Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There is a dishelved physics foid in my class

Which option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Should I cold approach her? She is a 5'8, flat noodle foid with frugal clothing and disheveled hair.

Easy low hanging fruit. Go for it

What did you choose though

Yes.

You only have one life to live. Don't waste your youth, and become a 30-year-old kissless wizard like me. Approach that gook foid, before she fucks a dog. :feelsmage:

Yes.

You only have one life to live. Don't waste your youth, and become a 30-year-old kissless wizard like me. Approach that gook foid, before she fucks a dog. :feelsmage:
O'wizard I have already failed with a similar looking foid

O'wizard I have already failed with a similar looking foid
Who gives a fuck? - youth is invaluable! I would rather be a youngcel on a college campus again - than a fucking lonely kissless trucel wizard now.

Who gives a fuck? - youth is invaluable! I would rather be a youngcel on a college campus again - than a fucking lonely kissless trucel wizard now.
I'm lonely too, no friends no gf, even if I succeeded she'll ghost me or I become a beta orbiter, still khhv at the end of the day

I'm lonely too, no friends no gf, even if I succeeded she'll ghost me or I become a beta orbiter, still khhv at the end of the day
Yeah, but just kissing a foid will raise your confidence, and soon you will be a slayer like Broly. :feelsmage:

Once you become old, roping seems like the most logical option, because getting my first kiss at this age and having sex for the absolute first time is ridiculous. I want to open up a sorority house door in Minecraft.

Sorority house door in Minecraft

I suppose that is why Marc Lépine is one of my favorite Saints, because he allowed the males to evacuate the room before he went ER, and sent all the foids to hell.

Hero

Say hello to my little friend foid his name is Mr Hollow Point

I suppose that is why Marc Lépine is one of my favorite Saints, because he allowed the males to evacuate the room before he went ER, and sent all the foids to hell.

View attachment 656367

View attachment 656368
Jfl he is high tier normie in his era.
Once you become old, roping seems like the most logical option, because getting my first kiss at this age and having sex for the absolute first time is ridiculous. I want to open up a sorority house door in Minecraft.

View attachment 656366
:feelswhere:
Yeah, but just kissing a foid will raise your confidence, and soon you will be a slayer like Broly. :feelsmage:
That nigga went to college and immediately ascended with a white Becky supposedly. Broly was never an incel, we are incomparable. No foid would want to touch, let alone KISS a lizardman like me.

have no standard and be her jester theory.

have no standard and be her jester theory.
Never said I was going to be her jester, quite the opposite, I want to pump and dump her