[SuicideFuel] Thinking about love makes me feel like shit

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Recruit
-
Being youngcel (17) it's hard not to think about girls. I constantly go through self arguments with, you guessed it, myself. About how I want someone to care for me while I know every foid I have met has been a complete and utter asshole. Seeing stuff online proves my point even more, and yet for some reason I long for someone to care for and vise versa. It gets really annoying and these self conflict's just make me feel like absolute crap. I cant wait until these teenage hormones are gone so I dont have to stress over this

Luker_Incel

Luker_Incel

Recruit
-
Unironically only gets worse from here, sorry. Wait a couple years and you'll be able to enjoy watching those around you get engaged, move in together, have kids etc etc.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Recruit
-
Unironically only gets worse from here, sorry. Wait a couple years and you'll be able to enjoy watching those around you get engaged, move in together, have kids etc etc.
Who will I be watching? I'm not friends with any of em kek

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
It'll get much worse, buddy boyo
brutal. find good copes now. Meditation is very good one for trucels. as it's cheap 100% solitary, and make sure come to accept subhumanity

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Same because it's something i'll never experiencie