Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no hocus pocus God. You are God

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
There is no pie in the sky coming down to make you feel high.

Stop wasting your time praying, hoping, wishing. It all wont change anything. That jewish rubbish of christianity and islam is just nonsence foolishness none existent nothings. Read up on Zoroastorism and ancient Kemet belief systems. You will see jewds stole everything from there. Ask yourself why the place where the thieves stole the stuff is most hated in the bible and koran. Egypt is hated to death in those books of stolen myths from Persia and Egypt because if people knew the reality of those belief systems they will see that christianity and islam are empty weak useless spiritualess religions. Read bible or koran and see how Egypt and niggers in Egypt are hated with a pure hatred you can never believe in your life

If you want anything in life get up off your ass and stand up on your feet. Work diligently to realise your goals because you are God, everybody is born with greatness and only you can bring it to reality.
Get up and stop praying to sky daddy, stand up and build a new reality for your mind.

Last edited:
You can look at yourself as a god if you like but more powerful gods to exist ,some Holy others unclean and there is a LORD of LORDS that will judge all but the good news is that he gave his Son so we can be forgiven!

You can look at yourself as a god if you like but more powerful gods to exist ,some Holy others unclean and there is a LORD of LORDS that will judge all but the good news is that he gave his Son so we can be forgiven!
fuck sake bitgch nigga here we go again about some jew that died on a cross.

Fuck outta here bitch nigga

Why are atheists more obsessed with religion than any other cels here?

God is real crazy enough

Screenshot 2023 12 19 164954

:feels::foidSoy::feels::soy:

I am like God and God like me.
I am as large as God, He is as small as I.
He cannot above me nor I beneath him be.

the world only start exist when we were born and the world will end when we die tbh

There is no pie in the sky coming down to make you feel high.

Stop wasting your time praying, hoping, wishing. It all wont change anything. That jewish rubbish of christianity and islam is just nonsence foolishness none existent nothings. Read up on Zoroastorism and ancient Kemet belief systems. You will see jewds stole everything from there. Ask yourself why the place where the thieves stole the stuff is most hated in the bible and koran. Egypt is hated to death in those books of stolen myths from Persia and Egypt because if people knew the reality of those belief systems they will see that christianity and islam are empty weak useless spiritualess religions. Read bible or koran and see how Egypt and niggers in Egypt are hated with a pure hatred you can never believe in your life

If you want anything in life get up off your ass and stand up on your feet. Work diligently to realise your goals because you are God, everybody is born with greatness and only you can bring it to reality.
Get up and stop praying to sky daddy, stand up and build a new reality for your mind.
Agreed. Christards are worthless scum.

NPC

>t. prays to Shiva

Why are atheists more obsessed with religion than any other cels here?
Him not believing in Christianity doesn't necessarily make him an atheist. It just means he doesn't believe in those shits. To answer your question though, it's because religion oppresses people and is a negative factor in reality. Only low IQ slaves accept that programming and ignore it

I appreciate the compliment, but...
No god would willingly incarnate in such a powerless vessel as me. It's going to be regular atheism for me.

Yes I am god but still got mogged

It’s actually impossible to make it to heaven
וַיְהִי אִישׁ מִן־הַפְּרוּשִׁים וּשְׁמוֹ נַקְדִּימוֹן קְצִין הַיְּהוּדִים׃
א
הוּא בָא אֶל־יֵשׁוּעַ לַיְלָה וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו רַבִּי יָדַעְנוּ כִּי מֵאֵת אֱלֹהִים בָּאתָ לְמוֹרֶה לָנוּ כִּי אֵין לְאֵל יַד־אִישׁ לַעֲשׂוֹת אֶת־הָאֹתוֹת אֲשֶׁר אַתָּה עֹשֶׂה בִּלְתִּי אִם־אֱלֹהִים עִמּוֹ׃
ב
וַיַּעַן יֵשׁוּעַ וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו אָמֵן אָמֵן אֲנִי אֹמֵר לָךְ אִם־לֹא יִוָּלֵד אִישׁ מִמְּקוֹר עָל לֹא־יוּכַל לִרְאוֹת אֶת־מַלְכוּת הָאֱלֹהִים׃
ג
וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו נַקְדִּימוֹן אֵיכָה יוּכַל אִישׁ לְהִוָּלֵד וְהוּא זָקֵן הֲכִי יוּכַל לָשׁוּב לְרֶחֶם אִמּוֹ וּלְהִוָּלֵד שֵׁנִית׃
John 3:1-3

He is a Rabbi, dont waste your time arguing with him. His job is to blind the masses and keep them spiritually dead

א
הוּא בָא אֶל־יֵשׁוּעַ לַיְלָה וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו רַבִּי יָדַעְנוּ כִּי מֵאֵת אֱלֹהִים בָּאתָ לְמוֹרֶה לָנוּ כִּי אֵין לְאֵל יַד־אִישׁ לַעֲשׂוֹת אֶת־הָאֹתוֹת אֲשֶׁר אַתָּה עֹשֶׂה בִּלְתִּי אִם־אֱלֹהִים עִמּוֹ׃
ב
וַיַּעַן יֵשׁוּעַ וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו אָמֵן אָמֵן אֲנִי אֹמֵר לָךְ אִם־לֹא יִוָּלֵד אִישׁ מִמְּקוֹר עָל לֹא־יוּכַל לִרְאוֹת אֶת־מַלְכוּת הָאֱלֹהִים׃
ג
וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו נַקְדִּימוֹן אֵיכָה יוּכַל אִישׁ לְהִוָּלֵד וְהוּא זָקֵן הֲכִי יוּכַל לָשׁוּב לְרֶחֶם אִמּוֹ וּלְהִוָּלֵד שֵׁנִית׃
whgat rubbish is this nigga i dont talk chinese. Rubbish jewish rubbish, I curse you double back

whgat rubbish is this nigga i dont talk chinese. Rubbish jewish rubbish, I curse you double back
That is not Chinese ,it is the Brit Chadashah in Hebrew ,Jesus talking talking with Nicodemus about being born again

Him not believing in Christianity doesn't necessarily make him an atheist. It just means he doesn't believe in those shits. To answer your question though, it's because religion oppresses people and is a negative factor in reality. Only low IQ slaves accept that programming and ignore it
I agree, but I'm pretty sure he will call himself an atheist. I haven't been wrong so far with my guessing since all of you think alike.
Since when you care about other people? When other people have declared us their enemies only for our appearance.
Atheists are really retarded, they belong to their own form of religion without even realizing it.

If GOD is REAL then I'm an GIGACHAD.

I agree, but I'm pretty sure he will call himself an atheist. I haven't been wrong so far with my guessing since all of you think alike.
Since when you care about other people? When other people have declared us their enemies only for our appearance.
Atheists are really retarded, they belong to their own form of religion without even realizing it.
Nope I am not atheist

you are God

If that were true we'd be able to bend reality to our will. We'd be able turn ourselves into Chad and get all the women we want.

In reality, we are mere creations of God, predestined to suffer as incels all our lives because that's our test in this world.

If that were true we'd be able to bend reality to our will. We'd be able turn ourselves into Chad and get all the women we want.

In reality, we are mere creations of God, predestined to suffer as incels all our lives because that's our test in this world.
perhaps you are too lazy to realise any other reality. If you can image it you can bring it to reality. Your mind has been poisoned by the poison of bible

perhaps you are too lazy to realise any other reality. If you can image it you can bring it to reality. Your mind has been poisoned by the poison of bible

If you are a god, transform yourself into a Chad and ascend.

Go ahead, imagine it and bring it to reality.

If you are a god, transform yourself into a Chad and ascend.

Go ahead, imagine it and bring it to reality.
You can only produce whats in you white nigger. What were u born with? Your talent is not my talent. Be the God of yourself .

א
ב
ג

Idk what that means

My mistake then. What are you then? If you don't reply, I would assume you're an atheist saving face.
I was raised christian. The more I study these things the more I realise its all bullshit after many years of constant reasearch. If U dont believe me go do basic research on Kemet beliefs and christianity then on Zoroastrism and Islam.

Its all theft by jews. In Islam they wash 5X before for example guess where that came from? From Zoroastrism.

I belive there is some higher power but its not like that bitch nigger god of Judism called Yaweh, telling us in the bible and koran about some none existant nothing bitch nigga Yaweh who originally was some village god that even the god damn jews themselves admit is what all this whole monotheism bullshit is based on.

God is real keep seething
just discovered the brain dead low iq islamist Saudi funded Wahabhi that is resopnsible for destroying the caliphate

I was raised christian. The more I study these things the more I realise its all bullshit after many years of constant reasearch. If U dont believe me go do basic research on Kemet beliefs and christianity then on Zoroastrism and Islam.

Its all theft by jews. In Islam they wash 5X before for example guess where that came from? From Zoroastrism.

I belive there is some higher power but its not like that bitch nigger god of Judism called Yaweh, telling us in the bible and koran about some none existant nothing bitch nigga Yaweh who originally was some village god that even the god damn jews themselves admit is what all this whole monotheism bullshit is based on.

There was no need for all that, but you have proved your point. I believe you, you're not an atheist, you're not "that" retarded like them. I can respect a theist.

You can only produce whats in you white nigger. What were u born with? Your talent is not my talent. Be the God of yourself .

God is, by definition, omnipotent.

If we can only produce "whats in us", we have limitations and are not omnipotent, and therefore not "God".

If we're all "gods" with then the phrase "god" is meaningless.