Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There’s only one way to stop people bullying you.

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
A family member recently said that I’m easily offended. But it’s because of something I realised while I was NEET. It’s that if people won’t stop bullying you out of respect, they will only stop if they fear you and know not to fuck with you. When I was in high school I followed the advice, the bluepilled advice on bullying.. the typical “just ignore them and they’ll stop”, “tell an authority figure”, “laugh it off and ask why they’re doing it” etc. So I ignored people that bullied me, I laughed along and I even told a teacher and guess what? They still did it. They maliciously did it for absolutely no reason for years. It was because they were psychopathic/sociopathic narcissists who had fun messing with me, like how a dog has fun messing with it’s toys. It’s because they saw me as powerless and it made them feel powerful.

I realised the only way it would ever have stopped, was if I fucking stood up for myself and made them fear me. That’s the attitude I now live with, and guess what? I don’t get bullied.

So when you are ever getting bullied, don’t ignore them. Fucking make their life hell, make them regret even thinking they could ever hurt you.

Giga IQ'd. If your retailiation goes wrong, you'll only get the added benefit of thugmaxxing in prison, and perhaps ascending once you're out.

A family member recently said that I’m easily offended. But it’s because of something I realised while I was NEET. It’s that if people won’t stop bullying you out of respect, they will only stop if they fear you and know not to fuck with you. When I was in high school I followed the advice, the bluepilled advice on bullying.. the typical “just ignore them and they’ll stop”, “tell an authority figure”, “laugh it off and ask why they’re doing it” etc. So I ignored people that bullied me, I laughed along and I even told a teacher and guess what? They still did it. They maliciously did it for absolutely no reason for years. It was because they were psychopathic/sociopathic narcissists who had fun messing with me, like how a dog has fun messing with it’s toys. It’s because they saw me as powerless and it made them feel powerful.

I realised the only way it would ever have stopped, was if I fucking stood up for myself and made them fear me. That’s the attitude I now live with, and guess what? I don’t get bullied.

So when you are ever getting bullied, don’t ignore them. Fucking make their life hell, make them regret even thinking they could ever hurt you.
Joseph

That's what happens when female resoning dominates society. You get told to not fight back and to talk about it to your teacher etc.

Honestly looking back I wish I would have beaten the fuck out of my bullies in high school. I think my life would have been a lot better that way, people would have learned to respect me.

Cope if youre weak and look like a fuckin nerd they will never stop bullying you

That's what happens when female resoning dominates society. You get told to not fight back and to talk about it to your teacher etc.

Honestly looking back I wish I would have beaten the fuck out of my bullies in high school. I think my life would have been a lot better that way, people would have learned to respect me.
You may have gotten your ass kicked a few times. But that's nothing compared to the regret that'd haunt you for the rest of your life. Nothing goes on your record as a minor anyways, so it's best if people get out the fighting and standing up to bullies while they still can.

Yes yes also, water is wet.You are indeed respect is based on fear, especially in places where laws can't be fully applied like schools.I respect every incel that can stand up to himself but it's very difficult when everyone is against you and you are a weak manlet.Plus if you use a weapon of some sort other than your physical strength to make the fight fearer you'll immediately get arrested because cucked laws does not take into account the difference in strength and the context of constant bullying
Nothing goes on your record as a minor anyways, so it's best if people get out the fighting and standing up to bullies while they still can.
This is true Only if you use your mere physical strength which shouldn't be that much if you're an incel

You may have gotten your ass kicked a few times. But that's nothing compared to the regret that'd haunt you for the rest of your life. Nothing goes on your record as a minor anyways, so it's best if people get out the fighting and standing up to bullies while they still can.

I'm starting to think that being able to fight back is a crucial step in development. That why I think current society is so toxic, it's like you're missing a stepping stone in your development. You learn to become passive and submissive to people around you and this sentiment will follow you all your life.

You are actually disrespecting yourself by not fighting.

You just make it as difficult for them to do it. Aka punishment.

Thats why the real bullies are those who can exploit the system and get away with it. Not the dumb brutes who rely on sole strength. Those guy will one day step on a guy's toes bigger than them and then they will be fucked.
I'm starting to think that being able to fight back is a crucial step in development. That why I think current society is so toxic, it's like you're missing a stepping stone in your development. You learn to become passive and submissive to people around you and this sentiment will follow you all your life.

Blame this foid and soyed up world. When you think about (((they))) would prefer it this way coz whats to stop us coming after them when we realize we have a bad deal?

Absolutely. What made it even worse was that my mom would punish me even more for fighting at school. After one fight I was in, she started screaming at the top of her lungs like someone had murdered her family, and DROVE me to a mental institution and threatened to have me locked up if I got in trouble again. That moment is when I became submissive and high inhib.

Fuck, story of my life. These days I get in the beef with people for even slightest things. Sadly it's either that or getting bullied and laughted on.

Always stand for yourself, get in shape, learn how to fight and how to insult people the way that it hurts most but gets you in least of trouble. Only this way you can get people to stop bothering you.

Same. Pacifism only gets you so far.

Not fighting back is bullshit. It only leads to feelings of helplessness and a vicious circle of getting repeatedly bullied and trying to cope.

Granted, there are different ways of fighting back with various degrees of effectiveness, but just taking the abuse rarely is a good choice.

source.gif
(in minecraft)