Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no hocus pocus God. You are God

God is, by definition, omnipotent.

If we can only produce "whats in us", we have limitations and are not omnipotent, and therefore not "God".

If we're all "gods" with then the phrase "god" is meaningless.
you getting caught up on all kinds of academic philosophy and missing the entire bigger picture and not reading between the lines of the deeper message in my writings.

then just be atheist or theist whatever because what i am saying is something your mind cannot grasp. Your mind is still very compartmentalised and corrupted by the education system . Maybe one day you will be wise enough to decolonise your mind. For now just follow your bible and stay like that.

God is not mocked
which "god" ? the god of the jews? That aint my god nigga thats your god. That so called god aint done nothing for me so keep it for yourself

which "god" ? the god of the jews? That aint my god nigga thats your god. That so called god aint done nothing for me so keep it for yourself
You have to stand before him we all do

You have to stand before him we all do
who told you that? A man and some book ? That fake god that never ever appears before humanity. Do you think I am that stupid just to believe such bullshit because some body wrote something and said thats gods words?

God is not mocked
That is why it's important that the Messiah had a human as well as divine nature and so Jesus was mocked and died and suffered for all of us for only blood can pay for sin.This goes back to Abel and Cain where Abel offered blood and Cain did not.
You have the Mashiach ben Yosef that suffered for all and Mashiach ben David who will rule forever(they are the same person)

That is why it's important that the Messiah had a human as well as divine nature and so Jesus was mocked and died and suffered for all of us for only blood can pay for sin.This goes back to Abel and Cain where Abel offered blood and Cain did not.
You have the Mashiach ben Yosef that suffered for all and Mashiach ben David who will rule forever(they are the same person)
jews dont believe in that Jesus messiah stuff. Thats for christians in America

you saying their are jews that believe jesus is the messiah of theirs?
Yes ,very very much and I am a member of one of those communities.I myself actually read the New Testament in Hebrew!

If I was god I would not be posting in an Incel forum

Yes ,very very much and I am a member of one of those communities.I myself actually read the New Testament in Hebrew!
are you a pure blooded jew or a goyim christian fundamentalist that are fake jew wannabees

Thinking of yourself as a god is extremely low IQ. In fact it's so dumb that I'm surprised OP hasn't been called out already on this retardation.

Thinking of yourself as a god is extremely low IQ. In fact it's so dumb that I'm surprised OP hasn't been called out already on this retardation.
oh well you are dumb.Just be a wageslave

Part blooded,so half way between both options
well i doubt pure bloods consider your opinion relevant at all.

The more orthodox jews could care less for jesus as a messiah.

God is truth. If you look away from reality and act in a way that is not in building a beneficial covenant with truth, you are turning away from god.

"Therefore, wageslave."

You're going all-in on this "you yourself are god" idiocy.
you are a god in terms of its up to you alone to manifest your talents. Nobody could give a dman about you, no praying will help, no wishing, no mum or dad, no woman, no nothing. Its you alone. If you get it then you get it. If you dont get then just be a wageslave and your children as well.

There is no pie in the sky coming down to make you feel high.

Stop wasting your time praying, hoping, wishing. It all wont change anything. That jewish rubbish of christianity and islam is just nonsence foolishness none existent nothings. Read up on Zoroastorism and ancient Kemet belief systems. You will see jewds stole everything from there. Ask yourself why the place where the thieves stole the stuff is most hated in the bible and koran. Egypt is hated to death in those books of stolen myths from Persia and Egypt because if people knew the reality of those belief systems they will see that christianity and islam are empty weak useless spiritualess religions. Read bible or koran and see how Egypt and niggers in Egypt are hated with a pure hatred you can never believe in your life

If you want anything in life get up off your ass and stand up on your feet. Work diligently to realise your goals because you are God, everybody is born with greatness and only you can bring it to reality.
Get up and stop praying to sky daddy, stand up and build a new reality for your mind.
Wasn’t monotheism a Zoroastrian and Egyptian idea originally as well? Jfl, it’s over for my plagiarizing ancestors.

well i doubt pure bloods consider your opinion relevant at all.

The more orthodox jews could care less for jesus as a messiah.
Yes your right on those points for sure,I'm not disputing that nor are you telling me anything new that I don't know.

you are a god in terms of its up to you alone to manifest your talents. Nobody could give a dman about you, no praying will help, no wishing, no mum or dad, no woman, no nothing. Its you alone. If you get it then you get it. If you dont get then just be a wageslave and your children as well.
None of that means you're a god, genius.

Last edited:
who told you that? A man and some book ? That fake god that never ever appears before humanity. Do you think I am that stupid just to believe such bullshit because some body wrote something and said thats gods words?
You don’t have to believe but you wil

Yes your right on those points for sure,I'm not disputing that nor are you telling me anything new that I don't know.
your views on the messiah are more aligned and heavly influenced by christian fundamentalism. Thats all I am saying , nothing jewish about them what-so-ever

None of that means you're a god, genius.
my friend just go read your books written by men, of which you have evn researched where exactly those books come from and how they have changed over time.

Just remain ignorant if you refuse to research anything. Infact you are the type that get sucked in as cannon fodder fighting for other peoples ambitions.

my friend just go read your books written by men, of which you have evn researched where exactly those books come from and how they have changed over time.

Just remain ignorant if you refuse to research anything. Infact you are the type that get sucked in as cannon fodder fighting for other peoples ambitions.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR STUPID COMMENT ABOUT YOURSELF BEING A GOD.

IS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TREE FIRST COUSINS? FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

who are you by the way? Jew, christian? where you located, USA? Who exactly am I talking to here?
None of the above, and none of that is relevant here.

your views on the messiah are more aligned and heavly influenced by christian fundamentalism. Thats all I am saying , nothing jewish about them what-so-ever
Yes if you accept Yeshua you are cut off the the Orthodox unless you repent ,I know for sure.To have a share in the life to come does not always make this life simple.

Jesus who was Yehoshua and all his main desciples were all Jews

None of the above, and none of that is relevant here.
well then dont talk to me if you cant even tell me where your worldview originates from. Bye

Jesus who was Yehoshua and all his main desciples were all Jews
so was prophet Muhhamad he even married jews and even the Saudis royals are jews, Moses, Abraham,the whole lot.

That stuff is for Sandniggers , my ancestors are not Sand, not even 1 drop.

so was prophet Muhhamad he even married jews and even the Saudis royals are jews, Moses, Abraham,the whole lot.

That stuff is for Sandniggers , my ancestors are not Sand, not even 1 drop.
Was Muhammad a Jew? No,the Jews came from Jacob/Yaakov but Jacob was the grandson of Abraham ,the father of many.
The Arabs and Bedouins who dwelt in the Arabian Penninsula came from a mix of 4 sources.
1.Yishmael ,the son of Abraham
2.The offspring of Abraham and his third wife Keturah
3.Some of Esav ,also gradson of Abraham but not all
4.Other semitic desert dwellers who were from Shem but before Abraham and already inhabited the areas of Jordan and Arabia

Arabs and Jews share much ancestry but are not the same ,that would be like saying Germans and Irish are the same or Bulgarians and the French are the same.

An incel I’m black but god is real , Hitler was right , I support miscegenation for blacks NO ONE LANDED ON Z MOON
haaa? you support miscengination for blacks? Hitler was right?

what you talking about?

Was Muhammad a Jew? No,the Jews came from Jacob/Yaakov but Jacob was the grandson of Abraham ,the father of many.
The Arabs and Bedouins who dwelt in the Arabian Penninsula came from a mix of 4 sources.
1.Yishmael ,the son of Abraham
2.The offspring of Abraham and his third wife Keturah
3.Some of Esav ,also gradson of Abraham but not all
4.Other semitic desert dwellers who were from Shem but before Abraham and already inhabited the areas of Jordan and Arabia

Arabs and Jews share much ancestry but are not the same ,that would be like saying Germans and Irish are the same or Bulgarians and the French are the same.
Ok cools thanks, I will deeper into that one.
you gave me stuff to research

well then dont talk to me if you cant even tell me where your worldview originates from. Bye
Don't say stupid shit like "you are god bro" and I won't feel inclined to post in your dumb thread.

If you want anything in life get up off your ass and stand up on your feet.
Unfortunately my genetics forbid this.

Our potential is preordained on conception; no matter how much effort you put in, you can't make a future that doesn't exist come true.

Our potential is preordained on conception; no matter how much effort you put in, you can't make a future that doesn't exist come true.
Yes it’s all controlled , if we had been chad or regular looking we could have had a life

I don’t believe in a God, but it is wrong and naive to believe we are in control of our fate and that external forces don’t rule over us

Stop wasting your time praying, hoping, wishing. It all wont change anything. That jewish rubbish of christianity and islam is just nonsence foolishness none existent nothings. Read up on Zoroastorism and ancient Kemet belief systems. You will see jewds stole everything from there. Ask yourself why the place where the thieves stole the stuff is most hated in the bible and koran. Egypt is hated to death in those books of stolen myths from Persia and Egypt because if people knew the reality of those belief systems they will see that christianity and islam are empty weak useless spiritualess religions. Read bible or koran and see how Egypt and niggers in Egypt are hated with a pure hatred you can never believe in your life
Blackpilled, based :yes:
If you want anything in life get up off your ass and stand up on your feet. Work diligently to realise your goals because you are God, everybody is born with greatness and only you can bring it to reality.
Get up and stop praying to sky daddy, stand up and build a new reality for your mind.
Bluepilled :feelsugh:

Yes it’s all controlled , if we had been chad or regular looking we could have had a life
We are sentenced to life in our genetic prison.

Blessed be thy apostles of Blackpill, let their wisdom guide you.

Religion is made up by kikes to destroy the world slowly and painfully

How do I build a new reality. Does this involve pulling myself by my bootstraps or are you selling reality bricks to build my reality with