Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting THE WORST TYPE OF FEMOID

nowayout744

nowayout744

Greycel
Its the rave whores. Literally a plague on society i hate everything about them. You got no idea how enraged i get just looking at them and the way they dress to go on raves. Dumb fucking rapebegging holes. i wish they all get breast cancer

Its ragefuel for me too and I do not even really know why, maybe because I know they would get offended if i stared at them wearing their slutty shit in real life yet post it online for simps to jack too, maybe its knowing I will probably nevEr have an attractive girlfriend and I am seeing them dressed like sluts being fucked by chad.

also toilets that make an account on here and pretend to be an inkwell just to brag that we cant have their fesikh roasties :feelsseriously:

i have been seeing them recently and its making me want to rope. i just want to grab them and rape them. its so fucking annoying. why is it allowed