Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This foid wasn't let into a bus for dressing like this, do you agree?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

She posted on Twitter to get that soyboy support and said that she "felt discriminated against" :foidSoy: ofc she gathered thousands of likes from soys, and it was even in the media

Meanwhile we suffer through actual struggles and no one cares, and even though she dresses like this for chad, if she caught an incel looking she'd call him a creep :feels:

View: https://twitter.com/CristinaD20/status/1424054946379575307

Meanwhile we suffer through actual struggles and no one cares, and even though she dresses like this for chad, if she caught an incel looking she'd call him a creep :feels:
And she would get the guy beaten even killed with the help of white knight tough guys
She looks to be raped,I’d love to rape her

Did this happen in Spain or Latin America?

If it happened in Spain, I wouldn't be surprised. All those EU countries are cucked faggots.

women literally walk around in their underwear, but men are supposed to wear full suits, because
>brooo, you gotta look professional, like a real grown-up! :soy: you can't wear short pants, it's little boy's clothing! :feels:

she shouldn't even be allowed to go outside dressed like this. Hate this degeneracy. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

Dumb foid.

Last edited:
women literally walk around in their underwear, but men are supposed to wear full suits, because
>brooo, you gotta look professional, like a real grown-up! :soy: you can't wear short pants, it's little boy's clothing! :feels:
And how dare you sexualizing here? When somebody walks out in an SS uniform he knows that the symbols there have a connotation/meaning, the same for women that dress up in that way: For chad they would love to walk around naked, but whenever an unattractive male makes eye contact she wants to be treated like a holy, asexual nun figure while being choked/shat/pissed on gladly by attractive males.

Last edited:
Its top my ass, its more revealing than bikini.

she shouldn't even be allowed to go outside dressed like this. Hate this degeneracy. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

Dumb foid.

no shirt, no shoes, no service

it's amazing how entitled normies are

Dressing like this should remove away all protections from her

Its top my ass, its more revealing than bikini.
its a bra, lots of foids go out wearing just that these days, soon they'll just go out naked, but if you say that they're whores you're a misogynist

its a bra, lots of foids go out wearing just that these days, soon they'll just go out naked, but if you say that they're whores you're a misogynist
In Serbia only boomers walk around shirtless or in bra when its hot during the day, at night many girls ride the bus in skimpy clothes, only one who protest are old women.
There was one foid completely nude in bus and no one had anything negative to say. Once when i was a kid there was a naked man on the street and police beat him up and took him to police station.

has she considered wearing more than underwear outside?

She should've been allowed on the bus only after paying a grope tax to every male passenger
:yes:
In Serbia only boomers walk around shirtless or in bra when its hot during the day, at night many girls ride the bus in skimpy clothes, only one who protest are old women.
There was one foid completely nude in bus and no one had anything negative to say. Once when i was a kid there was a naked man on the street and police beat him up and took him to police station.
How did she not get raped.

She should've been allowed on the bus only after paying a grope tax to every male passenger

People here mostly mind their own business, they are very passive, some were joking. Also traditional views here means protecting women at all cost, its their definition of the real man how they like to call it.

People here mostly mind their own business, they are very passive, some were joking. Also traditional views here means protecting women at all cost, its their definition of the real man how they like to call it.
How can they be traditional and then allow this degeneracy.

Selectional traditionalism also younger people are more liberal where it fits women. There is some slut shaming but only verbal. That was a extreme case and most people find it funny or thought she lost her mind.

Selectional traditionalism also younger people are more liberal where it fits women. There is some slut shaming but only verbal. That was a extreme case and most people find it funny or thought she lost her mind.
She should have gotten raped all night by incels taking turns on her since she was asking for it

She needs to put on some damn clothes.

The bus company now said on twitter that they'll fire him. I hope he goes ER.

@Transcended Trucel @-BrettyBoy- @Mecoja @LOLI BREEDING

if you go around town dressing like that, you're literally asking for rape
She should be dropped off to Afghanistan dressed like that, so Taliban sandniggers can use her as a sex slave.

Damn that's brutal. The West is so fucking cucked and pozzed, I hope the West collapses and dies.

Today you can so easily destroy mans life by just screaming discrimination or racism. Fucking clown world.

:feelsclown: world.

This is literally that one episode from Seinfeld where they're trying to market a bra as a top.

We are living in a comedy. :feelsclown:

Based bus drivercel, she should have offered him sex :feelsLSD:

Last edited:

Man, just don’t dress like a slut, not hard.

I wanna rest my dick in between them :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

fuck that's unfortunate but sadly men will have to accept that soon foids will straight up be naked with no clothes entering a bus and it will be socially acceptable due to the ((((media))))
fag men will straight up walk with their dicks out near schools soon, I have no doubt within 15 years this will be the norm :feelspuke:

Dumb foid.
She needs to put on some damn clothes.
has she considered wearing more than underwear outside?

Last edited:
Pisses me off so much. At work, the foids walk around half naked, one literally had cleavage down her belly button and her entire back naked, but if I turn up in decent shorts and sandals to my 0 customer contact job in 35 degrees I'll get a warning.

Just collapse already, soyciety :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Pisses me off so much. At work, the foids walk around half naked, one literally had cleavage down her belly button and her entire back naked, but if I turn up in decent shorts and sandals to my 0 customer contact job in 35 degrees I'll get a warning.

Just collapse already, soyciety :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Sounds like they're asking for retribution:feelzez:

If employment isn't at will where you live if legit look into whether you can go to work in shorts anyway. If it is, depends on how much they rely on you, but I'd just stop showing up whenever it hurts them the most:feelzez:

of course :society:

based bus driver

View attachment 477248

She posted on Twitter to get that soyboy support and said that she "felt discriminated against" :foidSoy: ofc she gathered thousands of likes from soys, and it was even in the media

She needs to dress like that for chad’s easy access though

Dumb foid.

Because men these days are too low T

she mustn't be allowed to go out of home dressed like this, or else if you watch her she calls the police.. she literally wears like this only for the chads :society::society:

Degenerates like her belong on a cross

View attachment 477248

J
Degenerates like her belong on a cross
Jesus!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back