Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the writing staff for a TV show... notice how like 90% are foids

Never watched arrow just because of what the cover looked like.

887px-Star_of_David.svg.png

Then it's probably shit

the cover? as in of the box sets? which season cover turned you off?

Can't find it but he had his shirt off with a few scratches. It looked like a female's wet dream.

Well I watched the trailer and it looked ok, far better than that weird cover. I still won't watch it however.

HuffingtonPost Staff:

OWRiMzFmMGUxYiMvVWNKdUlpS1BTUXg4REl3dEszOUNRWTVNaGJZPS8xNjZ4MDoxNTIyeDY5MS8xNjAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9keGdyNmRzY2E3M2xobTJ2ajJ0dWhiOG1kMmczcTVqbWQwdGhrbWZvYmcwanUzcTF3dmt4dm4zZWJvZDk3ZzNhLmpwZw.jpg

This thread is now about posting foid filled companies.

Chad won't commit? Ruin it for the betas by promoting Chads in media.

Just watch Anime. It's mostly made by females & for males

I read somewhere that like 70% of manga authors (artists?) are women. Not sure if true.

I read somewhere that like 70% of manga authors (artists?) are women. Not sure if true.
Just check it befote you watch the show if you wanna know it exactly. I honestly do not care about these things.

Just check it befote you watch the show if you wanna know it exactly. I honestly do not care about these things.
It doesn't bother me, as its seems that Jap foids are not that bad. I wouldn't know for sure, but they seem alot less feminized, which is good.

It doesn't bother me, as its seems that Jap foids are not that bad. I wouldn't know for sure, but they seem alot less feminized, which is good.
Yeah they act a lot more feminine than western women. But I guess their standards are quite high

Arrow is garbo. Cringy garbo. Seriously watch one episode and you'll she how bland and cheesy it is. Most CW shows are shit. I kinda liked the Flash but it turned shit after new season so I stopped watching it.

Why would they have writing staff completely filled with foids for a superhero show about a man? I understand why huff post is all foids since they write feminist crap but a tv show about a male superhero should not be experiencing this issue

i watch mha currently and its dope
Why would they have writing staff completely filled with foids for a superhero show about a man? I understand why huff post is all foids since they write feminist crap but a tv show about a male superhero should not be experiencing this issue

felicity(the leading foid) actually gets more screentime and focus than the main character who the show is supposed to be about kek
Arrow is garbo. Cringy garbo. Seriously watch one episode and you'll she how bland and cheesy it is. Most CW shows are shit. I kinda liked the Flash but it turned shit after new season so I stopped watching it.

flash jumped the shark after season 2. legends is decent though since there is zero relationship drama.

that explains why almost everything is so bad

>the writing staff for generictvshowseason98

JFL @ watching anything from Hollywood that came after about 1989 anyway. Don't fund your oppressors.

No wonder it all went to shit after season 2