Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They want you to be depressed

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
When you are depressed you are submissive and will easily just do whatever (((they))) tell you to do

Like get the vaccine
Or wearing masks
And global warming and shit so that when you buy a car they can charge you more for “environmental issues”

I feel shitty all the time so I try to avoid anything that gives me negative energy as that just contributes to me feeling worse of course. Pretending to be ok all the time is physically and emotionally exhausting.

It sucks ass because you know you don’t deserve to be feeling like shit day in and day out but regardless, you find yourself in a constant cycle of depression that is annoyingly repetive and when you feel shit is getting better, you're hit hard and soon enough, you're back to the emotionally and physically taxing cycle.

Last edited:
I have low functioning depression. It's a bitch to put up with.

I never realized this before, but you're absolutely right: depression does make you submissive. They why they try to keep us on a steady diet of blue pill, so we will be succeptible to their every whim.

But hatred will set you free! :lasereyes::lasereyes: