z_thotdestroyer

Recruit
-
Therapist needs her license revoked.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Admiral
-
Really cant say much until we know how he looks. In general, men get little support when it comes to mental health/depression.

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
-
atleast she is honest

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Heavenly Incel
-
Only sociopaths become therapists. Only a sociopath would listen to the problems of others all day just so they can order them around and dictate their life.

jerek

jerek

Bitches and whores.
-
Really cant say much until we know how he looks. In general, men get little support when it comes to mental health/depression.
I can assure you he is normie at most. Chad would NEVER end up in a situation like this.

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
at least she doesn't feed him bluepilled advice so he can be a slave to the system for the next 50 yrs.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Admiral
-
I can assure you he is normie at most. Chad would NEVER end up in a situation like this.
Youd be surprised. Maybe not chad/giga chad but men in 2019 have little value . Ive seen guys much better looking than myself end up far worse with little to no help from soyciety.

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Isolatedcel
-
Pretty based ngl

T

tooth monster

monstre des dents
-
Just let your ugly incel son die bro, cleanse the gene pool bro

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
typical.
foid social worker cant comprehend the issues of men
a tale as old as time

refmd

refmd

awol
-
His last suicide attempt was in September, and ever since we have removed his door and set alarms at night, to check on him once every half an hour. We keep medication, knifes, belts, basically any sharp thing you could think of under lock and key. He is not allowed to drive or go anywhere by himself.
if my kid ever got that bad I would put them in a mental hospital

jerek

jerek

Bitches and whores.
-
Youd be surprised. Maybe not chad/giga chad but men in 2019 have little value . Ive seen guys much better looking than myself end up far worse with little to no help from soyciety.
I wouldn't. I've specifically talked about Chad. Real Chad do not ends up in this shit. A high tier normie or even a chadlite could, but i expect just for the less masculine ones.

Testosterone is a natural anti-depressant.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
You know how it is. This world is fucked

z_thotdestroyer

z_thotdestroyer

Recruit
-
Why should we cower in fear while these foids choose the 1% of men? Let them fuck all the Chads, work on yourself, get fit, get rich, and keep your money to yourself. If women approach him later on, tell them to fuck off. If the therapist tells OP to kill himself, he should rise up, tell her to go fuck herself.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Admiral
-
I wouldn't. I've specifically talked about Chad. Real Chad do not ends up in this shit. A high tier normie or even a chadlite could, but i expect just for the less masculine ones.

Testosterone is a natural anti-depressant.
Being a chad has little to do with T levels. Iam sure many of us have quite high T levels but that doesnt make us less prone to depression given our situation.

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
She would ask chad to fuck her in the therapy room

omnigold

omnigold

khhv
-
This is what people who recommend therapy are leading you into.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
For once they didn't advice castration.

edit: read the comments there and you would see how most of them agree with that useless cunt. Ask yourself one thing.
Do you think the therapist would say such thing to a girl? Of course not. Even the fuckers out there would be outraged.
A male has no value in this society.

Last edited:
Indari

Indari

IM COOOMING
-
This is why you don't have kids without anticipating this shit. Normie retards
And dumb bitch therapist should be shot with her le fancy degree i know so much attitude. Dumb cunt

Last edited:
desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Recruit
-
Therapy is a scam.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Over before it began.
-
Being a chad has little to do with T levels. Iam sure many of us have quite high T levels but that doesnt make us less prone to depression given our situation.
Chad's tend to have higher T. Rarely see a quiet Chad

psygnosis-owl

psygnosis-owl

Recruit
-
I recall Juden Peterson advocating suicide as a legitimate and tangible way of "ending your pain" rather than prolonged and potential incurable suffering via depression .

It was a bite-size video which I can't find and now all I find is him backpedaling with anti-suicidal thoughts videos (like below).

happiless

happiless

Mythic
-
Sounds like a good therapist, wish I had her instead of my previous professional liar

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Admiral
-
Chad's tend to have higher T. Rarely see a quiet Chad
Thats because quiet people are more likely to go unnoticed.
"Female therapist" btw is an oxymoron. Whores are in no position to offer advice to others, especially low value men. The only therapy a whore can offer is sex.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Over before it began.
-
"Female therapist" btw is an oxymoron. Whores are in no position to offer advice to others, especially low value men. The only therapy a whore can offer is sex.
well said. Never understood why men go to female therapists. Therapy itself is a scam, but got to a male one if you really want to go.

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
-
Therapist is being kind. Telling the boy the bitter truth and remedy. Blackpilled for sure.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Veteran
-
All my therapists have been men. My current one actually has admitted he has trouble with women and sympathize with the incel plight.

caffeine455

caffeine455

autistic retard
-
>we set him up with a new therapist
>this woman
do I even have to say anything? fucking bad move. in my life I have never find any solace from any word uttered by a woman. it has been always good men that helped me in my darkest times. only profession it's preferable to setting one's son up with a woman is a fucking prostitution. other than that get a good man.

and people ITT seem to miss the point of therapist. a therapist's job is not to tell patients the truth, it's to cure people, make them not to kill themselves because of psychological problems. it might be the truth that this universe is shit and life is gay but that's not what this man has paid her to tell to his son.

W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Typical foid, I hate women so much

SaintElliotreeeee

SaintElliotreeeee

0.00001/10
-
therapist is doing him a favour. it's the only way his suffering will end.

Y

yeshuallah

Overlord
-
I would have killed the therapist if this happened to me

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Racepilled and heightpilled
-
Life is a big fat joke and women make it even funnier.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
jfl so true. women have brain of a nut and are awful at everything. they are too DUMB to go into stem. the highest position they can be at is management because they playy mega friendly game to the boss and boss being a cuck will give her high position cause shes female and its nice to have one interact with you everyday.

women cant help men with therapy because they live since birth in easy mode and dont have to worry about anything other than how to find bf whos 2cm taller than ex or deciding which bf would let her move in for free

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Admiral
-
jfl so true. women have brain of a nut and are awful at everything. they are too DUMB to go into stem. the highest position they can be at is management because they playy mega friendly game to the boss and boss being a cuck will give her high position cause shes female and its nice to have one interact with you everyday.

women cant help men with therapy because they live since birth in easy mode and dont have to worry about anything other than how to find bf whos 2cm taller than ex or deciding which bf would let her move in for free
Yes. On top of that, some of these whores are plain cruel. One less man in the world is better as per their feminist agenda.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
He is probably ugly, if he looked like chad therapist would tell him there is so much to live for!

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Why? She is telling the truth
This is a blackpilled therapist, how is she bad? Hypocrisy ngl
She doesn't give a shit about the kid and she didn't say it out of compassion, she just want to get rid of an ugly male.

I don't know why people on here praise women for being honest about how shitty they are

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Banned
-
She doesn't give a shit about the kid and she didn't say it out of compassion, she just want to get rid of an ugly male.

I don't know why people on here praise women for being honest about how shitty they are
You misinterpret my answer. I'm saying any therapist, regardless of gender, is right by saying suicide is a good option for an incel.
I hate people who say suicide is a bad option, that is :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: as hell

If the therapist said, "your life is fine, just keep going!!" That would be infuriating

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

mfw 17 with psoriasis arthritis :(
-
Chads don’t end up needing therapists most of the time.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
It's the best advice a therapist has ever given

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
lmao obviously he would be better of dying. why should he continue to live and suffer? low IQ boomer logic

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Autism is a Death Sentence
-
Blackpilled therapist

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
"almost like no one wants him to get better."

Yeah thats the bitter truth, need to get to the bottom of the well, not just stare into it and then you will realize that this is true. Only thing making me lose my mind sometimes is exactly this experience repeated ad nauseam, go somewhere seeking help, confront the person claiming to be a professional with your issues, get nothing "advice" anons can come up with on the internet and/or shitty pills, confront again, get told to go somewhere else since they cant help, confront again with this hypocrisy and your troubles and then the banger "but I´ve really done my best helping you, whats your problem that you just dont get better?".

Helping actually is easy, just be a friend to people in need, go out with them and make them a part of the world of the living again.

In any case I hope this irresponsible giga bitch gets to die a horribly violent death in minecraft, just another underage dead boy because of her.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
You are literally a cuck if you promote male suicide.
The male in the story would be happier roping so would everyone else. It's literally woke

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I don't see this as a bad thing.
Therapists need to supply me with a shotgun.

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

hot shower whitepillcel
-
Female therapist has a higher IQ than this cuckold father,
Despite her knowledge and expierience I doubt she'd help him cause they can't display good will towards ugly males.
That's just how they are programmed.
Even if she went by the book and made him accept his problems and give real advice or sth idk she would probably do it without caring and show it even, he would just be given information without any support
Would rope eventually in spite her "best efforts"

That's how I see female therapists tbh

TL;DR
Energy>Intention
Fuck female theraps if male

Last edited:
Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
Was stupid enough to read a few of the comments. Unsuprisingly the foid therapists behaviour is largely ignored and people focus on telling him to get his son into "psychiatric care" with a "team of doctors" since the "poor daughter" suffers too much from the situation at home.

Pretty pissed of, shouldnt be suprised though, abandoning an underage person in such a situation of plight is a death sentence for the rest of his life, never will have a normal relationship ever again, his parents cut him of at a pivotal time of need, at least the precious daughter foid will get to make something out of her life even if it means that her brother has to die, huh?

Fuck I so fucking hate plebbit, one of the worst things the internet bestowed on the world.