Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They shut off my power and my rent is due.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I can't believe I made it to this level of loserdom. I Have failed as an adult. I can't even keep up with my electric bill. I worked a ten hour shift only to return to my apartment with the lights shut off. They gave me no warning. Just a letter stuck to my mailbox that says I need to pay $2100 I also need to pay $700 for my rent. I fail as a adult. I want to die. I want to cease to exist, I failed. They pay me very little at my job. And I have to work long hours and I don't even make ends meet if I can't make it in this world. I will have to become homeless. I don't necessarily want that but honestly if it keeps me away from worrying about bills then fuck it. Maybe this curse will do me some good. It will wake me up if I have to Worry about food and shelter. The basic necessities of life have been denied to me. There is no fucking reason that shit has to be this fucking expensive. But I guess the boomer needs to pay for his Seventh vacation to the bahamas this year. I wish I could die right now. I might have to sell my computer which sucks and I don't even know if anybody is willing to buy. Not that that will actually help me because i'm in thousands of dollars in debt. I have a smartphone it keeps me going. I have a gym membership I want to work out tomorrow. Life is going to suck real fast.

no days off this week brother and treatedlike shit everyday at work by foids, i need a trucel job asap i cant wrk with neurotypicals anymore, coming back home to an empty apartment only to sleep for the next day, its too brutal, i wish i was a richcel life wouild b easy mode i dont care abt foids anymore i ust want to disappear into an island

fucking brutal, how old are you?

no days off this week brother and treatedlike shit everyday at work by foids, i need a trucel job asap i cant wrk with neurotypicals anymore, coming back home to an empty apartment only to sleep for the next day, its too brutal, i wish i was a richcel life wouild b easy mode i dont care abt foids anymore i ust want to disappear into an island
I know how you feel, man I wish I was wealthy. I would buy a cabin in the woods. Get myself hooked up to a generator and buy a tractor and grow weed. I'd probably live out in colorado somewhere. Life is not fair sometimes. And you know what the world will NOT take care of me. I'm fucked. I wish I made more money but I don't. I'm too stupid to get a degree. I hate myself. I wish I could just end my life.

I know how you feel, man I wish I was wealthy. I would buy a cabin in the woods. Get myself hooked up to a generator and buy a tractor and grow weed. I'd probably live out in colorado somewhere. Life is not fair sometimes. And you know what the world will NOT take care of me. I'm fucked. I wish I made more money but I don't. I'm too stupid to get a degree. I hate myself. I wish I could just end my life.
its too late to get degrees, i wish i could go back and redo life, but i was cursed to be a non nt trucel since birth, now all im good for is my body, being a slave to physical labor

I can't believe I made it to this level of loserdom. I Have failed as an adult. I can't even keep up with my electric bill. I worked a ten hour shift only to return to my apartment with the lights shut off. They gave me no warning. Just a letter stuck to my mailbox that says I need to pay $2100 I also need to pay $700 for my rent. I fail as a adult. I want to die. I want to cease to exist, I failed. They pay me very little at my job. And I have to work long hours and I don't even make ends meet if I can't make it in this world. I will have to become homeless. I don't necessarily want that but honestly if it keeps me away from worrying about bills then fuck it. Maybe this curse will do me some good. It will wake me up if I have to Worry about food and shelter. The basic necessities of life have been denied to me. There is no fucking reason that shit has to be this fucking expensive. But I guess the boomer needs to pay for his Seventh vacation to the bahamas this year. I wish I could die right now. I might have to sell my computer which sucks and I don't even know if anybody is willing to buy. Not that that will actually help me because i'm in thousands of dollars in debt. I have a smartphone it keeps me going. I have a gym membership I want to work out tomorrow. Life is going to suck real fast.
Mind me asking what your job is?

if you have a car you could just live in that like heaps of people already do. and youve got a gym membership so youll have somewhere to shower

Brutal. I'm sorry brocel :(

Last edited:
if you have a car you could just live in that like heaps of people already do. and youve got a gym membership so youll have somewhere to shower
No car but I still have job and gym is in the same general area. I should either go homeless for a while. I can shower at the gym and I could take the bus to work. And live in the woods in a tent. I live in Appalachia and there's quite a bit of wooded areas here. My only worry is that I would be molested
Or killed by Another homeless person. I am also highly motivated to get involved with a local church or charity if they are willing to help get me up on my feet. It's beneficial that I'm not completely socially enough. That I can still have the confidence to approach christians and ask for help. Not that I believe in their christ insanity gobbly gook. If religion is beneficial if it serves the purpose of helping me. So I can pretend to be a christian. ( ex-religous ) Since I have experience in the church anyway. It will be a pretty big bitching couple of months but I should be able to get in another apartment before winter coming up.

Sorry dude but you have to get roommates or live with parents. Lots of people doing this.

If you want to blame someone, you know my answer: the Jews. But you will reject this, so, well, put up with the increasing rents forever.

Thanks,
Brutal. I'm sorry brocel :(
This is really my fault and I have to really think about how I ended up in this situation. Life just fucks you, This is my fault anyway. You have to pay your pills on time. My only issue is that everything It's so fucking expensive that I work all the time and I get nothing out of it.

Sorry dude but you have to get roommates or live with parents. Lots of people doing this.

If you want to blame someone, you know my answer: the Jews. But you will reject this, so, well, put up with the increasing rents forever.
Lol, based. But seriously, my parents are dead. My family doesn't like me too much to even want to consider helping me in this situation. I need to get roommates but I'm so artistic. I really can't get people to even want to have anything to do with me.

You're better off moving to an intentional community.

I managed to get a friend to pay for the electric bill and turn it back on. But now I owe her a couple grand I hate being in a situation like this but it works for me. It's from an old lady who I was friends with her junky, Good for nothing, Schizophrenic chad son.

I'm sorry about your situation brocel, this is shit people ignore but love to say we're self-entitled terrorists, I recommend you pay rent before the lights if you can, and hopefully you can find a better job soon god willing, considering the job market is hell, good luck and god bless.

My condolences man,I don't even know what to say. Good luck out there,wish you the best.

I managed to get a friend to pay for the electric bill and turn it back on. But now I owe her a couple grand I hate being in a situation like this but it works for me. It's from an old lady who I was friends with her junky, Good for nothing, Schizophrenic chad son.
Mogs me having a female friend that's willing to let me borrow 2000 dollars :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Mogs me having a female friend that's willing to let me borrow 2000 dollars :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
She ain't no fucking stacy I'll tell you that right now. She's in her seventies and she thinks i'm an autist. Like I said, I was friends with her heroin addicts on who was quite the chad when we were friends. He is now in prison for selling smack so she sees me as a replacement son due to her maternal instincts. You wouldn't really want to have sex with this woman. I'm gonna tell you that right now.

She ain't no fucking stacy I'll tell you that right now. She's in her seventies and she thinks i'm an autist. Like I said, I was friends with her heroin addicts on who was quite the chad when we were friends. He is now in prison for selling smack so she sees me as a replacement son due to her maternal instincts. You wouldn't really want to have sex with this woman. I'm gonna tell you that right now.
Oh I see well either way I hope you can make the ends meet brocel.

Oh I see well either way I hope you can make the ends meet brocel.
All I have right now is discipline and patience. I work I go home I get high. I play on the internet. I go to sleep and I wake up and repeat the same process over again.

I'm sorry dude. How's your situation now?
I'm trying to take it like a man one day at a time. I wish I had more motivation to do better with myself. I have plans on the horizon. I'm going to join a union.

I'm trying to take it like a man one day at a time. I wish I had more motivation to do better with myself. I have plans on the horizon. I'm going to join a union.
A union sounds like a very good idea. Do you have any parents you can stay with?

A union sounds like a very good idea. Do you have any parents you can stay with?
Both are dead and maybe that's a good thing because I don't have to deal with their Bullshit anymore

This is the BS world we live in. Just work hard all day bro!