Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The utmost worst feeling is waking up from a dream where you have a girl who loves you

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Every now and then I have a dream where a past oneitis really likes me and shows me affection and hugs and cuddles with me and it the best most pleasureful state of bliss I ever experience, so much serotonin/dopamine. I could literally live in a dream like that forever and I wouldnt mind, all the pain of loneliness and inceldom is non existent in those dreams.
But the moment I wake up, it all disappears and I'm left with a hollow feeling in my chest and an extreme feeling of sadness and despair and anger too. Waking up like this leaves you in a suicidal mood for the rest of the day and you feel bad about everything in general.

I get rejected even in my dreams, no joke.

I get rejected even in my dreams, no joke.
at least you dont feel the pain of losing an imaginary gf. i agree with normies who say its worse to have loved and lost then to never be loved at all purely because of these dreams.

I get killed in my dreams, usually by a woman who sics her beta horde on me.

Never had any intimate stuff in a dream closest i got to a girl was her being disgusted by me and allowing me to cuddle with her because how pathetic i was.

I had a dream where me and a girl were sitting in her car at night, she started to fall asleep so she rested her head on my shoulder. It felt so good,true validation. I woke up not long after that. I felt like dying that whole week.

I had a dream where me and a girl were sitting in her car at night, she started to fall asleep so she rested her head on my shoulder. It felt so good,true validation. I woke up not long after that. I felt like dying that whole week.
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Damn ikr, I've had some extremely realistic feeling sex dreams.

Never had any intimate stuff in a dream closest i got to a girl was her being disgusted by me and allowing me to cuddle with her because how pathetic i was.
True betabuxx mindset.

i have dreams cuddling with my 2d waifus and waking up is sad, so i force myself back to sleep to dream again