Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no JBW in Colombia

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
I went 2 months to Colombia to play JBW game and got severely denied.
I was only able to get 2 Tinder dates and both were prostitutes :feelsrope:
After having failed with locals I tried to date other tourist/backpacker girls and approached a dozen. Only one accepted to go out with me.
We agreed to meet at a bar. I was 10 minutes late and once I arrived there were already 3 Colombian giga chads on her. It was already over... And she was a 3/10 at BEST!!!
JBW works in Colombia, but it only works for foids. Don't waste your time and money there. :blackpill:

There's no JBW in most European countries either because every cunt is white!

Spic foids are similar to Slav foids in that you need to be thugmaxxed to get them.

retarded decision, why didnt u just go to SEA?

JBW works in colombia but you have to be Chad tier. Colombian foids prefer white guys, but where i live, the white guys they're with are military or former athlete types; if they are with another colombian guy, hes thug maxed
Spic foids are similar to Slav foids in that you need to be thugmaxxed to get them.
Very true, its striking how similar colombian and russian foids are

Last edited:
Screenshot 20210922 1413512

OP (he is probably bri'ish) in Colombia

I'm pretty sure it does work just you have to work a bit harder and speaking spanish helps