Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no hocus pocus God. You are God

How do I build a new reality. Does this involve pulling myself by my bootstraps or are you selling reality bricks to build my reality with
There are subhuman youtubers making $ off youtube. Subnumans who use their talents to build a better tommorow for their children etc etc.
You cant tell me you dont have at least one talent to use to better yourself.

What I mean by you are god is that there is no priest , imam, hindu Brahmin, buddist monk who can ever ever ever tell you, teach you, show you how to discover and manifest your talent. Which means whats the point of religions if the best you can hope for is a stupid casze system, wage slaving, abuse such as sexual abuse of minors. Thats what I mean when i say those gods of those religions are useless and only you can bring forth what is in you. No praying, hocus pocusing in some church or temple will change that at all, so what was the whole point of doing that rubbish in the first place.

There are subhuman youtubers making $ off youtube. Subnumans who use their talents to build a better tommorow for their children etc etc.
You cant tell me you dont have at least one talent to use to better yourself.

What I mean by you are god is that there is no priest , imam, hindu Brahmin, buddist monk who can ever ever ever tell you, teach you, show you how to discover and manifest your talent. Which means whats the point of religions if the best you can hope for is a stupid casze system, wage slaving, abuse such as sexual abuse of minors. Thats what I mean when i say those gods of those religions are useless and only you can bring forth what is in you. No praying, hocus pocusing in some church or temple will change that at all, so what was the whole point of doing that rubbish in the first place.
You mean all those fake faggots who have 10 million CIA bot subscribers and push faggot shit propaganda in their videos and act like soycucks, I'd rather not sell my soul to become one of them even if they make 100k a week.

You mean all those fake faggots who have 10 million CIA bot subscribers and push faggot shit propaganda in their videos and act like soycucks, I'd rather not sell my soul to become one of them even if they make 100k a week.
brocel if you dont even have a single talent, a single ambition, a single dream in your life then just wageslave. As i said its up to you alone to fulfill your potential. Your comments are a perfect example of why I said religion is poison.

I cant show you what your ambition is, its up to you alone. If the god you busy praying to was real then why he didnt show you already?