Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Think I might be a volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
pretty much accepted that at 5ft 6 i won't be getting a girlfriend anytime soon let alone sex (unless i go with prostitutes)

So i just don't really care anymore, does this make me a volcel or just a super coper

No.
You haven't accepted it.
The craving of pussy will be with you forever.
Except you cut your balls of or turn 40

Try being locationcel boyo

I'm low testosterone and haven't had any sexual interaction with a foid ever, but I still have this brutal urge to dick one down deep inside of me at the age of 31. It's haunting me.

pretty much accepted that at 5ft 6 i won't be getting a girlfriend anytime soon let alone sex (unless i go with prostitutes)

So i just don't really care anymore, does this make me a volcel or just a super coper
i have hope that me at 5'4 could get a gf someday
Seeing that the avg woman wants 6'6 men was demoralizing tho
maybe i should just accept it too

depends on where u live. if live in the netherlands it's' over, sea probably not

i have hope that me at 5'4 could get a gf someday
Seeing that the avg woman wants 6'6 men was demoralizing tho
maybe i should just accept it too
I am the same height as you, it never ever began for both of us

I used to think that maybe height wouldn't be such a big setback for me since most of the dudes that live around me are like 5'8" on average but apparently those 2 inches I'm lacking at 5'6" is a death sentence. That and having a below average at best to ugly at worse face means my chances are slim to none and after all these years of trying I'm finally sick of pouring in so much effort with nothing to show for it

I used to think that maybe height wouldn't be such a big setback for me since most of the dudes that live around me are like 5'8" on average but apparently those 2 inches I'm lacking at 5'6" is a death sentence. That and having a below average at best to ugly at worse face means my chances are slim to none and after all these years of trying I'm finally sick of pouring in so much effort with nothing to show for it
get lifts or use shoes that inherently have lifts.