Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst kind of humans

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
The ones who come to you to rage about women, then immediately go hang out with them at parties or get-togethers or whatever.

Was in the car with a friend of mine driving home and he starts engaging in a long conversation about how he's starting to get a rose-tinted view of women after being rejected and abandoned by so many of them. He starts telling me there's no point having a relationship and that so many girls can be manipulative and stuff. Not 100% blackpilled, but I'll take what I can get. I add to the conversation, and we seem to find common ground.
The next day however, I take a look at his snapchat story and he's out getting drunk hanging out with female friends. I'd say I feel betrayed but this has happened so often to me there isn't much of a reaction anymore. I'm just glad I have the moral ground to rant about the things he rants about and stick to my word.

Don’t worry , The blackpill will get to him

Typical hypocrite normies.

He puts pussy on a pedestal and chases tail even though they never give it to him. Betabuxx in the making.

The allure of a woman is strong. Though to be fair I think most guys on here would be like that if women treated them like human beings.

The real way to tell if someone is blackpilled is to ask him if women should have as many rights as men. If he says yes, he is not really blackpilled.

The real way to tell if someone is blackpilled is to ask him if women should have as many rights as men. If he says yes, he is not really blackpilled.
I feel like even most incels if asked this in a social situation would say yes just so that the mob of normies don't crucify you

I made it clear at my school that women should have as many rights as an animal, because that's what they are. The only thing keeping them from attacking me is because I look like a psycho and I'm generally somewhat aggressive.

Human beings are sexual creatures by nature, so when women try to de-sexualize us and expect us to act like asexual beings, denying our own biology, what they're really doing is dehumanizing us.

Seriously just anyone who criticizes or mocks virgins

He thinks if hes friends with girls they will fuck himm

The ones who come to you to rage about women, then immediately go hang out with them at parties or get-togethers or whatever.
If a woman invited me to a party, I can assure you I'd go hang out with them.

The worst kind of human: foids

wait they're animals, nvr mind

They just can't avoid turning into a beta orbiter whenever the illusion of ascension comes up, it's quite two faced and hypocritical

I never understood this. Normies will jestermaxx to foids who even treat them like trash. Such greed.