Serious The world isn’t ready for us, I’m leaving the incel community. Goodbye

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

Left the Incel Community
26d 5h 47m
I already know about the “hurr durr” virgin but not incel fanatic but I have to leave, the name “Incel” is tainted by actual bad people like the Swatiska was tainted by the Nazis. I’m trying to move on with my life now, I admit I said some very fucked up shit years ago on this site, when I was filled with anger when the OG r/incels was banned and I lost MANY people I could relate to that day that would check up on me by just a click of a mouse. Ironically regardless of Reddit’s rules with free speech I’d trade to get r/Incels and braincels back in a fucking HEARTBEAT over this site. What people that understand is that when you nuke a sub or site, and force them to migrate somewhere else that site will attract a lot of fucked up people and literally a day or two after it’s banned we get a brand new site, just to ourselves. Isn’t that hella sus? I may fucking hate Reddit but atleast they allow you to delete your comments and account and move on with your life and get a second chance. This site, nope documented, archived and studied. Forever

the truth is it’s every man for themselves, even for Incels, I stopped posting here many months after I’ve been suspecting that I’ve been getting cyberstalked (with no responses from the moderation team to Atleast hide some personal shit). It’s not really my own security that I care about but my friends that I have made and of course my family

Hell, how do I know it’s every man for himself? The greatest example SaintBlackops2cel from what I heard doesn’t even want to be the poster child for what is believed to be a terroist death cult due to media exaggeration from the actions of a few very fucked up people. How would you feel if YOUR picture was used for a saint of an incel organization?

I admit that I said a lot of hateful shit even though I’m not a hateful person, just filled with a lot of anger and sorrow by the way people treated me and I’m trying to fix myself. No therapy isn’t very effective, that isn’t the problem, the problem 75% the lack of social support (friends/family) and the other 25% would be a romantic relationship. Humans aren’t designed to be alone, we are a very depraved and politically correct species. We agree that humans are all around fucked up and judge eachover by our skin color, our social class and nationally but the second we say that who gets into a relationship based by our looks we (Incels) are wrong and that is completely fair?

People fear what they don’t understand yet Society creates the monsters (ER) that they fear so much. For the people that actually say and the rarer subset of Incels that do fucked up shit, does society just think that they wake up and say; “Well golly I’m going to be a hateful asshole today“

No, the answer is that they get treated like shit everyday, all throughout middle to Highschool, I was jumped almost every day, spat on, outcasted and gaslighted. I remember on one Friday afternoon that I was beat up in the bathroom so bad I was sobbing as my rib cage got cracked as I was being kicked in the side while I laid down on the piss ridden floors. And guess who got in trouble for “starting the fight”?

To sum it up, if you keep treating someone like a monster, they eventually become that monster, and then they will show you that monster. A PERFECT REFLECTION of their ENVIRONMENT.

Anyway, while I was gone
for the past few months I had some ups and downs, lost a few family members and friends, on and off suicidal because no one really gives a fuck about me but I made a few friends, got a cool new job that pays well and now I’m planning to do great things in the future. That’s life, tough shit but I’ve picked myself back on my feet.

of course I still believe in the black pill but I don’t hate women, the Blackpill is simply how human interaction works. In short we are animals, (accept or not it’s still true) just a very evolved but still retarded form of great apes.

Im leaving the community because I care very deeply for my families safety and the world just isn’t ready for Incels. People fear what they don’t understand and ironically, the mainstream media just keeps continuously fueling that fear and further distancing the young men who are struggling from our society. For the brocels in my pm that checked on me when I was down, I fucking love you all and all the support you gave me. You was there when nobody else would because you are going though the exact same situation I’m going through. I’m going to spend this time alone doing self improvement and a deep personal reflection, I’ll keep you in my thoughts as always as I pray that you do mines. Maybe one day I’ll meet that perfect girl that matches me. Maybe one day Incels won’t be so feared and hated anymore, maybe one day we can meet in real life and laugh at the numerous shit posts and Pepe memes we made, maybe we can discuss the giga high IQ memes we made on braincels it won’t be today but it will be a day sometime after this one.

Until another time, BJRGAMINGGOD signing out

Last edited:
Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 17h 55m
I already know about the “hurr durr” virgin but not incel fanatic but I have to leave, the name “Incel” is tainted by actual bad people like the Swatiska was tainted by the Nazis. I’m trying to move on with my life now, I admit I said some very fucked up shit years ago on this site, when I was filled with anger when the OG r/incels was banned and I lost MANY people I could relate to that day that would check up on me by just a click of a mouse. Ironically regardless of Reddit’s rules with free speech I’d trade to get r/Incels and braincels back in a fucking HEARTBEAT over this site. What people that understand is that when you nuke a sub or site, and force them to migrate somewhere else that site will attract a lot of fucked up people and literally a day or two after it’s banned we get a brand new site, just to ourselves. Isn’t that hella sus? I may fucking hate Reddit but atleast they allow you to delete your comments and account and move on with your life and get a second chance. This site, nope documented, archived and studied. Forever

the truth is it’s every man for themselves, even for Incels, I stopped posting here many months after I’ve been suspecting that I’ve been getting cyberstalked (with no responses from the moderation team to Atleast hide some personal shit). It’s not really my own security that I care about the my friends that I have made and my family

Hell, how do I know it’s every man for himself? The greatest example SaintBlackops2cel from what I heard doesn’t even want to be the poster child for what is believed to be a terroist death cult due to media exaggeration from the actions of a few very fucked up people. How would you feel if YOUR picture was used for a saint of an incel organization?

I admit that I said a lot of hateful shit even though I’m not a hateful person, just filled with a lot of anger and sorrow by the way people treated me and I’m trying to fix myself. No therapy isn’t very effective, that isn’t the problem, the problem 75% the lack of social support (friends/family) and the other 25% would be a romantic relationship. Humans aren’t designed to be alone, we are a very depraved and politically correct species. We agree that humans are all around fucked up and judge eachover by our skin color, our social class and nationally but the second we say that who gets into a relationship based by our looks we (Incels) are wrong and that is completely fair?

People fear what they don’t understand yet Society creates the monsters (ER) that they fear so much. For the people that actually say and the rarer subset of Incels that do fucked up shit, does society just think that they wake up and say; “Well golly I’m going to be a hateful asshole today“

No, the answer is that they get treated like shit everyday, all throughout middle to Highschool, I was jumped almost every day, spat on, outcasted and gaslighted. I remember on one Friday afternoon that I was beat up in the bathroom so bad I was sobbing as my rib cage got cracked as I was being kicked in the side while I laid down on the piss ridden floors. And guess who got in trouble for “starting the fight”?

To sum it up, if you keep treating someone like a monster, they eventually become that monster, and then they will show you that monster. A PERFECT REFLECTION of their ENVIRONMENT.

Anyway, while I was gone
for the past few months I had some ups and downs, lost a few family members and friends, on and off suicidal because no one really gives a fuck about me but I made a few friends, got a cool new job that pays well and now I’m planning to do great things in the future. That’s life, tough shit but I’ve picked myself back on my feet.

of course I still believe in the black pill but I don’t hate women, the Blackpill is simply how human interaction works. In short we are animals, (accept or not it’s still true) just a very evolved but still retarded form of great apes.

Im leaving the community because I care very deeply for my families safety and the world just isn’t ready for Incels. People fear what they don’t understand and ironically, the mainstream media just keeps continuously fueling that fear and further distancing the young men who are struggling from our society. For the brocels in my pm that checked on me when I was down, I fucking love you all and all the support you gave me. You was there when nobody else would because you are going though the exact same situation I’m going through. I’m going to spend this time alone doing self improvement and a deep personal reflection, I’ll keep you in my thoughts as always as I pray that you do mines. Maybe one day I’ll meet that perfect girl that matches me. Maybe one day Incels won’t be so feared and hated anymore, maybe one day we can meet in real life and laugh at the numerous shit posts and Pepe memes we made, maybe we can discuss the giga high IQ memes we made on braincels it won’t be today but it will be a day sometime after this one.

I hope you do well man, and as for the cyber stalking thing, here's the message I got today when I opened my laptop's safari.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
69d 22h 55m
The Nullifier

The Nullifier

Mentalcel
4d 23h 13m
Strong last post. Farewell fella. Wish you the best.

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★
15d 17h 25m
I don't know you but I wish you good luck man.

Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 12h 36m
GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
★★
22d 7h 34m
It's pretty obvious that this forum is used for surveillance but that doesn't bother me. Society is a shithole and its minions aren't worth being scared of.
I don't see civilization or this planet surviving another 30 more years. Society and its rules as far as I'm concerned have become little more than a formality by this point. People realize that the coming generations can no longer do with the diminished returns that each following generation has to deal with. The productivity will grind to a hold. We are already in a catabolic cycle that spirals into a catabolic collapse of civilization because the waste production far exceeds the production of new capital. People will realize that not just moral decency, the economy or the climate are fucked, but that the planet's ecosystem has been damaged irrepairably. Just like at tree deforestation and wildfires for example. How long does it take for a tree to grow? Takes decades. And yet every year you have forests roughly the size of a small european country destroyed. What are forces like law enforcement compared to that? Nothing. They are in the same boat with the rest of us in these times of catastrophes of biblical proportions. Have a good one.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 22h 54m
You could have just said you were busy and had to leave instead of giving lurkers the joy that you are too scared and want to go into hiding.
Addressing your post society will never be "ready" for incels. They've been against incels forever and that won't change. And yeah the inability to be able to delete any posts here sucks but this is one of the few places incels have left to post without other users with hostile reactions coming in and attacking them.

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

Officer
★★
10d 4h 51m
Who gives a fuck if people knew that i post on incel site if everyone could see that i'm incel anyway. And who gives a fuck about what people think? I regret nothing and i don't care

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
I can never fault an incel leaving for the right reasons. Good luck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
54d 10m
I'm not a fan of Nazis either but the only way you will leave the "crab bucket" is if you manage to fuck a foid without paying.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 3h 6m
See you tomorrow

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Based
★★★★
30d 23h 12m
good last post, I am so tired of members here who post DN RD or shit like that,
I join half year ago, and tbh wasn't that active, but the forum did get worse and worse

Pixycel

Pixycel

Literally 1984
★★
41d 16h 49m
sorry to see you go bro but you got to do what's best for you.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Modcel of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
67d 16h 47m

the truth is it’s every man for themselves, even for Incels, I stopped posting here many months after I’ve been suspecting that I’ve been getting cyberstalked (with no responses from the moderation team to Atleast hide some personal shit). It’s not really my own security that I care about but my friends that I have made and of course my family

Anyway, while I was gone

God speed OP & OG. God bless and hope everything works out well for you although I don't know you as well as others.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
118d 11h 50m
Too late, the feds will knock on your door someday. You can't leave the black list now, you will always be persecuted for shitposting on the internet about how women are whores.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 22h 54m
Too late, the feds will knock on your door someday. You can't leave the black list now, you will always be persecuted for shitposting on the internet about how women are whores.
Profile caption now reads:

Left the Incel Community​

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Modcel of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
67d 16h 47m
Strong last post. Farewell fella. Wish you the best.

I don't know you but I wish you good luck man.

I can never fault an incel leaving for the right reasons. Good luck

good last post, I am so tired of members here who post DN RD or shit like that,
I join half year ago, and tbh wasn't that active, but the forum did get worse and worse
sorry to see you go bro but you got to do what's best for you.

D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
115d 16h 20m
Good luck on your journey, bhai. We never interacted much since im not an ogcel from reddit but whatever.

Bye.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★
5d 21h 32m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
241d 5h 24m
Bye human.

I sincerely hope you lead an honest and happy life.

Who am I kidding, you're human. That probably won't happen.

Still, best of luck

Last edited:
CleverJester

CleverJester

On fire!
★★★★★
15d 16h 30m
I hope you do well man, and as for the cyber stalking thing, here's the message I got today when I opened my laptop's safari.

View attachment 389281
That's crazy. I had the exact same thing yesterday with my IP displaying beneath this message.

Last edited:
Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
83d 12h 23m
that's for sure.especially with serge being one dodgy guy working/being in other dodgy organisations with connections to glows in the dark.

TINMAN

TINMAN

When the going gets tough, uninstall
★★★★★
109d 19h 13m
It's pretty obvious that this forum is used for surveillance but that doesn't bother me. Society is a shithole and its minions aren't worth being scared of.
I don't see civilization or this planet surviving another 30 more years. Society and its rules as far as I'm concerned have become little more than a formality by this point. People realize that the coming generations can no longer do with the diminished returns that each following generation has to deal with. The productivity will grind to a hold. We are already in a catabolic cycle that spirals into a catabolic collapse of civilization because the waste production far exceeds the production of new capital. People will realize that not just moral decency, the economy or the climate are fucked, but that the planet's ecosystem has been damaged irrepairably. Just like at tree deforestation and wildfires for example. How long does it take for a tree to grow? Takes decades. And yet every year you have forests roughly the size of a small european country destroyed. What are forces like law enforcement compared to that? Nothing. They are in the same boat with the rest of us in these times of catastrophes of biblical proportions. Have a good one.
The planet will definitely survive, though humanity might not.

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★★★★
16d 16h 36m
Best of luck, OP. I agree with everything you wrote, and I considered doing the same. This site won't have much of a future, anyway

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
164d 18h 20m
See you tomorrow

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
8d 10h 17m
Did not read. See you tomorrow

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
164d 18h 20m
I don't c the problem the surveillance ting unless u have something to hide

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
92d 3h 49m

Anyway, while I was gone

Join my secret society for us

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Aspiring ICA Agent.
★★★★★
49d 9h 31m
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★
32d 21h 31m
c u 10+h in the 2nd digit

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
33d 18h 12m
Honestly, I was expecting everyone here to say "See you tomorrow" or some crap but this is nice.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
91d 7h 58m
Honestly, I was expecting everyone here to say "See you tomorrow" or some crap but this is nice.
OP was way more elaborate than the usual farewell messages.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
95d 18h 41m
You could have just said you were busy and had to leave instead of giving lurkers the joy that you are too scared and want to go into hiding.
Addressing your post society will never be "ready" for incels. They've been against incels forever and that won't change. And yeah the inability to be able to delete any posts here sucks but this is one of the few places incels have left to post without other users with hostile reactions coming in and attacking them.

I have a solution for incels who want to delete........... don't fucking say anything that you'd want deleted

Don't make threads with extremely specific details that points back to you

The only way anyone finds out who I am is if the mods give my IP address out to those individuals, so I'll know for a fact how I got doxxed

I have no social media accounts, I have no pictures of myself online, I do not post specific details of my life (or where I live and work), etc

Incels just need to stop being attention whores and they won't have to worry about being doxxed lol

Anyway, while I was gone

Yeah yeah yeah KYS lol

You'd have nothing to worry about if you weren't an attention whore posting specifics about your life and talking about life stories all the time, all you fuckers want to talk about "what happened today"

A guy literally posted that his brother was getting a specific surgery for a specific condition and that he's glad he's in the hospital and other specific details about that family dynamic, one fucking reddit poster could have made that story go viral and he would have been doxxed, this forum is filled with fucking retards

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
19d 3h 17m
Ironically regardless of Reddit’s rules with free speech I’d trade to get r/Incels and braincels back in a fucking HEARTBEAT over this site. What people that understand is that when you nuke a sub or site, and force them to migrate somewhere else that site will attract a lot of fucked up people and literally a day or two after it’s banned we get a brand new site, just to ourselves. Isn’t that hella sus? I may fucking hate Reddit but atleast they allow you to delete your comments and account and move on with your life and get a second chance. This site, nope documented, archived and studied. Forever
This combined with very odd moderation decisions and bans makes me think 100% this place is some glow honeypot.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
-
56d 18h 50m
Man what's the point of surveying me fbicels got better things to do. All I do all day is wonder the fuck am I doing on this planet and where am I going next I don't really care much about anything else anymore there really is no use in wasting resources on spying on me.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
207d 23h 17m
BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★★★★
7d 20h 55m
Good bye bro, i hope you doing well.

Good luck.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
true

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 4h 10m
What exactly will you achieve by leaving? Were you doxxed and people are coming after you? Good luck with your life tho.