Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's this dude in my class that's even uglier than me. But his personality is the total opposite of mine. Do you think he slays or he's incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you guessed that he's an incel you're right.

The dude is pretty ugly. Much worse adult acne than mine, big acne scars, shorter than me, chubby but shorter than me etc... Well he's not bald and doesn't wear glasses unlike me so that probably invalidates the previous. But still, the dude's ugly.

But he's a nice dude. Genuinely nice guy, outgoing, honest. Dude was like the only slightly friendly person in this group with me and I'm pretty aloof Dude's got a great personality, he has friends. He's jestermaxxing too, he's trying to be funny, from what I can see he's involved in all sorts of things and trying to get to know a lot of people, he's going to various meet-ups.

And yet he's not only alone and doesn't have a girlfriend, but even one time in recess when he wasn't there, some colleagues were talking about how he's depressed, depressed specifically cause he doesn't have a girlfriend. Idk if they were mocking him but I think I saw some smirks. Although I don't really trust my memory or perceptions at all, something could've happened 1 minute ago and I wouldn't be sure about it, maybe they were just genuinely concerned.

Last edited:
That has to be false, don't tell me women's personality detectors don't work. There must be some evil in his soul that they felt, thus why they are repulsed by him.

Very sad,many such cases

That has to be false, don't tell me women's personality detectors don't work. There must be some evil in his soul that they felt, thus why they are repulsed by him.
Yeah he must be so evil it must be seeping out of his pores despite him trying his best to act like a nice and jovial guy.
Very sad,many such cases
Isn't it weird how there are no Chad jesters? Only ugly guys are jestermaxxing and kindmaxxing like this, and yet they still get shat on.

No personality for his face.