Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s too many people and not enough resources

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s too many people in the world and not enough resources this is why world hunger is a thing and homelessness because there’s simply not enough food water and shelter to go around people need to stop having so many kids because they’re just gonna grow up and take up more space while hundreds of millions of people are dying on the streets and nobody cares because if they did care it wouldn’t be that way this is way society needs to collapse already so this won’t be an issue humans need to go back to our roots

There’s too many people in the world and not enough resources this is why world hunger is a thing and homelessness because there’s simply not enough food water and shelter to go around people need to stop having so many kids because they’re just gonna grow up and take up more space while hundreds of millions of people are dying on the streets and nobody cares because if they did care it wouldn’t be that way this is way society needs to collapse already so this won’t be an issue humans need to go back to our roots
I don't know. However, I am concerned about the lack of accessible women in the world. Men are going to have a big problem. I'm thinking of China in particular. :feelswhere:

this world is a joke

don't worry the population will reduce in years due to less marriage and birth rates

Just tedkaczinksymaxx