Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel their lives are getting better while I continue to rot

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
All my aquintances are living a better life than me, they are making more friends everyday, they're socializing and going out more as they age further into their teen years, most of them have even found gfs already.... what.., what have I done so far? This summer my social life hasnt gotten any better in fact it's gotten worse, I've lost my only friend. My acne continue to get worse, despite all my hardwork i'm still the same person. No amount of steroidmaxxing, gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing has helped me, I have still remained a KHHV sub5 male. All the hassle of self improvement has only made my condition worse. If theres one thing I've learned this summer its that self improvement doesn't work for me and it'll only make things worse. Their posting pictures of them traveling, hanging out, and living life on social media but what do I have to show? By the time summer end I'd had only been rotting infront of my computer and going to the gym, my life is so boring if I do one thing out of my routine I will forget that I've done it the next day.

Last edited:
why is it so over for me

Because life is rigged
Something stripped my possibility away, I was never this truecel even 1 year ago. I was a normal looking dude who was just a bit skinny but all the self improvement i did have backfired on me. I went too hard and sacrificed everything I had, just to end up losing. Now I have nothing, I've lost my looks, I've traded my health for some superficial muscle that are covered by acne, i've traded my past social life to gymmaxx full time and in the end I still lost

All my aquintances are living a better life than me, they are making more friends everyday, they're socializing and going out more as they age further into their teen years, most of them have even found gfs already.... what.., what have I done so far? This summer my social life hasnt gotten any better in fact it's gotten worse, I've lost my only friend. My acne continue to get worse, despite all my hardwork i'm still the same person. No amount of steroidmaxxing, gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing has helped me, I have still remained a KHHV sub5 male. All the hassle of self improvement has only made my condition worse. If theres one thing I've learned this summer its that self improvement doesn't work for me and it'll only make things worse. Their posting pictures of them traveling, hanging out, and living life on social media but what do I have to show? By the time summer end I'd had only been rotting infront of my computer and going to the gym, my life is so boring if I do one thing out of my routine I will forget that I've done it the next day.
so make sure they dont:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: (poor acid on there face and rape the females in video game)