Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This chinlet wojak (chud) is well drawn tbh

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Chudjak poljak

The saggy cheeks is a typical effect of chinletism and poor facial growth. It's represented well here.

Didn't knew sadly cheeks were an effect of being chinlet

View attachment 638033

The saggy cheeks is a typical effect of chinletism and poor facial growth. It's represented well here.
Bad genes come in bad packages. If you have a recessed chin, you most likely have other bad facial features, since chin development affect your nose, cheeks and eyes.

It actually does. Chinlets often have other bad facial features, like bad cheeks, crooked noses and negative canthal tilt.

It definitely is. It's obvious if you undestand the effect. Dropping the chin downwards and backwards doesn't provide the same support to keep the skin stretched like it should be.
Bad genes come in bad packages. If you have a recessed chin, you most likely have other bad facial features, since chin development affect your nose, cheeks and eyes.
Could be. Though poor facial development is largely influenced by environment and habits too like soft nutrition and mouth breathing. The chinlets you see left and right nowadays weren't genetically destinated to being so but are products of their environment.

Could be. Though poor facial development is largely influenced by environment and habits too like soft nutrition and mouth breathing. The chinlets you see left and right nowadays weren't genetically destinated to being so but are products of their environment.
A weak jaw is mostly genetic. Mewing won't give you a Chad jaw.

A weak jaw is mostly genetic. Mewing won't give you a Chad jaw.
You don't know what you're talking about. Your second sentence is correct though because the effects are mostly set in stone in teen years

You don't know what you're talking about. Your second sentence is correct though because the effects are mostly set in stone in teen years
I didn't mouthbreathe ever in my life and I still ended up with a weak jaw. Not severe, but still the same as my dad.

I didn't mouthbreathe ever in my life and I still ended up with a weak jaw. Not severe, but still the same as my dad.
I believe you. But had you mouth breathed, it would be even worse. I had a strong jaw as a kid but later became the only chinlet of my family after years of mouth breathing.

I believe you. But had you mouth breathed, it would be even worse. I had a strong jaw as a kid but later became the only chinlet of my family after years of mouth breathing.
So you're saying it could have been worse? People don't make fun of me, so It's not recessed, but it lacks any attractiveness

So you're saying it could have been worse? People don't make fun of me, so It's not recessed, but it lacks any attractiveness
Probably it could have, yes

cheek folds and nasolobial folds are 100% dependent on midface volume, zygomatic breadth and pretty much nothing else :what:
Isn't that influenced by mouth breathing and tongue posture too though?

Isn't that influenced by mouth breathing and tongue posture too though?
genetics account for the majority of this but mouth breathing can still make your midface longer.