Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is only a small handful of FULLY blackpilled men.

Another example is the sheer amount of cherrypicking that happens on this forum

Cherrypicking is something stupid people tend to do, and incels are arguably more stupid than average since looks and low genetic quality tends to correlate with lower intelligence.

Dogpill isn't a meme, you've simply ignored all the evidence. If you see a bimbo doting on her large dog you can rest assured that she is fucking it.
i have randomly seen a foid on camsite let their dog lick them i thought i saw somwhere its a small percentage of people do fuck animals

‘male good, female bad’ are you slow? females are enabled to the point where they are now because the majority of males are pathetic cucks willing to orbit anything with a vagina
Strawman, being primitive is not synonymous with bad/good. Women are more primitive, but men have the capability of being bad deliberately rather than instinctively which actually makes mens bad actions worse from a moral standpoints.

i don’t mean ‘bad’ and ‘good’ in a moral sense, i mean ‘bad’ and ‘good’ in reference to how you say “men are less sexually primitive than females”, which obviously isn’t true, or else females would be the ones fucking pigman on tinder.
Womens primitive nature is hypergamy, selecting purely on primitive mate selection patterns. It's actually quite a dysgenic mate selection process in modern society aswell.

If men were acting more in tune with their primitive nature, especially in western societies, like if we were to compare white sexual actions and mate selection vs white females, white women act significantly more primitive, if white men were more primitive sexually, there'd be a lot more rape, and a lot more fighting.

I believe in JBW but that does not mean whitecels do not exist, its just that whitecels have it slightly easier, but in the end it does not matter in the long run because even all women only go for chad and ignore looksmatch anyways(unless trapped in arrangemarriage or islammaxxed)

so you claim that because it’s illegal for males to fight and rape, that somehow makes them less sexually primitive. you seem to think that is enough to turn males into some semblance of a ‘rational gender’. here is the reality

males
  • PAY females for intimacy, sexual or romantic
  • PAY females for their foot pics, bath water, and even literal shit
  • waste time and money orbiting females they have no chance with
  • go through life thinking ‘i need to make a lot of money so i can attract a wife’
  • donate money to camgirls and whores on twitch(donate to play league with me :3)
  • ignore reason to white knight females
  • will fuck anything that walks
and the list goes on for how cucked males are due to being absolute slaves to their balls

males are wired to dedicate their lives to chasing and orbiting. females, like any human, are wired to be opportunistic, and take advantage of their inflated smv and pathetic retards orbiting them. one is obviously more primitive than the other, in any sense.

this isn’t to say that females aren’t retarded too, because they are, but the enabler is always worse than the enabled.
No, I agree that men are primarily responsible for a lot of the degeneracy, especially with reinforcing it, but that's not because of them being primitive, that's because of them being desperate, and there is an inherent difference, part of it does come from biology and a primitive nature. Biologically men have attracted women with resources for thousands of years, women are attracted to resources, so some men do have a primitive aspect of giv resources = giv p00sy, which to a degree is true, and primitive, but men are desperate in more ways than just that, in more ways that differentiate themselves between the inherent primitive nature of females in their nature.