[JFL] Therapist tells incel to kill himself

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
37d 19h 58m
Temporary sexual pleasure is pretty fucking meaningless with what he's going through, this has nothing to do with a lack of sex. If you're gonna say it's the validation that matters, he's already getting attention from his own family every single hour of the day, a prostitute would do nothing of value.
Even if you're right (I doubt it, sex is always something important, being a kissless virgin and/or devoid of affection and sexual intimacy always hurts regardless of other worse shit going on in your life), at least it would change nothing instead of making things worse like therapy does.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★
3d 8h 35m
I see nothing wrong with that. At least she's honest.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
130d 21h 23m
wymyn therapist

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
23d 13h 12m
People like to believe every problem has a socially acceptable, wholesome solution

they want to beleive that rope is never the answer no matter what.. like their son can be fixed with therapy or pills because there’s something wrong with him that needs to be alleviated.

they can’t stomach the fact that some problems don’t have solutions, and oftentimes the solution to a fixable problem is not one they’ll like. This destroys their just/fair world fallacy

The universe is apathetic to human plights.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander
★★★
18d 5h 42m
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★
19d 2h 32m
For once they didn't advice castration.

edit: read the comments there and you would see how most of them agree with that useless cunt. Ask yourself one thing.
Do you think the therapist would say such thing to a girl? Of course not. Even the fuckers out there would be outraged.
A male has no value in this society.
Of course, a woman would never be told that. The double standards as always.

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
27d 6h 43m
Just get help bro! Just see a therapist bro! :lul:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mythic
★★★
32d 6h 2m
That foid is based af

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★
4d 13h 12m
Therapists are a waste of time especially for males.

MGTOW and REDPILL do 10x better job at fixing men than any therapist can

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish 29 KHHV Aspie Nostalgiacel
★★★★
9d 9h 50m
If you're ugly enough, you can see the anger in the eyes of normies telling you "why have you not killed yourself yet?"

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
22d 22h 20m
People on the post calling his son a murderer, a bad guy. How much of a fucking bad person csn you be to advocate for his suicide? To insult the father for not wanting his child to die. I fucking hate reddit, wish it never existed.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
59d 23h 39m
@Incellectual nice Christmas avi

ASS_F

ASS_F

Drift away...
★★★★
6d 22h 55m
zero evidence in the post that the kid's an incel, but lol that's fucked

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★
51d 19h 19m
Can't spell therapist without the rapist

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

Recruit
1d 21h 59m
JFL

Would she say it to CHAD? NEVER.
All those feminist top comments :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Was stupid enough to read a few of the comments. Unsuprisingly the foid therapists behaviour is largely ignored and people focus on telling him to get his son into "psychiatric care" with a "team of doctors" since the "poor daughter" suffers too much from the situation at home.

Pretty pissed of, shouldnt be suprised though, abandoning an underage person in such a situation of plight is a death sentence for the rest of his life, never will have a normal relationship ever again, his parents cut him of at a pivotal time of need, at least the precious daughter foid will get to make something out of her life even if it means that her brother has to die, huh?

Fuck I so fucking hate plebbit, one of the worst things the internet bestowed on the world.
Who run the wORlD GiRlllL..s

Make the timeline for this earth stop

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
62d 16h 26m
Psychology is not a science, it's a pseudoscience. Just like homeopathy and all other snake oil bs. For the same reason, psychotherapy is not a medical diagnostic procedure, it's like some fucking exorcism.

I simply don't understand why it's still taught in the universities.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
72d 20h 23m
When are people going to wake the fuck up and realize that surgery, not therapy, is the only thing that can help ugly men with depression?

Mutecel

Mutecel

Recruit
1d 18h 28m
women are not fit to provide therapy to ugly men
therapy is just jew brainwashing anyway

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★
25d 20h 42m
First mistake: going to therapy

ProfessorCuck76

ProfessorCuck76

Recruit
1d 29m
It is objectively the best advice she could give

W

WizardofSoda

Veteran
★★★
48d 13h 10m
I think the kid either has to accept he is on nightmare level and play on through the brutal challenge of nightmare mode and the pain, agony, depression, fear that go with it.. or if hes not willing to play on nightmare mode, maybe he clicked the wrong button when he entered the game, he should just rope it.

manicel

manicel

cya
-
50d 13h 52m
Just go to therapy bro
Btw the advice that everyone gives him is that he should internate his son and give him a lot of pills, why live like that tbh? It's better to die than to live like a medicated zombie all your life

Last edited:
L

Lobsterboy365

Recruit
1h 50m
Therapist is an evil bitch, but let's not discount the parents. If I was a mentally ill 15 year old guy, being treated like a prisoner in my own home would push me further. I mean, no. I'm take a hammer and wreck the house - if I need a knife I get a knife. But besides that, the parents did a good job alienating their kid.

armentho

armentho

Recruit
★★
19h 58m
Tbh.

If you can acknowledge I don't want to live, I'll respect that.
someone capable of saying directly ''you are fucked up because your neurochemistry and while you could take treatments you will never be ''cured'' ''
is someone that has my respect,woman or not