Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is only a small handful of FULLY blackpilled men.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Even on this forum, guys who are completely blackpilled are the minority. Just look at how many users believe in retarded shit like JBB/JBW/JBE. If you think there is any ethnic group that is magically exempt from hypergamy you are not fully blackpilled. Another example is the sheer amount of cherrypicking that happens on this forum despite being explicitly against the rules. I personally delete around 30-50 cherrypicking threads per month, and I'm just one eighth of the mod team. It easily happens 100+ times per month on this forum. Not to mention I can think of at least a few that have been posted literally over 50 times each. If it weren't for the no cherrypicking rule, that bluepilled low effort trash would be shitting up the whole forum nonstop.

I personally delete around 30-50 cherrypicking threads per month, and I'm just one eighth of the mod team. It easily happens 100+ times on this forum.
To say I'm shocked is an understatement.

I personally delete around 30-50 cherrypicking threads per month
Well yeah, if you always DELETE the threads instead of leaving them up but closing them, it's impossible to learn by example what constitutes as cherrypicking and what doesn't.

This thread is cherrypicking because you're basing a statement on empirical evidence. Reported.

Agreed, although maybe more communication from the mods as to what is allowed and what isn’t would prevent it from happening?

Well yeah, if you always DELETE the threads instead of leaving them up but closing them, it's impossible to learn by example what constitutes as cherrypicking and what doesn't.

I think it's explained very clearly, in no uncertain detail:

Disallowed:
  • Ratings (use looksmax.org).
  • Traps, gay content, and worship and praise of males and females.
  • Cherry-picking (e.g. unattractive men with girlfriends).
  • Requesting a ban (PM a mod to do so).
  • Clarification on warnings / bans (use megathread in Meta).
  • Discussion of illegal activities.
  • Having alternate accounts. You can have only one unique account.

If you think there is any ethnic group that is magically exempt from hypergamy you are not fully blackpilled.
I think people aren't able to grasp that when I bring up something about for example reverse hypergamy, I am talking about specific contexts, in very specific parts/locations in the world, where very specific ethnic men, have status SO high that they are able to override looks based hypergamy. Hypergamy is still taking place, it's just not looks based hypergamy, its status based hypergamy, possibly even statusmatching with white females.

People can deny the biological attraction and importance of status and resources to women all they want, but it can be measured, and the reason why we see fringe examples of white women for example having sex with dogs and horses, is because dogs and horses have an EXTREME amount of status in western society, and their brain goes full primitive and mode and is like "UHHH STATUS + PENIS? UHHHHHH FUCK ME PLEASE?" This is just how women are, they are the primitive sex, they are not rational, and are more driven by primitive urges, and despite all the coping against this status is why things like reverse hypergamy in the looks department are pretty much exclusive to ethnic men, and why at best status can be only used for very select white males typically with ethnic females who are uglier than they are.

Last edited:
Even on this forum, guys who are completely blackpilled are the minority. Just look at how many users believe in retarded shit like JBB/JBW/JBE. If you think there is any ethnic group that is magically exempt from hypergamy you are not fully blackpilled.
sick of the race wars happening here ngl tbh

Attachments

• 61310A41-C7E9-4966-9E0B-1E216955F25E.jpeg
    61310A41-C7E9-4966-9E0B-1E216955F25E.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 13
I know only one thing in life that that is that @It's Over for gallons and gallons of men

Cherry picking is a huge cope

JBB and JBE are memes obviously and are not to be taken serious .
But JBW is legit , as is proven by this online dating study in the blackpill archive .
Women prefer white males and thats a fact , but that doesnt mean its enough to just be white .
If your face is fucked or you are a manlet its still over for you , but being white will give you a great advantage .
I know only one thing in life that that is that @It's Over for gallons and gallons of men

I remember a guy promoting JBCurry... that was pretty fun to read :feelskek:

Subtle brag thread about you being truly blackpilled yet you REFUSE to accept and even BAN users for trying to spread the slavpill :feelskek::feelskek:

Subtle brag thread about you being truly blackpilled yet you REFUSE to accept and even BAN users for trying to spread the slavpill :feelskek::feelskek:

Women prefer white males and thats a fact , but that doesnt mean its enough to just be white .
If your face is fucked or you are a manlet its still over for you , but being white will give you a great advantage .
So it's JUST BE CHAD then. gotcha.

lol autism strikes again
I understand what you meant and agree with it,but this pill needs to be renamed,because everyone keeps spouting it as if being white is enough,while in reality it just gives a slight advantage,it all comes down to looks anyway

People who believe JBB have negative IQ. Hypergamy still applies to blacks

I don't understand why you don't just ban idiots for spamming the same cherry-picked threads over and over, especially on that burn victim who says he had a girlfriend but they never actually show her

People who believe JBB have negative IQ.
I'll quote one:

I am an advocate of JBB and whole heartedly believe if blacks were to just thugmax they'd get white foids begging for them.

Hypergamy still applies to blacks
Hypergamy applies to all races.
Some races are more screwed than others, but if you're ugly; regardless of your race it's over.
I don't understand why you don't just ban idiots for spamming the same cherry-picked threads over and over, especially on that burn victim who says he had a girlfriend but they never actually show her

Being fully blackpilled as a man takes a lot of guts. Men absolutely love to feel as if they are in control of their life situations, even if in the slightest. "IF I get that, I'll ascend...".

I thought a lot of the JBB/JBW/JBE is people just joking.

People who believe JBB have negative IQ. Hypergamy still applies to blacks
It applies way less in liberal areas where ethnics have more status.

Even on this forum, guys who are completely blackpilled are the minority. Just look at how many users believe in retarded shit like JBB/JBW/JBE. If you think there is any ethnic group that is magically exempt from hypergamy you are not fully blackpilled. Another example is the sheer amount of cherrypicking that happens on this forum despite being explicitly against the rules.
Good point, people think its suddenly okay to cherrypick if the guy is white and the girl is asian or whatever.
I don't get how its not a bannable offence to say "JBW" at this point, its getting ridiculous.

Not even going to bother debating this stupidity JFL. Ok, bluepiller
Not argument, the only thing that's bluepilled is denying the true blackpill of ethnic reverse hypergamy.

Its reddit tier nonsense denying the blatant anti white bias in basically every medium of life for average/below average white men.

I think people aren't able to grasp that when I bring up something about for example reverse hypergamy, I am talking about specific contexts, in very specific parts/locations in the world, where very specific ethnic men, have status SO high that they are able to override looks based hypergamy. Hypergamy is still taking place, it's just not looks based hypergamy, its status based hypergamy, possibly even statusmatching with white females.

People can deny the biological attraction and importance of status and resources to women all they want, but it can be measured, and the reason why we see fringe examples of white women for example having sex with dogs and horses, is because dogs and horses have an EXTREME amount of status in western society, and their brain goes full primitive and mode and is like "UHHH STATUS + PENIS? UHHHHHH FUCK ME PLEASE?" This is just how women are, they are the primitive sex, they are not rational, and are more driven by primitive urges, and despite all the coping against this status is why things like reverse hypergamy in the looks department are pretty much exclusive to ethnic men, and why at best status can be only used for very select white males typically with ethnic females who are uglier than they are.
Dogpill/horsepill is a meme, jesus fucking christ you actually believe it unironically. LOL
Also men are just as primitive as women when it comes to sex, but everyone knows this and no one is denying it. Anyone of us here would fuck a hot stacy regardless of her personality, JFL

Dogpill/horsepill is a meme, jesus fucking christ you actually believe it unironically. LOL
Bluepilled cucks have become an epidemic, JFL at denying the dogpill/horsepill. I get its too brutal of a reality to accept.
Also men are just as primitive as women when it comes to sex, but everyone knows this and no one is denying it. Anyone of us here would fuck a hot stacy regardless of her personality, JFL
Men are much less primitive than women, the only people who pretend men and women are equal in any aspect that isn't superficial are cucked.

Not argument, the only thing that's bluepilled is denying the true blackpill of ethnic reverse hypergamy.

Its reddit tier nonsense denying the blatant anti white bias in basically every medium of life for average/below average white men.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: You cant be serious

Bluepilled cucks have become an epidemic, JFL at denying the dogpill/horsepill. I get its too brutal of a reality to accept.

Men are much less primitive than women, the only people who pretend men and women are equal in any aspect that isn't superficial are cucked.
Lol im starting to think you are severly mentally ill. You can't different between memes and reality at this point, how sad.
Men fuck horses too, did you miss that? Does that make the dogpill real for men too? :feelskek:

Reality is brutal enough as it is, why would i need to make fakepills when reality is tough enough?
Go watch a chadfish experiment and compare that to our dating lives, thats reality and it can't really get more brutal than that.

Men and women are equally primitive when it comes to sex. The blackpill is that women find the absolute majority of men ugly, that is the blackpill. The blackpill is that its over for many many men, while its basically not over for any woman on earth when it comes to SMV. That is blackpill.
Women fucks a hot man regardless of his personality, so does men when it comes to stacy. Is this the copepill you are on?

Lol im starting to think you are severly mentally ill. You can't different between memes and reality at this point, how sad.
Men fuck horses too, did you miss that? Does that make the dogpill real for men too? :feelskek:
Its over for you being this bluepilled, the coping is too strong, the strongest memes are ones that are part of reality.

Don't even need to keep reading you need to stop coping.

"Noone is as blackpilled as me. I'm the truest of cels. Everyone else is a fakecel." - Every user here.

Cherry picking is a huge cope
Agreed. It's one of my favorite copes. Although some years i get nothing. Usually because of late frosts or heavy windy rains that destroy the cherry blossoms. Some years they just dry out and fall off because of early droughts.
:€

How do you define the blackpill, OP? I had to google for a refresher and I found
No amount of working out (gymmaxxing), earning money (betabuxxing), or sexual strategy (running game) will ever lead to a relationship.
Is that basically the attitude?

It seems to me like relationships are never 100% guaranteed, but never 100% impossible either.

I believe we can rank genes/DNA above gym/bux/game without necessarily discounting how those 3 accessory nurture strategies might have SOME impact.

Even if it was say 70% looks/height 10% muscle 10% money 10% game, those factors might lead between the difference of only 1s being an option to possibly 2s.

Its over for you being this bluepilled, the coping is too strong, the strongest memes are ones that are part of reality.

Don't even need to keep reading you need to stop coping.
Way to argue, volcel

At times I want to believe the blue pill because its soothing and less harsh but I have to snap myself back into it

>Talking about arguing when you gave non arguments
I wrote a long argument which you completely ignored. Anyway whats the point in arguing when you can't tell the difference between memes and reality :feelskek:

This topic was a fun read. :feelskek: