Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy They don't want anything close to lookism discussed

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
When I was younger and not yet blackpilled I started to notice that people who look a certain way often have similar behavior and life circumstances. I felt like I was onto something so I decided to do some research. I found a book that attempted to draw correlations between personality and physical traits. The book was interesting but wasn't exactly right. The author was hypothesizing using some data that being born with a particular physical trait means you are more likely to have a particular personality trait associated with it. Obviously now I know the reality, being born with attractive or unattractive traits is what influences other people's perception of you and what shapes your experiences and your outlook. But that was the first step I took towards understanding the truth.

At the time I brought the book to school to read during breaks because I had no friends and nothing to do. This foid in my class saw the cover of the book during break once and came up to me to question me about it. I don't remember how it went down but I remember she was acting disgusted, making fun of me, calling me stupid for reading that and it's just retarded bs.

They really hate it when you get close to understanding the truth. They feel personally attacked by it because they are the ones pushing lookism on the daily yet they want to keep pretending they are decent people with good values by promoting their just world fallacy cope jfl.

When I was younger and not yet blackpilled I started to notice that people who look a certain way often have similar behavior and life circumstances. I felt like I was onto something so I decided to do some research. I found a book that attempted to draw correlations between personality and physical traits. The book was interesting but wasn't exactly right. The author was hypothesizing using some data that being born with a particular physical trait means you are more likely to have a particular personality trait associated with it. Obviously now I know the reality, being born with attractive or unattractive traits is what influences other people's perception of you and what shapes your experiences and your outlook. But that was the first step I took towards understanding the truth.

At the time I brought the book to school to read during breaks because I had no friends and nothing to do. This foid in my class saw the cover of the book during break once and came up to me to question me about it. I don't remember how it went down but I remember she was acting disgusted, making fun of me, calling me stupid for reading that and it's just retarded bs.

They really hate it when you get close to understanding the truth. They feel personally attacked by it because they are the ones pushing lookism on the daily yet they want to keep pretending they are decent people with good values by promoting their just world fallacy cope jfl.
Asians are the most lookism culture. Should have just said she was a bigot for not allowing you to read about other cultures. Then to drive the point home, you should have said she was right that looks don't matter and called her pretty on the inside. She'd go crying home for implying she was ugly