Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel thirteen year old girl pill is brutal for incels especially, Chad can take it or leave it

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

in more civilized times we called this the "marriagiable age"

This was when you got to marry a girl kept a virgin and then you started a family together with her.

Sadly how times have changed. Nowadays if a man isn’t betabuxxing some 37 yo used up femorrhoid he’s called a pedophile. JFL at modern society.
this was only 2011

Marrying 13 yos was still illegal dude
not in Mexico or Spain

and if you were a pro wrestler you could fondle them and they could hug you and people woudl laugh and photograph it

Chad gets a pass

Disgusting how make up maxxed she is
At her age I still played with Gameboy lmao

Foids are fucking wicked from the earliest age

Lol is that Triple H?

Who let her out of the basement?

I think he touched her ass

Was out with a friend recently and he was checking out a girl, and he says “she’s cute, but she’s only like 23, I’m not a pedophile” :soy:

Who are those?

13 isn't a "loli".
Yes it is. See first use of term from 1979 magazine Cybele

Cybele

Great thread. remember, homosexuality and changing your gender are okay, but the natural heterosexual male preference for younger foids isn't :soy::soy:

"Loli" is supposed to mean little girl, a 13 year old isn't a little girl like a 9-10 year old is.

Do you actually think the term "loli" is derived from the adjective "little" ?

Do you actually think the term "loli" is derived from the adjective "little" ?
Either way I don't think of 13-14 as loli at all. I think of 9-11 as loli

Either way I don't think of 13-14 as loli at all. I think of 9-11 as loli
A lot of people think a lot of stupid shit.
I'm telling you the historical truth of the term.
The only people who mis-apply loli like this are a bunch of newfags who appropriate and misapply Japanese cultural terms.
If it's under 10 you use terms like Ali-con or Hei-con

A lot of people think a lot of stupid shit.
I'm telling you the historical truth of the term.
The only people who mis-apply loli like this are a bunch of newfags who appropriate and misapply Japanese cultural terms.
If it's under 10 you use terms like Ali-con or Hei-con
Don't care about muh japanese terms, 13 is not a little girl no matter what.

Don't care about muh japanese terms
Japan is where the term "lolicon" originates faggot.

13 is not a little girl no matter what.
"Little" is subjective and means nothing in and of itself w/o a basis for comparison.
It can mean a lot of things in different contexts.

Teen girls is how the term lolicon has been historically used from the 70s to the 90s, it's only recently that a bunch of GenZ idiots started misapplying it to preteen girls because they were never part of the hei/ari/rori manga communities and didn't know the less popular terms which existed for younger girls.

Japan is where the term "lolicon" originates faggot.
Whatever, 13-14 isn't a little girl like 11 or less is, I'll just leave it at that.

Whatever, 13-14 isn't a little girl like 11 or less is,
I'll just leave it at that.
"little girl" has no objective meaning

13 is "little" compared to 15, but 11 is "little" compared to 13 and so on

I'm just educating you on the historical etymology of lolicon bro and I can provide examples.