Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There's always someone out there who cares about you

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Do you know how I know?

Because some people care about EVERYONE, lol

I'm like this. If someone is struggling or unhappy or whatever I always want to help them even if I don't know them.

And I doubt I'm the only one!

So yah I think surely it must be true ^^

My reaction to this information:

EB95D0A9 D224 4DA1 9507 18232BB76CBA

if youre not sub5 of course

Why does your typing style reminds me of a foid/delusional bluepill coper.?

I care about my brocels, idk if that counts

I'll admit that people like this seem to be rare.

As an example, I do sometimes phone the support line "Samaritans" which is... for people going through some kind of hard time with mental health who just want someone to chat to.

I've phoned them when my OCD was bad or when life was throwing a lot at me or things like that.

Anyway yeah, sometimes the person who answers is super nice and seems caring and doesn't mind if the call goes on for a little while, and sometimes... they just don't seem to particularly care and even after just 15 minutes they seem to want to wrap the call up.

So even somewhere like that there seems to be a lot of variety in how much people seem to care about the person on the other end of the phone.

Foids care about brainless normies, I don't care about foids hypersensitivity.

Last edited:
I'll admit that people like this seem to be rare.

As an example, I do sometimes phone the support line "Samaritans" which is... for people going through some kind of hard time with mental health who just want someone to chat to.

I've phoned them when my OCD was bad or when life was throwing a lot at me or things like that.

Anyway yeah, sometimes the person who answers is super nice and seems caring and doesn't mind if the call goes on for a little while, and sometimes... they just don't seem to particularly care and even after just 15 minutes they seem to want to wrap the call up.

So even somewhere like that there seems to be a lot of variety in how much people seem to care about the person on the other end of the phone.
I v-sig'd so hard today! That motherfucker believed I actually GAF! But then his 15m was up, so, whatever, I hung up on on his suicidal ass, lol.

I was about to kill myself but then I saw this thread

I was about to kill myself but then I saw this thread

lol, it does genuinely make me feel better to realise this info though ^^

However I think the challenge is actually finding those people who are caring. They seem to be quite rare.

And to be honest even people who WANT to feel cared about by anyone other than a significant other also seem to be rare.

People who claim to care about everyone in reality care about no one.

I care about everyone and want everyone to be happy. But I realize it's impossible with normies because when normies have everything in life they still become insane tyrants and make incels suffer through extreme discrimination. I realized that normies will really go to any length to sabotage and destroy incels. So I think it makes sense to think of incels as humans and the normies and foids as nonhuman animals, so when i say i want everyone to be happy I'm only referring to incels since they are the only humans all along.