Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This foid wasn't let into a bus for dressing like this, do you agree?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Good Lord, foids really are shameless exhibitionists. What's even more disgraceful is that men allow them to do this. And then the final cuck is that men not only allow it, but defend and enforce it :feelsclown:

She claims it's a top but the truth is that it's a bra

Instead of disciplinary action against this whore, soyciety puts her on a pedestal

She claims it's a top but the truth is that it's a bra

Instead of disciplinary action against this whore, soyciety puts her on a pedestal
I live in a college town in Burgerland

This article of clothing seems to be standard issue for the young women of today.

Foids think dress codes are a civil rights issue. Basically - "Don't impede my ability to seduce Chad!!!"
They dress like this not so much to seduce Chad, but more to exert their sexual power over the masses of men-to humiliate them, as men are not allowed to so much as lay a finger on them. It's a power move more than anything.

If I fucking walk into a bus wearing only boxers, they won't let my manlet ass in. It's fair

Literally asking to get groped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back