Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The worst bullying i got from a girl....

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Was from my lieutenant. She tells me "Hey you, with the Phd postgraduate whatever you have, come here. Pick up the trash". I hate her so much, while she tells the other guys to do pushups or some shit, she knows im so incomepetent and weak that she wont even bother. Luckily i wont see her again, stupid girl.

Last edited:
Ur posts sound more and more like a larp ngl

Ur posts sound more and more like a larp ngl
Yeah i dont even think the females and males mingle together like that or work in the same environment.

Yeah i dont even think the females and males mingle together like that or work in the same environment.
they do in the military. and the paricular girl made me shit my pants, i was more scared of her than that dude who fought in Afghanistan

You call that the worst bullying?

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

Zoomer Anxiety:

View attachment 559742

View attachment 559743

True Anxiety:

View attachment 559744

Mother and my half-cousins would laugh at me because I needed winter coats to feel comfortable enough to go outside.

That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

View attachment 565227

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

When they fought, Mother would pick up my half-cousins and let them sleep in our room. They enjoyed our snacks, bought candles and desserts for themselves. Used Mother's Netflix account. They laughed at Mother and myself over Mother's PTSD from domestic violence.

Observe:

They enjoyed several trips to Indiana to spend time with their many half-siblings and cousins.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm :waitwhat:
she should get raped and killed (in gta )