Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel there's a based school shooting every few years

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
theres like 800 a day and a few large based ones.
always puts a smile to my face

Wish I never went to school.....waste of time and it messed up my life.
The social part was ok

We need a Columbine remake with lot of explosions as it should have been

I laugh when normalfags die.

We need a Columbine remake with lot of explosions as it should have been
So you mean a Columbine that actually goes according to plan? I doubt itll happen with the security measures schools have began taking

So you mean a Columbine that actually goes according to plan? I doubt itll happen with the security measures schools have began taking
if someone really wanted to do it they couldn't really stop it at this point. I could see it happening easily at my old hs. too bad it didn't

if someone really wanted to do it they couldn't really stop it at this point. I could see it happening easily at my old hs. too bad it didn't
I mean the whole planted bombs idea. Theres just no way I can imagine

I feel security is too tense.
what security? when I was a senior 2 yrs ago there was just one school cop. i always stared at him imagining grabbing his gun. i think he knew kek

what security? when I was a senior 2 yrs ago there was just one school cop. i always stared at him imagining grabbing his gun. i think he knew kek
All I know is that I've read tbh

JFL if you support low inhib good looking psychos with tons of female worshippers

I mean the whole planted bombs idea. Theres just no way I can imagine
The problem was that they rushed with the petroleum bombs. Based on their tapes they were crafting them only a few days before the attack

I guess. I just doubt it will happen. And I find mass shootings stupid. You could easily kill other incels or non normies on general which defeats the point