Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This foid post from Reddit ruined my day and made me want to cry

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/18wg3j1/lost_my_virginity_drunk/

I don't know why this post in particular made me feel so bad. There are way more egregious posts out there.

I guess it's because it shows once more how easy all of this is for foids. There are men out there who try to self improve for years with 0 results. Yet barely conscious drunk foids can easily get sex just by existing. This fucking bitch barely remembered the event.

It's absolutely fucking insane how a life changing event such as losing your virginity as a man is not even worth remembering for a roastie whore.

I unironically want to cry right now. I just want to LDAR. I don't want anything right now, I just want to fucking rot away

This is how the avg foid loses her virginity

I don't get it? It's common knowledge foids can get laid any hour of the day their entire lives. How is this different?

I don't get it? It's common knowledge foids can get laid any hour of the day their entire lives. How is this different?
I don't know. I already knew this, but it still destroyed me

I'm tired

You're focusing on the sex, but to me the hilarious part is her going to a party and getting drunk. It's just so incredibly dumb, but foids are oblivious to the danger. This culture (of women being naive) cannot possibly last another generation.

In India, a foid going alone to a party would have been raped on the way there, raped at the party, and then raped again on her way home. As a result, Indian women take better care for their safety. In a muslim country, it would be the same thing, except that she would also be stoned to death by her father when she got home. In hispanic countries, the women either have good families that keep them in line, and wont let them go to a party, or if they don't have a family, they get sex-trafficked by a cartel.

This dumb shit only happens in the West - and since we're now importing all those other countries, it wont last much longer here.

58436.jpg

It's absolutely fucking insane how a life changing event such as losing your virginity as a man is not even worth remembering for a roastie whore.

I had to lose mine to an asian prostitute ):

"In my head i still consider myself a virgin idk if i should just accept it"

:feelskek:

Coul you provide a link?

We will never be a Chad that takes a whores virginity at a party :feelscry:

Growing up is realizing that women aren't good people

Her words: Wants loss of virginity to be special.
Her action: Gets drunk at a party with strange men.

"In my head i still consider myself a virgin idk if i should just accept it"

:feelskek:
-Gets drunk at a party
-Party full of random horny men
-Fucks chad in a closet when she's drunk
-In denial, still thinks she's a virgin
Foid logic