Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There would be more ugly/incel American males being NEET if the US wasn’t so expensive

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I worked three different jobs last year - I didn’t save as much money as I expected, I made no friends, I wasn’t promoted at any of the jobs, I was lonelier than ever, my family fell apart even more, I had to spend money on haircuts to try and look more suitable (didn’t work).

This year in 2023, I forced myself to NEET more - I’m just working one job right now (and an internship that will be over in July), and I feel much better.

I can still afford to buy copes, and I save money by not burning $5.20 a gallon gasoline driving to wageslave. I have a theory that many American males want to NEET like hikikomori but they can’t afford to, because Jews have destroyed the American dream.

View: https://youtu.be/sKkKs3dltcQ

Curiously, there are more foids NEETing at Japan than their male counterparts:
The data contained 3,262 participants (effective response rate: 65.4%) of whom 47.7% were men (n = 1,555) and 52.3% were women (n = 1,707). The prevalence of hikikomori was 1.8% (n = 58: men n = 38, women n = 20). Among them, 41% had been in a hikikomori state for more than 3 years.

That's how it is.
I’m in public rn on a “trip” for a relatives birthday and godamn it’s killing me being in public this shit is brutal I wish god would kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back