Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee There are three ways foids dress like up

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
VideoCapture 20231003 181503
One is slut, casual, and the dress code enforced by Sharia law.
@DarkStarDown @LesscoBlob @wereq

As an incel that can only enjoy them from a distance, I'm in favor of enforced slut dressing for all foids tbh

Sharia law is cucked. It's only meant to protect foids from the eyes of anyone but her Saudi Prince or Chad. In the end, you lose.

It's funny how trannies wear dresses but females rarely wear them. I once saw a tranny wearing a hijab

As an incel that can only enjoy them from a distance, I'm in favor of enforced slut dressing for all foids tbh

Sharia law is cucked. It's only meant to protect foids from the eyes of anyone but her Saudi Prince or Chad. In the end, you lose.
I'm in favor of legalizing foids getting graped as well.

It's funny how trannies wear dresses but females rarely wear them. I once saw a tranny wearing a hijab
Over for pisslam inbreds. Most of them shouldn't have abandoned Sharia law.

If you’re a Muslim and your wife doesn’t dress like 3, you’re a cuck

I like the moslem costumes because it clearly separates white people from brown arabs

I like the moslem costumes because it clearly separates white people from brown arabs
I believe the foid on the left was Muslim as well. Left one was raised in the West while right one was raised in a Muslim country.

I will rape them in any dress
20231004 115830

If there's arranged marriage, that might not be the case sometimes.