Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the white foids where i live literally look like the fucking chad meme

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
their jawlines are like fucking cavemen . normies are so fucking gay, how else could they simp over these hyper masculine bitches??

their jawlines are like fucking cavemen . normies are so fucking gay, how else could they simp over these hyper masculine bitches??
Females with a slight masculine touch do look good, both men and women look good with a mix of feminity and masculinity

A strong preference for neotenous traits is a sign of low testosterone. Who else watches anime religiously and likes 2D more than real girls? If your testosterone levels are in check, you should not be grossed out by strong features in women. On the contrary, your son would probably have them, too. It's better than to have a weak, effeminate son that will be obsessed with anime.

Where do you live? I like masculine foids. Do you live in Germany?

A strong preference for neotenous traits is a sign of low testosterone. Who else watches anime religiously and likes 2D more than real girls? If your testosterone levels are in check, you should not be grossed out by strong features in women. On the contrary, your son would probably have them, too. It's better than to have a weak, effeminate son that will be obsessed with anime.
100% true!

australia
Than maybe i imagined a wrong picture. They're probably not Dalofaelids, are they? Cause as i know, there are no Dalofaelids in Australia.

Google up Александра Андерсон on youtube. Thats the type of foids i like, but i think the Australians dont look like her, because this is very Nordic type of appearance.

Than maybe i imagined a wrong picture. They're probably not Dalofaelids, are they? Cause as i know, there are no Dalofaelids in Australia.

Google up Александра Андерсон on youtube. Thats the type of foids i like, but i think the Australians dont look like her, because this is very Nordic type of appearance.
no theyre more anglo

source: your asshole
A preference for women with masculine features is associated with third worlders with poor healthcare. And, if you read the article, alongside LOWER TESTOSTERONE.
Elsewhere, neoteny and feminine features are associated with fertility and fecundity

source: your asshole
A preference for women with masculine features is associated with third worlders with poor healthcare. And, if you read the article, alongside LOWER TESTOSTERONE.
Elsewhere, neoteny and feminine features are associated with fertility and fecundity

What I meant by a strong preference is liking very neotenous features, such as those found in anime characters that men with lower testosterone love, often to the exclusion of less neotenous women.

This is not disputable. Who do you think goes to anime conventions? Who do you think wears a cosplay? Why is anime more popular amongst incels than Chads? Why do you never see bodybuilders wearing anime shirts?

A lot of high testosterone men here, right?

Downloadfile

Poster 288ae3656e874039ae33eb99574f2b81

Mid2 sportsclub

Yes, Chad is very anxious for that new One Piece episode. It's not the socially outcast, incel loser with no friends that obsess about this stuff.

think of how gay normies are

now realize that they're actually more gay than that

there's your explanation

i dont understand when some 'cels here say that white women are too masculine or look like trannies. compared to sheboons they're way better looking

this is too much jaw.
iu
its distracting.