Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Think of all the people that won’t be born because of you

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Your entire lineage stops at you. Probably thousands of ascendants of your that will never even have a chance of being born because your ugly face prevents you from fucking hypergamous women.

In a couple of centuries none of that will matter. You humans will either blow each other up, or create a world so terrible to live in that it'll probably be for the best none of them were born.

Who cares.

I doubt that i would have kids even if i was 6' chad. They are annoying little fucks.

In a couple of centuries none of that will matter. You humans will either blow each other up, or create a world so terrible to live in that it'll probably be for the best none of them were born.

Who cares.
That’s cope and tbh you don’t understand our kind. Don’t niggers hunt your species?

That’s cope and tbh you don’t understand our kind.
"That's cope"

>Provides no retort.

Brainlet detected.

Don’t niggers hunt your species?
Nani? This Irrelevant to the topic. Its like me saying "Don't Pigskins fuck their cousins, shoot up schools, and fuck dogs?"

Another classic case of

"I have no argument, time to throw an ad hominem"

You aren't even worth arguing with.

Last edited:
So? Who's to say the people born from your spawn won't be a detriment to humanity. Some people don't deserve to be alive, let alone born.

why should i care if my lineage stops with me? breeding is undoubtedly selfish, the basis of it is just desire and greed

Some people don't deserve to be alive, let alone born.
A lot of people don't, including many here.

Im honestly glad some people here are incel. In fact it pleases me, and brings me great joy

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

as is the case with 80-90% of men today. The problem rests upon the shoulders of those who have robbed us of the chance to succeed, the individual is not responsible for the consequences of mass societal deterioration. Now it was mostly men that created the hypergamy we are dealing with today but we were not collectively smart enough to foresee the implications social media would have on the nature of this world.

Last edited:
I dont think i would make for a good dad. Also i wouldnt want to burden my hypothetical children with incel genes

That's not a lot of people unless you count the amount of possible children everyone here could have had if they were attractive enough to women.

I did the cost benefit analysis. It's better not to have kids. Only me and my copes.

I got a sister my genetic line will probably be fine

"That's cope"

>Provides no retort.

Brainlet detected.

Nani? This Irrelevant to the topic. Its like me saying "Don't Pigskins fuck their cousins, shoot up schools, and fuck dogs?"

Another classic case of

"I have no argument, time to throw an ad hominem"

You aren't even worth arguing with.
Who hurt you sweaty

Breeding only increases the amount of people who will needlessly suffer and die from now until the end of man.

Meh there are relatives who can pass them on.

Your entire lineage stops at you. Probably thousands of ascendants of your that will never even have a chance of being born because your ugly face prevents you from fucking hypergamous women.

Tbh,. The way I look at it,. I'm preventing suffering. Even if I was a married Chad with 5 kids.

So? Who's to say the people born from your spawn won't be a detriment to humanity. Some people don't deserve to be alive, let alone born.

Got 4 sisters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back