Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be no White uprising. Get over it.

I have taken a picture from your bedroom
Why are you in a bedroom putting karl marx dildos?

It's now about looks. I am talking about power and control. You jews control everything despite being ugly.
Looks is the ultimate power
Jewish women want to be with white men for sex then settle for jewish males as beta providers. And many males don’t know it’s happening.

Some claim both these are same person

The Rig Veda is atleast 3500 years old. And also there is some continuity in the all the ages since indus valley cilization
The Buddha is also one of the vishnu avatars. It’s just a strategy by hindus to co-opt a famous teacher from india as one of their own, and reinterpret his teachings to fit their own religion.

The Buddha is also one of the vishnu avatars. It’s just a strategy by hindus to co-opt a famous teacher from india as one of their own, and reinterpret his teachings to fit their own religion.
There are Jains claiming this not just Hindus. Again you don't know shit.

Also that was not my point. My point was that Jainism must have existed in the rig veda time.

Why are you in a bedroom putting karl marx dildos?
I am not the one putting, you are the sissy one putting that Marx dildo up your ass and orgasming when you read "sissy the means of reproduction :soy::soy::soy:" at nights

Jewish women want to be with white men for sex then settle for jewish males as beta providers. And many males don’t know it’s happening.
Really? I have seen kike foids being loyal and marrying sub humans just because they were Jewish. Like Hila from h3h3. All the jew foids also work in the army right? They seem to be as religious.

Brown skin indians means they have more Middle Eastern ancestry usually from ancient Iran. Black skin is straight up abo ancestry.
But even the black indians will often still carry genes for white skin. That was my point
I’ve seen it from many different sources. Maybe try looking through and let me know. It would be brutal information to blackpill your mom next time.
I wouldn't be able to talk about a topic like that with my mom even if I wanted to. Also, I almost don't want to blackpill my mom or dad anymore, I think it's making them depressed. My dad looks arab and I think he thinks I hate him now, which I dont. But yeah, I mostly talk about blackpill with my white brother and white sisters.
They also seem to be getting with lots of noodles as well these days. Especially new ones coming from China on their parents money. This mogging is even more brutal than JBW tbh.
Yes, I have seen many vids of North african women with Chinese husbands. I can understand if it's about money but I think alot of arab women are genuinely attracted to Asian men
Turks are European pretty much.
Those are iraqis I posted.

And no,as much as I wish i could agree with that, that's a hard no. Plenty of turks look distinctly non european, excluding Balkans maybe. They may still mog other ethnics, but aside from western anatolia, most of turkey is ethnic. They're ethnic moggers but still ethnic. I saw many people in Ankara woth brown skin arab facial features but they would still have blue or green eyes

Last edited:
There are Jains claiming this not just Hindus. Again you don't know shit.
Claiming what?

Also that was not my point. My point was that Jainism must have existed in the rig veda time.
How does the vishnu purana mentioning him mean Jainism existed since the rig veda? That same text talks about the Buddha being an avatar as well, who came much later.

Really? I have seen kike foids being loyal and marrying sub humans just because they were Jewish. Like Hila from h3h3. All the jew foids also work in the army right? They seem to be as religious.
She’s from Israel, I mean ones from the West. Even in Israel I heard many foids are getting with Arab men. It’s a brutal mog everywhere.

Claiming what?
Claiming that Both the Hindus and Jains are talking about same Rishaba and there is his mentioning in Rig Veda
Even in Israel I heard many foids are getting with Arab men. It’s a brutal mog everywhere.
I don't buy that they are BASEDLY killing Arab children

But even the black indians will often still carry genes for white skin. That was my point
Why would that be the case? Not everyone in curryland is mixed with central asians, just in the north west afaik.

I wouldn't be able to talk about a topic like that with my mom even if I wanted to. Also, I almost don't want to blackpill my mom or dad anymore, I think it's making them depressed. My dad looks arab and I think he thinks I hate him now, which I dont. But yeah, I mostly talk about blackpill with my white brother and white sisters.
That’s brutal. Are you close with your parents? Might as well let them stay happy and cope. Btw how old are you now?

Yes, I have seen many vids of North african women with Chinese husbands. I can understand if it's about money but I think alot of arab women are genuinely attracted to Asian men
Yeah, I’be noticed young Sand and curry whores fangirling openly on tiktok for rice pretty boys.

Those are iraqis I posted.

And no,as much as I wish i could agree with that, that's a hard no. Plenty of turks look distinctly non european, excluding Balkans maybe. They may still mog other ethnics, but aside from western anatolia, most of turkey is ethnic. They're ethnic moggers but still ethnic. I saw many people in Ankara woth brown skin arab facial features but they would still have blue or green eyes
Have you seen what the average person in Greece looks like? Ethnic af. But they’re still European as well, cause of geography.

Claiming that Both the Hindus and Jains are talking about same Rishaba and there is his mentioning in Rig Veda
Afaik the word means bull in the rig vedic language, and is used to mean that. It’s not a person being mentioned.

I don't buy that they are BASEDLY killing Arab children

View attachment 1103458View attachment 1103459
In war, it’s all happening. It’s pretty naive of you to think women wouldn’t kill children, especially since they abort hundreds of millions every year.

Afaik the word means bull in the rig vedic language, and is used to mean that. It’s not a person being mentioned.
Might be, but I have seen Jains claim that it's Rishabhantha.

Might be, but I have seen Jains claim that it's Rishabhantha.
I think non-religious scholars see Mahavira and the 23rd tirthankar as the only historical figures. Although in my personal opinion the religion probably is much older than that.

Why would that be the case? Not everyone in curryland is mixed with central asians, just in the north west afaik.
Probably aryan ancestory. Alot of somalis also carry the genes for white skin despite many of them being very dark. Same with South Indians. Many have genes for white skin

WEV1OPaQIU7wRlPz1dT5VJY2LPArn3KAh06QV023pEQ

That’s brutal. Are you close with your parents? Might as well let them stay happy and cope.
Yeah, i dont want them getting too blackpilled. Both of them already know that i view whites as superior
Btw how old are you now?
27 soon
Have you seen what the average person in Greece looks like?
No. I've never been there
Ethnic af. But they’re still European as well, cause of geography.
Yeah, I know. But even with them, I would say greeks don't look "european". When people saying "looking european" they mean NW european. For example, here is a group of portugese people. Look at how abysmally brown they are JFL if anything, it would be more accurate to say greeks are arab-passing

EntradafilaVascos2006

Last edited:
Us white people should just all leave to one island and live there

And what's ironic is that imaginary island would end up becoming so good that ethnics will want to come there like roaches too

Probably aryan ancestory. Alot of somalis also carry the genes for white skin despite many of them being very dark. Same with South Indians. Many have genes for white skin

View attachment 1103950
Always thought skin colour involved many genes. Like if L was the light skin version of the gene, and D was the dark skin version of the gene, and there were 10 different genes for it, then maybe someone with brown skin would have 5 L and 5 D, or something like that.

But it’s interesting that it is non-existent in East Asians. Their light skin probably comes from some other gene then.

Brutal, we are around the same age range. Would you accept an arranged marriage by your parents like your sister (or cousin or whoever it was) at this age now considering you missed out on love in your youth?

Yeah, I know. But even with them, I would say greeks don't look "european". When people saying "looking european" they mean NW european. For example, here is a group of portugese people. Look at how abysmally brown they are JFL if anything, it would be more accurate to say greeks are arab-passing

View attachment 1103953
Jfl fair enough. But it seems weird to say that cause the Greeks are the ones who made the word European, so you would think they would be the standard by which European is defined. Most whites see the Greeks as founders of “the west” but they were sand looking people while people define european now as being white.

Always thought skin colour involved many genes. Like if L was the light skin version of the gene, and D was the dark skin version of the gene, and there were 10 different genes for it, then maybe someone with brown skin would have 5 L and 5 D, or something like that.
There probably are multiple genes involved. However, from what I have read SLC 245A seems to always be given the main credit for white skin

But it’s interesting that it is non-existent in East Asians. Their light skin probably comes from some other gene then.
Yes,because asians evolved white skin separately from caucasions

Brutal, we are around the same age range. Would you accept an arranged marriage by your parents like your sister (or cousin or whoever it was) at this age now considering you missed out on love in your youth?
I have always wanted an arranged marriage even when i was a kid. Do you seriously think an autistic sperg like me could get married. Even my normie, extroverted cousins had arranged marriages
Jfl fair enough. But it seems weird to say that cause the Greeks are the ones who made the word European, so you would think they would be the standard by which European is defined.
theyre short and brown whipe nords are tall and white. Thats why. The word european itself is irrelevant.
Most whites see the Greeks as founders of “the west” but they were sand looking people while people define european now as being white.
That's why alot of them like to claim the ancient greeks were nordic or at least their rulers were nord. Between Spanish, italians, and greeks, Greeks are by far the most ethnic looking, even genetically, a sizable amount of greeks are literally just levantine. At least italians and Spanish are still European clustered

There probably are multiple genes involved. However, from what I have read SLC 245A seems to always be given the main credit for white skin

Seems like it is the biggest “bang for the buck” gene involved, probably producing a huge amount of melanin.

Yes,because asians evolved white skin separately from caucasions
That’s really interesting. I guess it does show the evolutionary pressure involved with this feature in northern climates. But it’s still strange how the original SLC article only talks about comparing the gene to blacks, but doesn’t talk about asians in it.

I have always wanted an arranged marriage even when i was a kid. Do you seriously think an autistic sperg like me could get married. Even my normie, extroverted cousins had arranged marriages
Why did your cousins do that? Isn’t it risky? Like what if she is a slut and the parents are doing this to get her a stable beta buxx? Cause that’s what happened to a cousin of mine, and why I personally have a big fear of it.

theyre short and brown whipe nords are tall and white. Thats why. The word european itself is irrelevant.

That's why alot of them like to claim the ancient greeks were nordic or at least their rulers were nord. Between Spanish, italians, and greeks, Greeks are by far the most ethnic looking, even genetically, a sizable amount of greeks are literally just levantine. At least italians and Spanish are still European clustered
Sounds like the white version of “we wuz kangz” jfl. But in all fairness they are genetic moggers anyways so no need to cope like this.

@Made in Heaven I am still reading this, and working on my response: I think I liked what @Chudpreet said, and will likely base my response on a simile standpoint.

Also, I saw that due to a certain (((users))) presence, who frequently does this to derail threads, the topic of Meds has been brought up again, so it looks like this thread will(eventually) get a massive bump & more pages added to it.

Thanks for at least making an engaging thread amongst the wave of shitty water threads from 24cels; appreciate it. :feelscomfy:

But I just wanted to point out that this thread proves how popular ANY racebait on this site is- I mean it's already at five pages, and likely will make it to six(I typed this out earlier, but came back after the tag :feelskek:)(Edit 2: Now it's fucking seven kek- I've been idling on this like I have with many other threads).

I also love how the whole point of this was to address myself, as well as some other White users, yet it diverged into a massive Sand v Curry race-war:feelskek::feelshaha:

And yes, I have shown my hand/wrist on here a few times(as in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/comfymaxxing-at-college.589966/#post-13856813) as well as having revealed myself to some trusted users(@wereq @ElTruecel ) who can confirm my identity & phenotype.

It is a shame that this site now requires racebait in order to have an engaging thread such as this: I know, I have done my fair share of threads concerning topics such as this, stated my views on certain ideological, political, and other connected topics, as well as consider myself a racial realist. However, this first & foremost is an "Incel" forum(quotation marks because I'm not sure we can call it that) & I would rather we focused the primary discussions upon matters pertaining to that: I myself have made a few high-effort & high-quality threads in order to try & keep the forum somewhat decent, which have received -at best- 1/5 of the attention these threads receive.

@Made in Heaven I am still reading this, and working on my response: I think I liked what @Chudpreet said, and will likely base my response on a simile standpoint.

Also, I saw that due to a certain (((users))) presence, who frequently does this to derail threads, the topic of Meds has been brought up again, so it looks like this thread will(eventually) get a massive bump & more pages added to it.

Thanks for at least making an engaging thread amongst the wave of shitty water threads from 24cels; appreciate it. :feelscomfy:

But I just wanted to point out that this thread proves how popular ANY racebait on this site is- I mean it's already at five pages, and likely will make it to six(I typed this out earlier, but came back after the tag :feelskek:)(Edit 2: Now it's fucking seven kek- I've been idling on this like I have with many other threads).

I also love how the whole point of this was to address myself, as well as some other White users, yet it diverged into a massive Sand v Curry race-war:feelskek::feelshaha:

And yes, I have shown my hand/wrist on here a few times(as in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/comfymaxxing-at-college.589966/#post-13856813) as well as having revealed myself to some trusted users(@wereq @ElTruecel ) who can confirm my identity & phenotype.

It is a shame that this site now requires racebait in order to have an engaging thread such as this: I know, I have done my fair share of threads concerning topics such as this, stated my views on certain ideological, political, and other connected topics, as well as consider myself a racial realist. However, this first & foremost is an "Incel" forum(quotation marks because I'm not sure we can call it that) & I would rather we focused the primary discussions upon matters pertaining to that: I myself have made a few high-effort & high-quality threads in order to try & keep the forum somewhat decent, which have received -at best- 1/5 of the attention these threads receive.
The curry vs sand shit was derailment by curries. They always seem to love going on tangents. But I haven't been reading much if @Copexodius Maximus posts. What is he saying about Meds?

By the way, I just say this Twitter video. Look at this white women talking about how she doesn't give a fuck about whites going extinct

View: https://twitter.com/DoomScroling/status/1771906997702578288

She's literally going on and on about how white men dont appreciate mothers or care for them and how she's okay with extinction if men dont " get their shit together. " She says white men will need to beg white women and give white women incentives if they want kids. She says how women, white and Korean, are disgusted by the idea of passing on the genes of a man who doesn't appreciate them

Honestly JFL. This is why I laugh my ass off when I see "save europa" faggots making fashwave edits bragging about white women's beauty or blathering about "muh aryan boouty needs to be saved" when this is how white women are now. You know what I mean. Shit like this

This is actually ANOTHER problem white nationalists must suffer through, and that is the sheer amount of simping about WN for white women when white women absolutely do not deserve to be simped after when they are actively engaged in anti-white nationalist behavior.

24d68a36 cfc7 4d53 aef6 765cb6ff6c52

The curry vs sand shit was derailment by curries. They always seem to love going on tangents. But I haven't been reading much if @Copexodius Maximus posts. What is he saying about Meds?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Curry niggers typically hate on sands because they were controlled by Islam for almost a millennia (even though it was Mongol rule really). It gives hindu nationalist an inferiority complex when they were supposed to be the kangz.

By the way, I just say this Twitter video. Look at this white women talking about how she doesn't give a fuck about whites going extinct

She's literally going on and on about how white men dont appreciate mothers or care for them and how she's okay with extinction if men dont " get their shit together. " She says white men will need to beg white women and give white women incentives if they want kids. She says how women, white and Korean, are disgusted by the idea of passing on the genes of a man who doesn't appreciate them

They have this attitude because their true husband is the government that takes taxes from men and gives them to women. They are just mad they can’t get with chad and expect normies to spin plates to impress them constantly.

Honestly JFL. This is why I laugh my ass off when I see "save europa" faggots making fashwave edits bragging about white women's beauty or blathering about "muh aryan boouty needs to be saved" when this is how white women are now. You know what I mean. Shit like this

View attachment 1105741View attachment 1105742

This is actually ANOTHER problem white nationalists must suffer through, and that is the sheer amount of simping about WN for white women when white women absolutely do not deserve to be simped after when they are actively engaged in anti-white nationalist behavior.

View attachment 1105743
JBW (Just be Woman) has absolute control of the mind of males jfl. I see the same thing in many Jewish youth spaces where all the dudes there were in their early 20s and constantly talked about how they were going to fuck this or that chick. These were dudes dressed like an obvious Jew with the beard, kippah/fedora, peyot, and suits.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Curry niggers typically hate on sands because they were controlled by Islam for almost a millennia (even though it was Mongol rule really). It gives hindu nationalist an inferiority complex when they were supposed to be the kangz.
Every single fuckinf pajeet I argue with on here is always braindead and I genuinely think it's racial behaviour. Every fucking time I argue with a pajeet, they can never help themselves, they must always derail the topic and cry and whine with pointless gotchas. It's no fucking wonder why you never see pajeets do debates.

Yes, 900 years of Mughal rule truly left them buckbroken. On top of the fact that pakis, iranians, and arabs all mog the living daylight out of them. The best looking indians are arab-passing and the ugliest looking arabs are indian-passing. They know this which is another source of their butthurt
They have this attitude because their true husband is the government that takes taxes from men and gives them to women. They are just mad they can’t get with chad and expect normies to spin plates to impress them constantly.
True point. In the twitter video, the whore does mention muh maternity leave, as if its not men who fund that shit. Imagine demanding ro be paid for 1 year just cause you got pregnant. JFL reminds me of how i had 2 English teachers who gor pregnant and fucked off for the whole school year while still getting paid.

however, my point with sharing that video is to show to WN that it isnt dah jooz who are causing low white births. White women themselves just dont want to fucking have white kids. Whats even more ironic is that in america, white women statistically have more kids when they marry a black man than when they marry a white man

"Moreover, the odds of fertility among Black male/White female couples were 21% greater than among White-White couples (Model 3), rising to 27% greater when PUMA"

JBW (Just be Woman) has absolute control of the mind of males jfl. I see the same thing in many Jewish youth spaces where all the dudes there were in their early 20s and constantly talked about how they were going to fuck this or that chick. These were dudes dressed like an obvious Jew with the beard, kippah/fedora, peyot, and suits.
That's the problem though. So many of these whitecels who advocate for white nationalism refuse to so something about the white woman question. White women are running around being whores, divorcing and cucking white men, fucking and breeding with blacks, and advocating for mass migration into cracker countries, but WN will never focus any effort into calling whites women out

The curry vs sand shit was derailment by curries. They always seem to love going on tangents.
Yup, I have noticed this as well. :feelsjuice:
But I haven't been reading much if @Copexodius Maximus posts. What is he saying about Meds?
Oh, nothing out of the ordinary: Just another non-White/European trying to in some way assert their proximity & claim others achievements & identity for themselves, since he has before claimed that many Meds look "Semitic" and it's perfectly clear why he would state that. :feelsjuice:

Alpini_Btn_Feltre_-_Ex_Falzarego_2011_006.jpg

Oh yeah bro, they definitely look like Semites. :feelsjuice:

This video genuinely made my blood boil, I wish I could reach through the screen & slap that foid as hard as I can in her fucking face(which vaguely resembles my own mothers:dafuckfeels::fuk:) for what she said: It's not even just about her not caring about Whites & Asians going extinct, it's her genuine fucking entitlement & sheer lack of consideration as to how this will make things worse for everyone.

In fact, I have saved this for some future threads I am planning- good find.

however, my point with sharing that video is to show to WN that it isnt dah jooz who are causing low white births. White women themselves just dont want to fucking have white kids. Whats even more ironic is that in america, white women statistically have more kids when they marry a black man than when they marry a white man
This is true in a way: However, you still have to keep in mind that it was "dah jooz" who literally enabled for foids rights. In fact, virtually ever leader of "second-wave" Feminism was Jewish and/or of Jewish ancestry.

Keep in mind, as I addressed in a thread which was once pinned in ID, foids are effectively the perfect "ZOGbots" if that makes any sense: Due to their IQs clustering more towards the "midwit" level, which indicates that very few of them, if any, can "think" outside of the norm.
She's literally going on and on about how white men dont appreciate mothers or care for them and how she's okay with extinction if men dont " get their shit together. "
Ah yes, cause it's always the men- the ones who work all the manual labor & shit jobs, pay the most in taxes, have to put in the most effort for even a sliver of foid attention are somehow the ones to blame for every ill in the world. :society:

And perhaps, if men seemingly "don't care" for their mothers, they should take their advice & examine themselves.

I didn't ask to be born, and it was only thanks to modern medical science I was even able to be conceived: My life is suffering & has been a living nightmare, yet these retards would wonder why I am resentful.
She says white men will need to beg white women and give white women incentives if they want kids.
This is why I say we take one of, perhaps the only, based thing about Islam -Sharia- and institute it alongside some kind of forced looksmatched marriages, based on blackpill factors & principles.

Ideally, I wish we could replace foids with artificial wombs of sorts, or perhaps some kind of genetic-engineering in order to alter their brain-chemistry, but that's centuries away at best: Besides, we have no real incentives to research it in the United States of Shitmerica, since it would get in the way of "muh profits"
She says how women, white and Korean, are disgusted by the idea of passing on the genes of a man who doesn't appreciate them
Hence, why I have always preached that Whites & East Asians are facing the same kinds of threats: Feminism & the cancers that follow it, replacement migration, etc. Even LGBTQ+ has started to seep into East Asian nations.

View attachment 1105741View attachment 1105742
Ah yes, those pretentious 15 year-old faggots, most of whom are normies just there for the memes & not for any actual critical discussion concerning the ideal itself. They are a fucking disgrace, and like all simps/cucks, need to be fucking dealt with in order for any change to happen, if even possible.

I, sadly, had to put up with many of them back in the day: They were all your average LARPs who dragged the community/server or whatever down, and were generally insufferable. Similar to how this forum is getting flooded with Shit-Tok Boomers & Looksmax refugees.

I recall back in the day, I had a friend in one of these communities who I related to a lot: Both in a "redpill" kind of phase, both still in HS, socially awkward & ostracized, still KHHV despite the fact our classmates were living it up whilst we rotted fighting Leftoids, harassing faggots, and sharing memes. He was one of the few, alongside myself, who never stooped to this kind of low, and I sometimes wonder how he is & if he is blackpilled now.

View attachment 1105743
Well no shit, foids, especially White ones, tend to exclusively vote for mainstream Left-wing politics.

Yup, I have noticed this as well. :feelsjuice:
This happens every fucking time I talk with a pajeet. 4 years on this forum and it has been a constant thing.

(fuckijg brutal now that i say it. Being here for 4 years :feelsrope:)
This video genuinely made my blood boil, I wish I could reach through the screen & slap that foid as hard as I can in her fucking face(which vaguely resembles my own mothers:dafuckfeels::fuk:) for what she said: It's not even just about her not caring about Whites & Asians going extinct, it's her genuine fucking entitlement & sheer lack of consideration as to how this will make things worse for everyone.
It's actually just an example of how female nature prevents them from ever truly being tribal. Most people in general look out for their own interests first, but women even more so. And especially white women, since they know their attractive enough to be taken care of.

In a race war, if white men are killed white women WONT be killed. They'd be made concubines for brown men. Whereas if brown men are killed, brown women WILL be killed. They WONT be made concubines for white men.
In fact, I have saved this for some future threads I am planning- good find.
Tag me in the thread
This is true in a way: However, you still have to keep in mind that it was "dah jooz" who literally enabled for foids rights. In fact, virtually ever leader of "second-wave" Feminism was Jewish and/or of Jewish ancestry.
Yep, I'm aware of kike influence on Feminism. But people do still have a will of their own.

It's why as an iraqi for example, I don't exclusively blame Iraq's condition of jews Americans. Iraqi leaders were genuine dumbasses for attacking Iran and Kuwait. america funded both iraq and iran so they could kill each otemher, that is true, but the iraqis and iranians still chose to be dumbfucks of their own will.

same logic applies to whites who embraced feminism and liberalism
Keep in mind, as I addressed in a thread which was once pinned in ID, foids are effectively the perfect "ZOGbots" if that makes any sense: Due to their IQs clustering more towards the "midwit" level, which indicates that very few of them, if any, can "think" outside of the norm.
They are also less risk taking and less willing to go against social norms due to being weaker and more vulnerable. Hence why all revolution, ideology, religion and change comes from men. But this is why I can't emphasize how white men cant put AAAAANNNNNNNYYYYY white women in the WN movement, because they will never truly commit to it
Ah yes, cause it's always the men- the ones who work all the manual labor & shit jobs, pay the most in taxes, have to put in the most effort for even a sliver of foid attention are somehow the ones to blame for every ill in the world. :society:

And perhaps, if men seemingly "don't care" for their mothers, they should take their advice & examine themselves.
As always, the whore is talking about chads when she says men. Incels are not men, let alone human
I didn't ask to be born, and it was only thanks to modern medical science I was even able to be conceived: My life is suffering & has been a living nightmare, yet these retards would wonder why I am resentful.
brutal how similar we are. I was born 4 months too early. Modern science saved me from dying like i should have. Fucking Looool now i live this horrid miserable life
This is why I say we take one of, perhaps the only, based thing about Islam -Sharia- and institute it alongside some kind of forced looksmatched marriages, based on blackpill factors & principles.
Practices like gender segregation, hijab, and death to adultery would go a long way in fixes many things. However, I question how well these would actually work outside of islam, since many westernized muslims still get fucked over in relationships due to western influences in their thinking

(fuckijg brutal now that i say it. Being here for 4 years :feelsrope:)
Brutal- I had a moment like this around the summer-fall of last year, when I re-installed Doom(2016) in order to cope, and still had a cloud save from when I last played it, and I had a moment similar to this: I think I genuinely started at the date on it for solid 5-10 minutes & spaced out thinking about how much has passed.

I've only been here just a little over a year, but it feels as if so much time has passed: Likely, this is due to the fact I've been here basically everyday & always at least say something.

Tons of users I first interacted with when I first joined left or got banned, I can't imagine how you feel.
It's actually just an example of how female nature prevents them from ever truly being tribal. Most people in general look out for their own interests first, but women even more so. And especially white women, since they know their attractive enough to be taken care of.
Truly, this highlights how no matter what, foids always win in the end: Their very nature is "idling" & "existing" whereas for men, it is a constant state of "doing" "creating" and "surviving" so to speak.

In order for this "tribal" mentality to exist, foids need to be subjugated as much as possible.
Tag me in the thread
:feelsokman:
Yep, I'm aware of kike influence on Feminism.
Another possible thread.
It's why as an iraqi for example, I don't exclusively blame Iraq's condition of jews Americans. Iraqi leaders were genuine dumbasses for attacking Iran and Kuwait. america funded both iraq and iran so they could kill each otemher, that is true, but the iraqis and iranians still chose to be dumbfucks of their own will.
I'm actually quite a fan of Saddam Hussein & Baathism as a whole- I've liked Assad for quite a few years now, and even have some Baathist songs in one of my playlists. :feelskek:
same logic applies to whites who embraced feminism and liberalism
Sadly, yes: However, as per my previous communications on this matter, various reasons exist for this subversion.

Foids are the ones whom are able to manipulate men, obviously normies, the most easily since foids naturally are prone to lying, manipulation etc.

Many "Psy-ops" also hold responsibility for the current state of the West: Diets, medications, constant "White-guilt" tripping by the media, etc. but yes, Feminism is a core reason.
They are also less risk taking and less willing to go against social norms due to being weaker and more vulnerable. Hence why all revolution, ideology, religion and change comes from men.
:yes:

Compare any movement in history which was dominated & led by men to what is led by foids, and you will notice the differences are astronomical.
But this is why I can't emphasize how white men cant put AAAAANNNNNNNYYYYY white women in the WN movement, because they will never truly commit to it
:yes:

The movement should be male-only, and also focused upon putting foids back in their place, as should any kind of reasonable racial-nationalist, anti-establishment, movement should: Foids subvert & undermine any kind of movement in anyway, we see this with most of the modern Left as a whole.

As proven by some examples you have shared, foids will not commit to it for many reasons:
-Race traitor whores
-Simply wish to exploit the whole purpose for self-gain
-Introduce influences which will undermine the original purpose, and steer it towards the self-serving nature of foids.
brutal how similar we are. I was born 4 months too early. Modern science saved me from dying like i should have. Fucking Looool now i live this horrid miserable life
And this is the exact reason why I mainly spend my time online congregating here, as opposed to some "White" and/or "Far-Right" kind of place: I know that we have many differences amongst the users here, it's a constant cycle of "JBW v. Anti-JBW" "RWcels/SFcels v. LW/Anti-SFcels" "LDARcels v. Wantingtotrycels" etc.

Despite all these differences, I generally feel as if this is the only place I actually can "relate" to others in, and don't feel like a complete ghost.

I've read the entire thing and honestly my opinion on that matter is that no one can escape globohomo and the jewish psyops.

Newborn half-arab, half-white , arab babies will eventually develop the Western mindset and I doubt that Islam can save them.

There are shit ton of liberal Arabs already who live in the West one of them is Apostate Prophet although not an arab but a turk he has a large following base mostly from liberal ex-muslims in the West who agree on his points regarding Islam.

Whites will NEVER go extinct in fact most arab foids in Europe would much rather take CHAD's cock over Abdul's 3 inches.

Islam is cope the animalistic nature of foids will always come out on top , they want the best looking, tallest man and they are influencing one another.

Arab foids in the West learn from white white local foids , so they all seek the perfect men. Once muslim boomers die off we will definitely see the downfall of Islam.

The average young muslim is 100% willing to replace this lifestyle of restrictions and instead live a comfy life like most Europeans do.

The zoomer generation worldwide is messed up they will obviously not stand by the same values as their parents and we can all thank the internet of course.

Just wait until you find out that Pakistan is the country with the most "gay porn" searches in the world.

Also you missed the point where shit ton of ethnics living in the west are manlet incels who get mogged daily by tall blonde CHADs let's say in Germany, Belgium , The Netherlands.

The average white normie mogs a 7/10 ethnic guy. There is an entire movement of muslim foids lusting over white men and rejecting their "restricting" lifestyle similar to white foids lusting for niggers and letting go of shame.

They destroyed Christianity but Islam is next.

Here's a good supplement to the OP. From a white worshipping asian racist conservative.

Here's a good supplement to the OP. From a white worshipping asian racist conservative.

Based chinkette, even she can't deny the truth

@DarkStarDown

I think this video is a perfect example of why there will be no white rebellion. Look at how many WHITE people, fucking WHITE KIDS EVEN, in the UK suffer from homelessness and a lack of food. These people probably give zero fucks about immigrants cause they're too busy trying to live. And of course, the WHITE politicians and billionaires are stuffing the money that SHOULD be for them into their own pockets. This is why I laugh when brits cry about immigrants ruining their country, when the blame is overwhelmingly on the white leaders hording wealth

View: https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1204728905766227969

Also you missed the point where shit ton of ethnics living in the west are manlet incels who get mogged daily by tall blonde CHADs let's say in Germany, Belgium , The Netherlands.

The average white normie mogs a 7/10 ethnic guy. There is an entire movement of muslim foids lusting over white men and rejecting their "restricting" lifestyle similar to white foids lusting for niggers and letting go of shame.

They destroyed Christianity but Islam is next.
This is cope, most Arab men slay white pussy in Europe. Same goes for Turks. There are frenchcels on here who can confirm this themselves

Apostate Prophet although not an arab but a turk he has a large following base mostly from liberal ex-muslims in the West who agree on his points regarding Islam
No one takes that retard seriously, he had a literal panic attack when he debated Muhammad Hijab
Whites will NEVER go extinct in fact most arab foids in Europe would much rather take CHAD's cock over Abdul's 3 inches.
This absolutley isn't true, chang bro. Unless you have some sort of source for this claim?
Islam is cope the animalistic nature of foids will always come out on top , they want the best looking, tallest man and they are influencing one another.

Arab foids in the West learn from white white local foids , so they all seek the perfect men. Once muslim boomers die off we will definitely see the downfall of Islam.

The average young muslim is 100% willing to replace this lifestyle of restrictions and instead live a comfy life like most Europeans do.

The zoomer generation worldwide is messed up they will obviously not stand by the same values as their parents and we can all thank the internet of course.
Most studies actually show islam is growing among muslim youth, unlike their parents

Many churches are converted to mosques precisley BECAUSE they need more and more room for people to pray

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sLrhziprZY

Just wait until you find out that Pakistan is the country with the most "gay porn" searches in the world.
Stop with your gay pajeet fantasies

Whites on the whole are way, WAY too soft.

However, not all whites/Europeans are the same, by a long way. Some ethnicities stand up more than others.

Ultimately you can't force any group to protect or to save itself. Some maybe just aren't up to it.

I do hope that every white country saves itself of course but I think a fair few will disappear over the next 50 years or so.

Read everything, even though it was brutal to read

Any meaningful thoughts?
What can i say, i stopped caring about white genocide because other whites never accepted me but its still brutal to witness. Europe and NA will slowly but surely turn into another, meaningless shithole

Whites are too cucked to stand up for themselves. They are civil and that’s their downfall

We hate all mullas and don't care about race. We in fact like sands if you didn't know, they built a Hindu temple there and support us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Suicide fuel for mullas. Your own countries are de Islamifiying shit

Last edited:
he had a literal panic attack when he debated Muhammad Hijab
What about cosmic skeptic debate then? That Nigger asked to google shit up and when it was proven wrong tried to divert the topic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is just a fat pathetic mulla like all of them are.

Last edited:
Most studies actually show islam is growing among muslim youth, unlike their parents
Except in Arab countries where Islam is being diluted, which you cope isn't true

This is cope, most Arab men slay white pussy in Europe.
LOL. Both Rehab Room and Saint Hamudi are the OGs in this manosphere. Their life is how majority of sand niggers live.

You are blue pilled if you believe other wise.

It gives hindu nationalist an inferiority complex when they were supposed to be the kangz.
At least the South Indian kings were powerful and fought back and made those mullas run away for their lives. Those dick cutting mullas were no match for Vijayanagara empire and Marathas.

What about you Jews? Jews got massacred and raped by almost everyone. As if you are the ones to talk :feelskek: :feelskek: .

What can we do? We were defeated in the past doesn't mean we have to even today. Jews are bombing those Arab children BASEDLY, and we curries will be following your foot steps soon.

This absolutley isn't true, chang bro. Unless you have some sort of source for this claim?
Muslim sounding names are itself a reason for rejection. Being a mullas is -3 SMV. Rehab Room talked about this

"It found that someone with a Muslim-sounding name on their CV is three times less likely to get an interview."

Modern science saved me from dying like i should have.
Seriously bro, if you are living it means you have a purpose to fulfill in this universe. Find that purpose and dedicate your life to it.

But if you really want to die that much go to Israel and suicide bomb yourself. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Maybe that's your life's purpose.

Seriously why do you wish death to yourself? Life is a gift, don't let anyone take it away from you.

Every single fuckinf pajeet I argue with on here is always braindead and I genuinely think it's racial behaviour. Every fucking time I argue with a pajeet, they can never help themselves, they must always derail the topic and cry and whine with pointless gotchas. It's no fucking wonder why you never see pajeets do debates.
More like you get raped and owned in these debates and run off like a sissy you are.

We "pajeets" spread Buddhism and Hinduism throughout Asian just through debates. Even today look at Vivek Ramaswamy, we are masters of debate, you lost and will keep losing, keep crying

Last edited:
Yes, 900 years of Mughal rule truly left them buckbroken.
"We wuz Algebra and shit :soy::soy::soy:" Nigger don't you know maths? Mugals ruled for less than 200 years, that too with an alliance with Rajputs.

Last edited: