Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The world is just a big gulag.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Live is literally a torment. After being brought in this world by agents of cruelty ( women ) we are expected to study, wageslave and sacrifice for soyciety. Not to mention that many parents procreate out of selfish desire to secure their old age ( my mom only wants money from me ).
Even having poor health and weak frame you are expected to wageslave.
While I only want to be left in peace. I'm super tired. Even hearing voices of normies disturbs me. I only want to be in some solitary quiet place not to hear all modern noise.
You cannot even die peacefully for example heading into forest before some normgroid will call the cops on you because for normie world life is about constant toil and slavery and participating in the soyciety, not waiting peacefully for your own death.

The only non-lethal way out is completely quitting and going back to the woods. Not guaranteed you won't get mauled to death, though.

(This is not satire.)

Ideally you want some cabin in the woods to work on your CRAFT. In the peace of wildman life, one could author a book, send letters to the important people in one's life, and choose to go out on ones own terms.

Live is literally a torment. After being brought in this world by agents of cruelty ( women ) we are expected to study, wageslave and sacrifice for soyciety. Not to mention that many parents procreate out of selfish desire to secure their old age ( my mom only wants money from me ).
Even having poor health and weak frame you are expected to wageslave.
While I only want to be left in peace. I'm super tired. Even hearing voices of normies disturbs me. I only want to be in some solitary quiet place not to hear all modern noise.
You cannot even die peacefully for example heading into forest before some normgroid will call the cops on you because for normie world life is about constant toil and slavery and participating in the soyciety, not waiting peacefully for your own death.
No

Your body is your gulag Depending on who you are.

As an incel = body is gulag to rot
As a chad = body is wing to fly high

No

Your body is your gulag Depending on who you are.

As an incel = body is gulag to rot
As a chad = body is wing to fly high
not really, life is hard in general. On everyone. We may have it harder but even as a chad you are under constant pressure and people will expect more from you and you still have to wageslave to make money. Foids have it easier than everyone else because they just leech and blood suck on soyciety and men without providing anything in return except some rotten roast beef between their legs. Like Nas says. Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high.

Go neet or go home, this society has given us nothing but empty promises and shattered hopes pulling out is the only way

Go neet or go home, this society has given us nothing but empty promises and shattered hopes pulling out is the only way
I live in a poor country so I'm forced to wageslave to survive.

not really, life is hard in general. On everyone. We may have it harder but even as a chad you are under constant pressure and people will expect more from you and you still have to wageslave to make money. Foids have it easier than everyone else because they just leech and blood suck on soyciety and men without providing anything in return except some rotten roast beef between their legs. Like Nas says. Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high.
Sorry but I don’t buy it at all
Some life are undoubtedly far harder than other.

You said wageslaving , it’s called working in prosperous rich and prosperous environment as a privileged person

The world is a big gulp?

Stay the fuck out of 7-11 bro!

You've had too much to drink...