Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about females on CuckTears

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
The vast majority of them are ugly, fat and never had much social life. Truth is if they were not females they would also be incels. Women who sit around on reddit and complain about us are NOT stacies, I can gaurentee that. Im more curious to think what actual stacies think about us, because women on cuck tears are feminists who (If you ever seen them) are bitter and ugly as fuck and are kind of like a female version of MGTOW because they cant find someone to love them, they cant fuck chads and they only get normies who only want them to get their dick wet before they toss them to the side to find someone better.

This is why ugly feminists are against pointless sex, they are angry that men are not lined up for them but are lined up for stacies, so they take their anger out on men and pretend they are also stacies and say "Men only want us for sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Truth is they are bitter they cant just sell their ass for an hour and make 200 bucks, their ass would only be worth about 20$

Last edited:
What do you expect from people who take their time to look at incel posts
Kek @ foids sent their own way

Legit. Normal women do not enjoy giving their attention to pathetic men on message boards who cannot get laid. There is something very wrong with these girls.

Legit. Normal women do not enjoy giving their attention to pathetic men on message boards who cannot get laid. There is something very wrong with these girls.

And if something is wrong with a femoid that actually leads her to sitting on reddit making fun of guys who cant get laid, its almost certainly her looks and women have to be pretty low teir to not find someone to date. I bet majority of them are just ugly, fat or have really broad shoulders and a deep voice. There is probably a few who are good looking but are wrecked by social anxiety. Female mental-cels who cant go out and have fun.

They are like male versions of us. Although they have it 50X better then we do, it still destroys their ego and this is why they hate us. We are an extreme reflection of them

HIGH IQ THREAD

I don't know why anyone here takes inceltears seriously. they're like the only people that are more loserish than we are

HIGH IQ THREAD

I don't know why anyone here takes inceltears seriously. they're like the only people that are more loserish than we are
Graham Number's IQ. The only thing more pathetic than being a lonely virgin is being a "normal" person who for some bizarre reason, spends time and effort pretending to be their adversaries.

HIGH IQ THREAD

The truth is the majority of Stacies do not actually hate us, most want nothing to do with us but continue on their lives and ignore us, some are actually sympathetic to an extent and will be a little nicer because they know I am a reject who has nothing (I experienced this at work). The only ones who actually hate us and pay enough attention to us to sit on reddit and talk about us is because we are a reflection of them.

Although yeah there is stacies who are just repulsed by us, but even they will not be bothered to sit on reddit and smear us. They are out getting smashed by a Chad or hanging out with friends. Something women on incel tears do not really have

Men only want us for sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Femoids have little else to offer. No intelligence, no creativity, no sense of humor. The only thing besides sex they are capable of giving is feeling of love and validation, but that's for Chads only.

Nice post.

I never saw a Stacie being a feminist.
They want more rights for Chad and Betabux.

Ugly fat foids want to create problems to incels, normies, stacies and chad.

So they created feminism:
If Chads dont fuck them, nobody will fuck with anyone.

Very true but yesterday i saw one borderline stacy there and she was quite polite to incels and also open to having sex with an incel. Huge exception tho and its true the more stacy a female is the less she hates us.

Ugly girls hate us coz they know deep down we are their smv-match

The vast majority of them are ugly, fat and never had much social life. Truth is if they were not females they would also be incels. Women who sit around on reddit and complain about us are NOT stacies, I can gaurentee that. Im more curious to think what actual stacies think about us, because women on cuck tears are feminists who (If you ever seen them) are bitter and ugly as fuck and are kind of like a female version of MGTOW because they cant find someone to love them, they cant fuck chads and they only get normies who only want them to get their dick wet before they toss them to the side to find someone better.

This is why ugly feminists are against pointless sex, they are angry that men are not lined up for them but are lined up for stacies, so they take their anger out on men and pretend they are also stacies and say "Men only want us for sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Truth is they are bitter they cant just sell their ass for an hour and make 200 bucks, their ass would only be worth about 20$
No woman on reddit are stacy tbh, they go to facebook and instagram that's it.

tfw no tubby femcel to fucc

Stacey is too busy getting ploughed by chad to spend all their time antagonising a group of depressed virgins on the internet

BASED THREAD

I think we're beneath the notices of Stacy and Chad. If they do hear of us Stacy says "ick!", and Chad shakes his head slowly, as if he were hearing about starving African children.

The truth is the majority of Stacies do not actually hate us, most want nothing to do with us but continue on their lives and ignore us, some are actually sympathetic to an extent and will be a little nicer because they know I am a reject who has nothing (I experienced this at work). The only ones who actually hate us and pay enough attention to us to sit on reddit and talk about us is because we are a reflection of them.

Although yeah there is stacies who are just repulsed by us, but even they will not be bothered to sit on reddit and smear us. They are out getting smashed by a Chad or hanging out with friends. Something women on incel tears do not really have

Yeah, it's like on here people talk about chad being this super dick head.

don't get me wrong, I was bullied by some assholes in school.

But most hot girls and hot guys are perfectly pleasant to me. And most old people, married folks and all that too.

It's only a small subset of people that give me shit, and it tends to be aggro normie dudes (who are probably sexually frustrated too) and breeding age girls (who are probably mad they aren't getting the top tier of dudes and my existence probably reminds them pretty harshly that one day they'll have to settle with a normie guy.)

but most people are nice.

Inceltears are 100% something else. Who goes out of their way to bully self-admitted losers they've never met? and some of these dudes on IT it's like their main hobby and they know more about incel sites than I do. that's pathological behavior which normie people jjust don't have, and it's basically childish bullying by punching down which normal people grow out of by the end of high school

IncelTears Femoid ADMITS it HAHAH. Also her comment is high upvoted, so the rest feel the same as her. And she does not deny the fact they obsess about us because we are a reflection of them.

"They are still delusional about women having it '50x' better than incels, but they've at least acknowledged that life is not 100% tutorial mode for all women. So that's some progress? Maybe?"

Her last statement REALLY speaks for it self "Life is not 100% tutorial mode for all women" That is true, its not for women on Inceltears because they are not attractive stacies. They are low teir, So they spend their time complaining about us.

And yes it is a lot better cause at least they can still find someone to take them out for a date. Only problem is finding someone to date, a lot of them cant. Or do not get to pick who they can or cant date. The fact they cant live the life of stacy drives them nuts.
Also look at this one.

"Oh dude, sorry to contradict you but I’m sat in bed holding hands with a guy who loves me. I dunno if he qualifies as “chad” he’s over 6ft(this is a big deal to you guys right?) runs marathons and has a good job, does that qualify him, or is he a “normie” because he only sleeps with me? Or maybe he’s just getting ready to toss me? I dunno, you guys clearly understand the mechanics of human relationships better than me so please do educate me on the subject."

SO shes sitting with her boyfriend holding hands yet is on her phone bitching about men who cant get laid. FUCKIN SURE BITCH!! IM SURE your holding hands with that 6ft Chad!

Also "My social life is pretty boring but I prefer it that way"
Also "and while it's true I don't have much of a social life, it's because I'm grinding trying to graduate with my AA in the Spring"

They all have excuses

"Currently in a poly relationship with a Chad, but I'm like Becky because I usually don't wear make up and I'm kinda nerdy" I never seen a Chad who dates a girl who does not wear makeup. You probably look like a geek who is mogged by nearly every other girl in the room and your BF is not a "Chad"

Last edited:
IncelTears Femoid ADMITS it HAHAH. Also her comment is high upvoted, so the rest feel the same as her. And she does not deny the fact they obsess about us because we are a reflection of them.

"They are still delusional about women having it '50x' better than incels, but they've at least acknowledged that life is not 100% tutorial mode for all women. So that's some progress? Maybe?"

Her last statement REALLY speaks for it self "Life is not 100% tutorial mode for all women" That is true, its not for women on Inceltears because they are not attractive stacies. They are low teir, So they spend their time complaining about us.

And yes it is a lot better cause at least they can still find someone to take them out for a date. Only problem is finding someone to date, a lot of them cant. Or do not get to pick who they can or cant date. The fact they cant live the life of stacy drives them nuts.
Also look at this one.

"Oh dude, sorry to contradict you but I’m sat in bed holding hands with a guy who loves me. I dunno if he qualifies as “chad” he’s over 6ft(this is a big deal to you guys right?) runs marathons and has a good job, does that qualify him, or is he a “normie” because he only sleeps with me? Or maybe he’s just getting ready to toss me? I dunno, you guys clearly understand the mechanics of human relationships better than me so please do educate me on the subject."

SO shes sitting with her boyfriend holding hands yet is on her phone bitching about men who cant get laid. FUCKIN SURE BITCH!! IM SURE your holding hands with that 6ft Chad!

Also "My social life is pretty boring but I prefer it that way"
Also "and while it's true I don't have much of a social life, it's because I'm grinding trying to graduate with my AA in the Spring"

They all have excuses

"Currently in a poly relationship with a Chad, but I'm like Becky because I usually don't wear make up and I'm kinda nerdy" I never seen a Chad who dates a girl who does not wear makeup. You probably look like a geek who is mogged by nearly every other girl in the room and your BF is not a "Chad"

I think you've hit the jackpot here
P.S. "Currently in a poly relationship with a Chad". What this roastie probably means by this is that Chad is fucking her while at the same time probably fucking other, better looking girls. That's one of two ways of how usually """poly""" relationships work when Chad is involved. The other is the classic "Chad fux beta bux" cuck situation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back