Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about leaving the country

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I swear i would leave this country if i knew my father would help me financially if i went to my home country, but i am too ashamed to ask him to.

This state is hunting me as if i was Osama Bin Laden. These faggots could be hunting real criminals, instead they go for people like me, who accidentally violated the law due to being low iq, because we are the easier fish to catch.

I already told ya‘all what i mean. I was invited to the police station, where i wa accused of being a supporter of the Islamic state, just because i shared some nasheeds on a WhatsApp group and because i prayed in the „wrong mosque“.

My father is wealthy, so he could give me his lawyer, but i am too ashamed to tell him anything, i don’t want to tell my parents that a accused terrorist lives in their house.

I don’t care if you believe me or not, go fuck yourself, faggots.

IMG_5922.jpeg

do you live in Europe ?

I believe it to be a step up from cucknited states, mang. Ive briefly ukmaxxed before, mang
if you want to be stabbmaxxed sure go to the uk. western europe is a failed american colony imo.

if you want to be stabbmaxxed sure go to the uk. western europe is a failed american colony imo.
I should be thankful no bongcel stabmaxxed me while i was there then, mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back