Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this comment on IT gave me hope for 1 second

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 04 26 02 44 13 71 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Screenshot 2022 04 26 02 44 25 27 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

then I remembered that I'm an ugly short loser and this girl would never go out with me

"I'd hang out with them" = I'd use them as orbiters and emotional/financial support

"I'd hang out with them" = I'd use them as orbiters and emotional/financial support
her comment makes me feel so sad man :cryfeels: I would never have this, I can be the best person in the world but my face and height are walls that can't be overcomed

her comment makes me feel so sad man :cryfeels: I would never have this, I can be the best person in the world but my face and height are walls that can't be overcomed
I know your pain all too well brocel. :feelscry:

Only the based ones voted the first one. :feelsYall:

Lol you should never treat a woman with respect. They dont want respect, they want beatings.

View attachment 604046
View attachment 604047
then I remembered that I'm an ugly short loser and this girl would never go out with me
If my gf showed that she cares about me. I would also treat her well and do all the relationship stuff she wants. A lot of kissing and cuddling would be perfect for me. :feelsaww:

Girls don't like guys like me though. Many go with abusive guys that only want sex.

Last edited:
She wants betabuxx orbiters. You fund her life and be her emotional tampon while she fucks Chad instead of you.

She's just gaslighting and giving false hopes. IncelTV always says "Don't give attention to foids words but their actions". They always try to make us weak by giving such false hopes.

There was a post about how we should be treated with empathy that warmed my heart a bit too. Then I remembered that person is a rare exception and almost non-existent IRL

It's okay bro believe me....something will happen one day

do you mean abusive chads? of course
Not necessarily. My dad is also very abusive and I got his bad looks.

This is why I will always try my best to not be like him. :feelsokman:

Not necessarily. My dad is also very abusive and I got his bad looks.

This is why I will always try my best to not be like him. :feelsokman:
same my dad

she makes her mind in like first 3 seconds if she want's to bang you or not

Sorry boyo but that doesn't guarantee she'll give you the SEGGS

She's still Chad only :lasereyes:

Also 6 users voted for the last option :feelswhat:

She is a maskcuck

damn, i picked the 2nd option.
so close to being a good person

:feelsrope::feelsrope: