtly conveying to those who haven’t that they are pathetic merely because this hypocritical society perceives them to be so. It’s laughable, I know who is the stronger of those two and the fact it isn’t obvious to everyone is a testament to the stupidity of the society we live in, and to the stupidity of those here who buy into its narrative (like the latter aforementioned person does).
cope, we're not "strong", we're worthless

normies may be stupid but at least they're proper human being and their lives are worth living

Only in the case of strength you are applauded more for being born looking tough than you are for actually living a tough life.

Why would a woman pick a male who worked out over one that didnt have to, if their bodies are after good genes?

Women have horrible taste in men too, ironically.

cope, we're not "strong", we're worthless

normies may be stupid but at least they're proper human being and their lives are worth living
Weak in a practical sense according to flawed human logic, yes. Weak in a platonic sense as a measure of one’s ability to overcome adversity, no. If a Chad woke up in your body tomorrow, I’m pretty sure he would cope even worse than you currently are now, however if you woke up in his body I’m pretty sure you’d cope with it just fine. That is what objective toughness is, one’s ability to overcome objective adversity.

Most normies consider someone like Dwayne Johnson to be a tough and resilient guy, simply because he looks like he could fight a bunch of people single handedly. I do not understand why, it’d be totally easy for any of us to step into his shoes and by default be considered a ’tough person‘ without any applied effort. To me a ‘tough person’ is someone like Stephen Hawking, someone who had a truly unenviable life yet continued to find the strength to carry on and make the most of it. Being a born as a Chad is a pampered privilege like being born with the silver spoon in your mouth, mentally they are not stronger, they are merely born into a more cushy position in a previously established hierarchy and thus project more ‘strength’ as a result of having faced far less adversity.
It has to do with the fact that people are lookist, of course. They see people who are physically strong, not mentally strong.

I value only mental ability.

Justus Grossbier is physically strong. Yet, he endured parental abuse as a young child and received racial bullying throughout his life simply because he was adopted into the White community.

Suffering seems to force an individual to find a meaning or rather a justification for suffering. But I've been thinking if this is worthwhile at all, I just ask myself: Should I bare it for my dreams or just rope.
we are biological cucked to rope , so we watch it out " so to speak .

the uncertainty after death lets many people suffer here , and some people become deranged to " lessen " the pain