Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Things aren’t as bad as they seem

5 and 6/10 is not sufficient in 2019
What makes 2019 so much worse than 2018 or the rest of this decade for that matter? For my part I’ve seen looksmatched 5s and 6s on the few occasions when I’ve left the house this year

At least 90% of people here are just hard mentalcels. They prefer larping as victims than actually trying to meet girls and risk rejection and emotional pain. Therefore, "be chad or it's over"
Very true man, I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to get banned, but there's one obvious fakecel with 10/10 looks in mod team. All he needs to do to get a gf is ask a random femoid on the street, and she probably would agree.
Some of us are almost or actually deformed and autstic, we wouldn't be able to find a mate in 50s, 1870s, Ancient Greece or any other time in history for that matter.

They analysed the messages sent by men to women and the messages sent by women to men combining this with the swiping frequency, they came to the conclusion that women find ~ 80% of men as unattractive based on the fact they'd swipe right (That's the reject direction?) on most of them.
Here's a study highlighting that men predominately bombard foids with messages:

""When it comes down to actually choosing targets, men choose the modelesque. 2/3 of male messages go to the top 1/3 of women. Someone like roomtodance above gets nearly 5 times as many messages as a typical woman and 28 times as many messages as a woman at the low end of our curve. Site-wide, two-thirds of male messages go to the best-looking third of women." - Guys are fighting for 1 women.

I’ve see things play out differently but pitting my observations against yours won’t further this conversation in a productive way. All I’ll say is that based on what I’ve witnessed, most people date within a 4 point radius: Either 2 points down or 2 points up with foids more likely to date up than males
Fair enough
I remember back when i used to lurk there, and I’ve seen similar occurrences. As I said before men are more tolerant of both fucking and dating down but that doesn’t mean that doing so is their only course of action
True

They analysed the messages sent by men to women and the messages sent by women to men combining this with the swiping frequency, they came to the conclusion that women find ~ 80% of men as unattractive based on the fact they'd swipe right (That's the reject direction?) on most of them.
Here's a study highlighting that men predominately bombard foids with messages:
http://zdnet4.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/10/03/2f3d3638-4b1e-11e4-b6a0-d4ae52e95e57/resize/770xauto/29476a8185a2a3614797f20f39d19cc0/okcupidfake.jpeg
""When it comes down to actually choosing targets, men choose the modelesque. 2/3 of male messages go to the top 1/3 of women. Someone like roomtodance above gets nearly 5 times as many messages as a typical woman and 28 times as many messages as a woman at the low end of our curve. Site-wide, two-thirds of male messages go to the best-looking third of women." - Guys are fighting for 1 women.
Well this certainly puts a new spin on things. Given this information it would seem as if 80/20 works both ways but of course that wouldn’t be possible unless the defenition of 80/20 is tweaked. If most of the messages go to the most attractive males and females then it would stand to reason that most people would have to settle within their own leagues since it is more likely that the top males would fuck and date the top females

Also I’ve never used online dating but right means yes and I don’t think you swipe on OkCupid. Of course I could be wrong