Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Theory] Life is actually amazing but only if you’re a foid or chad

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Have you ever talked to a foid/chad? There’s something about talking to them that just feels so fucking alien. They experience all the emotions GENUINELY. Life is literally a movie for them and they get the experience of Feeling the highs and lows in life. The lows in life can be really tolerable and character building IFF you are a foid/chad since you can always hit reset mode and find a mate or find success easily.

For the subhuman mole people who rot in their basement sub terrianian dwellings however, all we experience are lows and pains. This has a counter effect and we never have any highs to motivate us to allow the lows to build our character. We are truly doomed, I truly believe humanity is evolving like lord of the rings where we have god like beings (foids and chads) And subhuman masses (incels) who are the orcs and things only truly change when the orcs rise up :feelsseriously::cryfeels:

[Theory] More like water is wet jfl.

they get to coom for real since age 12 so no kidding

[Theory] More like water is wet jfl.
Has to be said since normies bitch about how their life is so hard or having trouble dealing with MULTIPLE partners. They live on earth while we live on mars and worship the bloodstone with our subhuman brothers

Has to be said since normies bitch about how their life is so hard or having trouble dealing with MULTIPLE partners. They live on earth while we live on mars and worship the bloodstone with our subhuman brothers
Over for marscels.

True. Chad loses his virginity at age 12 and that's not even a lie or exaggerated, it's plain facts. A Chad coworker of mine constantly brags about this.
Exactly, they live on a completely different plant than us cels

Yes life is a playground for foids and chads,
They have places to go,
People to do.
For ugly and short non white men.life is a battleground. People are out there to beat you down and exploit you.
The only safe place is mum's basement.

They have places to go,
People to do.
For ugly and short non white men.life is a battleground. People are out there to beat you down and exploit you.
The only safe place is mum's basement.

I like to quote saint hamudis line in one of his videos

“As a sub 8 man, we have to fight. I fight every day of my life to survive”
That shit hit close to home for me

Based graycel

True. Chad loses his virginity at age 12 and that's not even a lie or exaggerated, it's plain facts. A Chad coworker of mine constantly brags about this.
meanwhile I only like JBs and if I fuck one I go to jail. Has created me more mental issues i can count. that chad probably had more pussy until 18 that I can even bother to imagine
Exactly, they live on a completely different plant than us cels
imagine how diferent our brains wopuld be hardwird if we had such experiences

meanwhile I only like JBs and if I fuck one I go to jail. Has created me more mental issues i can count. that chad probably had more pussy until 18 that I can even bother to imagine
Well obviously. I'm 23 and I'm still a khhv. The older I get the more I am ashamed of myself.

They have places to go,
People to do.

If you're chad or a foid, you have sex to look forward to every single night

No matter how shitty your day was, you know it will end amazingly

Brutal chad/foid pill

more importantly they can empathize and relate to each other. Im completely numb to empathy and its a huge hindrance

Well obviously. I'm 23 and I'm still a khhv. The older I get the more I am ashamed of myself.
yup, 33 here. life its just a continuous of akwardenss

yup, and you dont even have to think about get into no trouble while getting it. VIP ticket for life

yup, 33 here. life its just a continuous of akwardenss
at this point I just wish I was 93. I have my entire life ahead of me with my physical and mental health already being messed up.

There’s something about talking to them that just feels so fucking alien.

Their experiences and worldview are completely different. It's exactly like high school, and they are the popular kids. They are sitting there discussing their trip to Cancun or wherever and how wild the parties were, and you are focussing on some nerd hobby at home, being told to "find happiness in yourself sweaty".

They're only gods if you worship them.

Reported for both Chad and female worship.
low IQ

No I say god like beings because they have cheat codes to the matrix we live in that we could only dream of

They live on the entire other planet from us.

With money you can see and do whatever you want, world is yours except the social part. I wish i was a multimillionaire

Have you ever talked to a foid/chad? There’s something about talking to them that just feels so fucking alien. They experience all the emotions GENUINELY. Life is literally a movie for them and they get the experience of Feeling the highs and lows in life. The lows in life can be really tolerable and character building IFF you are a foid/chad since you can always hit reset mode and find a mate or find success easily.

For the subhuman mole people who rot in their basement sub terrianian dwellings however, all we experience are lows and pains. This has a counter effect and we never have any highs to motivate us to allow the lows to build our character. We are truly doomed, I truly believe humanity is evolving like lord of the rings where we have god like beings (foids and chads) And subhuman masses (incels) who are the orcs and things only truly change when the orcs rise up :feelsseriously::cryfeels:

I wouldn't know, life was anything but for me.

Sauron did nothing wrong.

If you were born male its gigachad or death theres no inbetween

Their experiences and worldview are completely different. It's exactly like high school, and they are the popular kids. They are sitting there discussing their trip to Cancun or wherever and how wild the parties were, and you are focussing on some nerd hobby at home, being told to "find happiness in yourself sweaty".
JFL I’ve never been on a trip or even been free enough to think about taking one. Foids and chads have the luxury of not caring about lmsmaxxing and inadvertently have cheat codes to the fucking matrix

us “sweatys” are truly doomed to roam the earth searching for the right time to rope

us “sweatys” are truly doomed to roam the earth searching for the right time to rope

Right time is always now. Lol if you think any of us are getting invited to the party.

The only thing stopping me is my cowardice. I almost did rope once but chickened out at the last second.

at this point I just wish I was 93. I have my entire life ahead of me with my physical and mental health already being messed up.
Im looking fordward to impotence. When hormones go away and I can finally stop suffering from sex starvation and the fucking foids.

They're only gods if you worship them.
That's why chads and foids should never be seen as infallible even if they are treated that way by soyciety.
And a reminder that without the looks halo chads simp just as much as unattractive guys if not more while getting praise from others for doing it.

As if chads are moral enough not to cheat with married women, wife up a radical feminist to prove how they can change her instead of leaving her to rot, flirting with ugly foids to get an easy ego boost and fucking below their looksmatch and justifying it by saying they like variety and how stacies are overrated.

yep,and heppines is nowhere to be found