Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Forum Has Destroyed Me

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I rot here all day tbh and it's killed me mentally and destroyed my self esteem but I love it because this is my only social circle

shoot your shot wit your oneitis then

arent u 6foot

I rot here all day tbh and it's killed me mentally and destroyed my self esteem but I love it because this is my only social circle
life destroyed me
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

shoot your shot wit your oneitis then
We aint all mega rich. You need to realize not everyone is on your level fam. Girls only want attractive or rich guys.

We aint all mega rich. You need to realize not everyone is on your level fam. Girls only want attractive or rich guys.
not true you need personality and face, being rich and nothing else will only attract gold digger and you'll just be a payhorse. I want a genujine relationship

Faggot cuck this forum is life
I was so relieved i found it i kept getting banned endlessly on social media full of normies protect wahman

JFL normiecels getting burned out from the forum in a few months. Only truecels can rot for years and not get burned out

This is why they shouldn't lets kids join .is. You're wasting critical looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing time by rotting on this forum.

this forum reaffirms what i observed in reality

not true you need personality and face, being rich and nothing else will only attract gold digger and you'll just be a payhorse. I want a genujine relationship
You won't have a 'genuine relationship' unless you're a chad anyway, this is like redpill 101.

Forum did opposite for me, it helped ke

Joined 20 Aug 2022

Smoke a bunch of meth and run around in the streets naked chasing the shadow people whilst drinking your own urine. 100% game

Take a break, I've had to take several breaks from the blackpill because it can so fucking brutal at times.

the blackpill is true, it's over

This forum actually makes me feel better because at least I know I am not the only guy who is incel. Nobody in real life every talks about these issues we face. Its nice to have this fourm to acknolege our struggle.
Although it is best to only use the forum in moderation. Anything could become draining if you do it enough times.

Moments like these reminds me if I were the OP's height or taller, I likely wouldn't be here. I found from condescending comments that I got more respect from looks which were mostly from heightmaxxing through wearing thicker shoes plus a recent small shoe lift to make me taller, bringing me around 183-184/184-185cm.

I got literally a ghost before the comment, lol; just brutal.
Clown world.

If you got destroyed in a month,you mind can't take this amount of blackpill content,take a break and come back

Moments like these reminds me if I were the OP's height or taller, I likely wouldn't be here. I found from condescending comments that I got more respect from looks which were mostly from heightmaxxing through wearing thicker shoes plus a recent small shoe lift to make me taller, bringing me around 183-184/184-185cm.

I got literally a ghost before the comment, lol; just brutal.
Clown world.
Same,op is a mentalcel

This forum actually makes me feel better because at least I know I am not the only guy who is incel. Nobody in real life every talks about these issues we face. Its nice to have this fourm to acknolege our struggle.
Although it is best to only use the forum in moderation. Anything could become draining if you do it enough times.
We are all losers tho,there is no pride in getting sympathy from each other

Me too. Coming here only makes me feel worse most of the time, but I've nowhere else to go. If I had IRL incel friends I would never come here, but I don't :cryfeels:

This is why they shouldn't lets kids join .is. You're wasting critical looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing time by rotting on this forum.
Definitely

Fuck this forum.

Faggot cuck this forum is life
I was so relieved i found it i kept getting banned endlessly on social media full of normies protect wahman

Just over two months here. Nothing unusual when consuming the blackpill , there'll be worst days ahead

mostly your mom destroyed me tbh