Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy theRAPIST exposes inkwell

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
50g7muda6xab1.png

Jfl, imagine you're at a therapist and he suddenly asks you if you're incel. And if you answer yes he calls the FBI to monitor you and writes an article about you in a feminist cumrag. The absolute state of soyciety :lul:

Not surprised in the slightest

Your threads are good and informative

The collapse is coming soon at this point

@wereq @Chudpreet

Do not trust theRAPISTS, do not confide in theREAPISTS, do not seek the theRAPIST'S help. Jfl at believing that some random motherfuckers are any different than the normies who have bullied, mocked and ostracized you for decades of your life just because they have a card that says so. They see you exactly the same way as any random bastard in the pub would, and the moment you are out of their sight they'll laugh at you just like anyone else would.

Jfl, imagine you're at a therapist and he suddenly asks you if you're incel. And if you answer yes he calls the FBI to monitor you and writes an article about you in a feminist cumrag. The absolute state of soyciety :lul:
Psychology has been completely hijacked by feminism and women. Never go to a therapist as a dissident male unless you want to end up in a gulag or psych ward.

50g7muda6xab1.png

View attachment 805753

Yep, his ONLY red flag was not being able to get a girlfriend. This is why we need an incel uprising ASAP.

The collapse is coming soon at this point

@wereq @Chudpreet

The collapse isn't coming, either we'll make it or it won't happen. Don't be lazy and make it happen.

There is a difference between being asked, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" vs. "Are you an incel?"

If a therapist asks the latter, he's clearly aware of the concept. As a normie, he probably thinks very poorly of incels and thinks it's a cult / militant group rather than a state of being.

If ever directly asked if you're an incel, I'd suggest being disingenuous, like you've never heard the term. Don't confirm OR deny. Ask, "Gee, an incel, what's that? No, I've never had a girlfriend, is that what an incel is? I've never heard that term. Tell me, shrink, what is an incel? Are you saying I'm an incel or should become one, therapist?"

Make it sound like you're clueless about the phenomenon and put the onus on them.

There is a difference between being asked, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" vs. "Are you an incel?"

If a therapist asks the latter, he's clearly aware of the concept. As a normie, he probably thinks very poorly of incels and thinks it's a cult / militant group rather than a state of being.
Mr theRAPIST clearly thinks they're the same thing as he "had a hunch" his client was incel and asked him if he ever had a girlfriend to confirm jfl.

I bet the therapist would love nothing more then throw him into an insane asylum or drug him up, we should be really fucking happy this isn't 1960 and anyone a bit strange with the tism' or out of the norm risked electroshock therapy to brainfry em.

Do not trust theRAPISTS, do not confide in theREAPISTS, do not seek the theRAPIST'S help. Jfl at believing that some random motherfuckers are any different than the normies who have bullied, mocked and ostracized you for decades of your life just because they have a card that says so. They see you exactly the same way as any random bastard in the pub would, and the moment you are out of their sight they'll laugh at you just like anyone else would.
Psychology has been completely hijacked by feminism and women. Never go to a therapist as a dissident male unless you want to end up in a gulag or psych ward.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I want to be a theRAPIST

TheRapist endlessly violates your bank balance.

Just go to therapy bro

TheRapist dances around obvious millions of years evolution answer and gives her feminist cover on it. Typical 1st world comfort jobs.