Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be no White uprising. Get over it.

The best looking indians are arab-passing and the ugliest looking arabs are indian-passing.
60% of Arabs and curries are passing of each other, ie both are ugly.

Curries are the ugliest and Arabs are the most curry passing. Arabs are also as short as curries. Arabs are significantly more likely to bald than curries.

ie. you sand niggers are as sub human as us. If your race was any superior you would have gotten laid. Pair up first and then tell how much superior you are.

Otherwise you are as fucked as us here and shut up.

Last edited:
On top of the fact that pakis, iranians, and arabs all mog the living daylight out of them
In inbreeding and goat fucking, yes I agree you mogg us.

Last edited:
I also love how the whole point of this was to address myself, as well as some other White users
Most of this is not applicable to Slav whites especially Russia right? They are BASEDLY anti-feminist, anti-faggotary and anti-semite.

@Fat Link does this constitute as spam?

You couldn't reply and are trying to get me locked :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am really stressed today, I want to vent it out badly. I am ready for a fight. Let's do it here.

All your arguments are way too stupid, benign, and full of ignorance. Pajeets are too stupid to see their own stupidity

This is what is defined as spam

All your arguments are way too stupid, benign, and full of ignorance. Pajeets are too stupid to see their own stupidity
Are you sand niggers even able to read? I owned you everywhere with data and facts.

You are a sissy with cut mutilated micro penis. Is your brain damaged just like your dick?

Pajeets are too stupid to see their own stupidity
Projection. You sandniggers are evidently even too stupid to read shit.

Reading nigger, don't you know how to read? You illiterate fuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No it constitutes as facts bombing. You Arabs get bombed like like you do in Israel and then cry about being victims and shit.

Keep crying until those IDF soldiers bomb you too.

@Confessor @JayGoptri where are you niggas? You can't let this sandnigger get away with all this bullshit.

I can't be the only one here debunking and fact checking this mother fucker (also probably sister fucker since he is a mulla)

What about cosmic skeptic debate then? That Nigger asked to google shit up and when it was proven wrong tried to divert the topic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is just a fat pathetic mulla like all of them are.
Idk what you're talking about

Indians are the #1 race that live in open sewage JFL.
Nigger, is data a "gay fantasy"?

An internet article with no primary sources is not "data".
Except in Arab countries where Islam is being diluted, which you cope isn't true
Because it isn't. Islam is still strong and not getting weaker in these countries populations.

Muslim sounding names are itself a reason for rejection. Being a mullas is -3 SMV. Rehab Room talked about this

"It found that someone with a Muslim-sounding name on their CV is three times less likely to get an interview."
This is because most British peoppe unfortunately associate Muslim names with pajeets, hence the discrimination. A pajeet name is -6.
Seriously bro, if you are living it means you have a purpose to fulfill in this universe. Find that purpose and dedicate your life to it.

But if you really want to die that much go to Israel and suicide bomb yourself. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Maybe that's your life's purpose.

Seriously why do you wish death to yourself? Life is a gift, don't let anyone take it away from you.
Kys, you jew cock sucker
More like you get raped and owned in these debates and run off like a sissy you are.

We "pajeets" spread Buddhism and Hinduism throughout Asian just through debates. Even today look at Vivek Ramaswamy, we are masters of debate, you lost and will keep losing, keep crying
Pajeets can never not mention rape when arguing.
"We wuz Algebra and shit :soy::soy::soy:" Nigger don't you know maths? Mugals ruled for less than 200 years, that too with an alliance with Rajputs.
Meant to say muslim rule
60% of Arabs and curries are passing of each other, ie both are ugly.
No
Curries are the ugliest
at least you admit it JFL. So this entire argument is you pathetically trying to drag arabs down to your level since you've already accepted how subhuman your race is.
and Arabs are the most curry passing.
arabs are also the most white passing, however, the average arab looks neither white nor indian
Arabs are also as short as curries. Arabs are significantly more likely to bald than curries.
North africans and northern arabs are tall
ie. you sand niggers are as sub human as us.
No
Auresian Shawi girl Chaouia Algeria
Auresian girl in a local celebration Algeria
Chaouia Berber girl from the Aures region Algeria
If your race was any superior you would have gotten laid. Pair up first and then tell how much superior you are.
Personal failings have no relation to race hierarchy arguments
In inbreeding and goat fucking, yes I agree you mogg us.
Lol. The goatfucking meme came from British people being exposed to Indian Hindus raping lizards and horses and cows and projecting it onto muslim indians.
You couldn't reply and are trying to get me locked :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am really stressed today, I want to vent it out badly. I am ready for a fight. Let's do it here.
You're just annoying
No it constitutes as facts bombing. You Arabs get bombed like like you do in Israel and then cry about being victims and shit.

Keep crying until those IDF soldiers bomb you too.
Jfl at celebrating a genocide. You really are just brown jews. It makes me glad your kind are such subhuman, shit colored cockroaches

@Confessor @JayGoptri where are you niggas? You can't let this sandnigger get away with all this bullshit.

I can't be the only one here debunking and fact checking this mother fucker (also probably sister fucker since he is a mulla)
Also

@akdicel173 and @illumizoldyck . This sandnigger spews too bullshit here and doesn't even get rebutted enough

Jfl at celebrating a genocide. You really are just brown jews. It makes me glad your kind are such subhuman, shit colored cockroaches
I also am happy when you rape those kike foids and burn their babies. Both of you should kill each other.

Lol. The goatfucking meme came from British people being exposed to Indian Hindus raping lizards and horses and cows and projecting it onto muslim indians.
You own Prophet may piss be upon him, was a goat herder.

He was a homosexual and a pedophile. Why wouldn't he have fucked goats?

Actually, yes. And even though Muhammad claimed homosexuality was wrong, he himself was involved in homosexual behavior.
Sunan Abi Dawud 5224

Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr:

AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!
A man kissing Muhammad's bare chest.
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2732

Narrated 'Aishah:

"Zaid bin Harithah arrived in Al-Madinah while the Messenger of Allah was in his house. So he went and knocked at the door, so the Messenger of Allah stood naked, dragging his garment - and by Allah! I did not see him naked before nor afterwards - and he hugged him and kissed him."
Naked Muhammad kissing another man.

Muhammad was a pedophile and a homosexual AND presumably a goat fucker

at least you admit it JFL. So this entire argument is you pathetically trying to drag arabs down to your level since you've already accepted how subhuman your race is.
Yes. I am fully black pilled and not like you coping subhumans nigger who claims his racial supremacy to cope for your personal disabilities.

And they funniest part is even your race is shitty :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . It's not even a good cope.

No shit. Then don't claim your to be of superior race when you yourself are subhuman
I am of a superior race. It's just facts
You own Prophet may piss be upon him, was a goat herder.

He was a homosexual and a pedophile. Why wouldn't he have fucked goats?

Actually, yes. And even though Muhammad claimed homosexuality was wrong, he himself was involved in homosexual behavior.

A man kissing Muhammad's bare chest.

Naked Muhammad kissing another man.

Muhammad was a pedophile and a homosexual AND presumably a goat fucker
Pajeet projecting his depraved sexual fantasies on others.
Less than 10%
More like 30%
Denial. Just watch any street videos of Arab countries sandnigger. At least look at your leaders.
Many arab leaders have blue eyes
Yes. I am fully black pilled and not like you coping subhumans nigger who claims his racial supremacy to cope for your personal disabilities.

And they funniest part is even your race is shitty :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . It's not even a good cope.
I am racially superior, that's not a cope, that's just a fact
So are North Indian urbans. Average height of all combined Arabs is still less just in the case for curries.
No
Not South India. You ruled us less than 150 years combined. Each time you ran away like sissies when we fought back.
Mughals alone ruled nearly 300 years,and prior to that there were other Muslim empires

Indians don't fight back, they get conquered and enslaved.
I mean we are truestcels
Exactly. You're a subhuman feces-colored cockroach race. Every time I take a shit, I think about how your skin color is the same as my poo
Adjuwy2boara1

Jew cock sucking is to be done only be those Rabbis to those babies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes, but you as well clearly since you glorify genocide by jews

This is because most British peoppe unfortunately associate Muslim names with pajeets, hence the discrimination. A pajeet name is -6.
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Show me data that Hindu names do worse off than Muslim names in job hiring

Many arab names sound european, but most indian names sound even more alien.
Cope. Ali Mohammad and other Arab names remind people of terrorist bombers. If you deny Muslim failo then you are not blackpilled.

Nigger did you even read that article. Indian names performed slightly better Arab names :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Seethe

“We observed that all ethnic groups are discriminated against, although there weren’t very large differences between the groups themselves. But Aboriginal and Arabic names were the least likely to get a call back for leadership roles,”

Also this is Australia, show me data of USA or UK where most curries are.

What's he saying exactly that you want me to tackle? If you want me to jump in please link me to specific statements from the mulla..

What's he saying exactly that you want me to tackle? If you want me to jump in please link me to specific statements from the mulla..
Everything. Everything this nigger mumbles is bullshit. I don't even need to specify.

Indians are the #1 race that live in open sewage JFL.
Looking at HITECH city and old city of Hyderabad will tell difference between mullas and Hindus in development.

Mullas here live in discount Pakistan while be live in discount New York

An internet article with no primary sources is not "data".
Source is LITERALLY google search data you sandnigger. You seriously don't know how to read.

You mullas just like your Prophet may piss me upon him, are closeted faggots

Source is LITERALLY google search data you sandnigger. You seriously don't know how to read.

You mullas just like your Prophet may piss me upon him, are closeted faggots
No it's not. The primary sources for this news has not been presented by you
Looking at HITECH city and old city of Hyderabad will tell difference between mullas and Hindus in development.

Mullas here live in discount Pakistan while be live in discount New York
India is a shithole. Gulf states are clean. Relax litter bro.

What are they arguing about?
Cope. Ali Mohammad and other Arab names remind people of terrorist bombers. If you deny Muslim failo then you are not blackpilled.

Nigger did you even read that article. Indian names performed slightly better Arab names :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Seethe

“We observed that all ethnic groups are discriminated against, although there weren’t very large differences between the groups themselves. But Aboriginal and Arabic names were the least likely to get a call back for leadership roles,”

Also this is Australia, show me data of USA or UK where most curries are.
It still says indian names are discriminated. And Australia has tons of curries

Because it isn't. Islam is still strong and not getting weaker in these countries populations.
For now. Your BASED Arab leaders are de-radicalizing and reforming Islam. Keep coping Arab counties give more rights to woman and non believers now.

They literally built a Hindu temple there and you still are coping

India is a shithole. Gulf states are clean. Relax litter bro.
Have you looked at how shit some Saudi streets are? Hyderabad here is better than that.

@akdicel173 tell me about your streets

And forver.
Your BASED Arab leaders are de-radicalizing and reforming Islam.
They're not
Keep coping Arab counties give more rights to woman and non believers now.
theyre not
They literally built a Hindu temple there and you still are coping
1 country engaging in political showboating.
Have you looked at how shit some Saudi streets are? Hyderabad here is better than that.

@akdicel173 tell me about your streets
No country is more filthy than India. Everyone knows this. .

It still says indian names are discriminated. And Australia has tons of curries
Still haven't show me data that Muslim names are better off than Hindu names. Keep coping and crying. Muslim failo is worse than Hindu failo

@Intellau_Celistic do your thing in this thread

Delusional coping. Your rulers keep telling shit that feminists would say :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Woman are also allowed to drive and this

Article is from 6 years ago and yet saudi women are still in Abaya. No one cares what the leaders say or don't say.

Muslim failo is worse than Hindu failo
Holy delusion, rakesh

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=at0Ml27m8_s

meanwhile

Screenshot 20240324 044016 Gallery
Screenshot 20240210 165029 TikTok
Screenshot 20240210 221703 TikTok
5eba0fde 6eb6 40ab 9bce accf5dcfe4bf
5fa04f73 eb8c 4105 a2f5 d320601b03a9
2 31

Last edited:
Holy delusion, rakesh
Still haven't show me data that Hindu names do worse than mulla names.

Sandnigger has the sand gone into your brain while camel fucking? Show me data or retract your statement.

Article is from 6 years ago and yet saudi women are still in Abaya.
No Abaya is banned in exam halls. Also it's not legally required to wear Hijab in public
No one cares what the leaders say or don't say.
They won't when your leaders speak like this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No country is more filthy than India. Everyone knows this. .
Mulla majority areas are the dirtiest and least developed. You mullas like to "like to bomb crap and live in open sewage."

1 country engaging in political showboating.
And also liberalizing. Hindu countries are getting more radical while Arab countries are de-Islamifying and bring their countries to Pagan cultures.

Keep coping sandnigger